+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

did they tell the girls that the 2 on 1 gals either got a rose or would be fed to the wolves? Because they are acting like Ella and Kathryn are dead.

"I didn't get to say goodbye" uhhhh....what?

Ali's favorite color is yellow, wasn't her dress when they went to the Polo field/Chicago concert yellow? She looks good in the color.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

is Jake the most vanilla bachelor ever? I see why the guys from his season just laughed at him. I mean he's just...square. If I was a girl, I'd grow quickly bored with him.

Jessie just wrote her goodbye ticket.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Don't these girls understand that they just need to talk about themselves and the guy and NOT the other girls? How does he get to know them when they don't share anything with him about themselves? Granted, we see about 30 seconds of conversations that may last quite a bit longer, but still. . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Fudatskee;3807693;
    is Jake the most vanilla bachelor ever? I see why the guys from his season just laughed at him. I mean he's just...square. If I was a girl, I'd grow quickly bored with him.
    See that's why nice guys finish last alot of the times. I'm not a Jake fan, but I actually like him more here as the bachelor than when he was one of the guys pursuing Jillian.

Maybe that's part of why he got kicked to the curb by her and she chose a douchebag cheater like Ed. Jake seems like he's not a cheater, but who knows for sure. But he definitely seems more of a nicer guy and less shifty than Ed is, but guess what? That bit of badboy in Ed is what many women like and so did Jillian.

So being too nice is BAD!
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

I think Asheigh and Jessie leave tonight. Maybe Corrie too, since previews show he doesn't give last two roses.

I can't stand Vienna!!! She needs to go!

OK, not Corrie, she got the rose.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Ali and Corrie have roses. Jake leaves the ceremony to talk to Chris Harrison and asks if he has to give out all the roses.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast