+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/18 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 1/18 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Yes I was thinking after the episode was over that I don't think I like any of them either..so perhaps it is being set up for no wifey, who knows
    I loved how Jake called Bright Eyes on being a tease - Jake seems very intelligent and put together to me, just unlucky in love... though how you can be that sweet, gorgeous and successful and unlucky in love is beyond me..

FORT Fogey

I don't dislike Michelle as a person. I like that she has integrity and was the only one on that date not being catty about Vienna. This show was not for her. She requires a lot of emotional attention. Jake simply can't give that in his position. I think she put herself under a lot of pressure and could not control her emotions as a result. She was far too serious... a little desperate. It didn't help that Ali kind of attacked her after she didn't agree to join a pact to hate on Vienna.

Elizabeth was a tease. She was playing mind games with Jake. She was not very subtle about it. She deserved the boot! Good for her!

Ali and Corrie and whoever it was in that group of women that were trying to character assassinate Vienna... hypocrite, much? lol! I don't know what it is that Vienna did, but it couldn't possibly be worse than what they did to her on the group date. They talked about her constantly, made fun of her in front of an audience, ratted her out to Jake (almost giving him an ultimatum), and then made a pact against her. What did she do to deserve that? They mentioned they didn't like her hair extensions or her boobs and that she talked about the other girls but talking about other girls isn't unique to Vienna obviously. And then when Vienna tried to set things right, the girls really didn't accept her apology and continued to hold something against her. I do think Vienna had every right to speak to Jake one-on-one. I mean, the girls spent an entire day assassinating her character. She had the right to defend and explain herself, right? She needed alone time more than anyone. Ali is the ring-leader of this attack on Vienna. She seems to try and make Vienna feel badly about herself whenever possible. She did the same to Michelle. I'm not liking Ali right now.

Quote Originally Posted by brycola;3801448;
    I think that would be the BEST ending to this season of crazies! I don't think there is a single woman I like. I had thought Ali was the best, but her claws came out last night also. Me and a friend were talking last night that Jake probably wishes he could have a "do-over"...bring in all new girls, and ditch these nutbags.
    I still like Ali. I still think he should pick her! But yeah some of these women are crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by minime13;3801489;
    I understand that, if proposal is on the line, the child may need to be brought in, but shouldn't this wait until the hometown dates, or at least a little further in the process?
    Yeah!!! You are right! It should wait until the hometown dates!

FORT Fogey

I thought the first date was a little soon to be meeting the kids as well! But at least Jake had a lot in common with the boy. I feel that made things a little better. It wasn't quite so awkward. The kid got something out of the experience other than meeting some strange guy.

I don't think the other girls had any right to attack Vienna for talking to Jake. She isn't the first woman to interrupt a 1:1 conversation. It happens all the time. I did like Ali until last night. I did not like how she responded to Vienna's apology.
    I thought it was really funny how Elizabeth kept thinking that if she would have let Jake kiss her she would be staying. Even at the end he said "No, that wasn't it". I think a big part of his decision to let her go was how crude and rude she was during the comedy act. I don't think that's the kind of woman he wants to marry. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by oilerfan;3801242;
    the preggers statement is in the deleted scenes in Chris's blog
    Okay I just got done watching it. That was funny! Why was that deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3801906;
    Okay I just got done watching it. That was funny! Why was that deleted?
    That clip was used to create controversy and draw a large audience for last night and I think it worked.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

The Ali/Vienna battle is getting crazy, have they ever pitted two people against each other quite like this. It's like watching a no holds barred cage match, all gloves are off.
    Team Reilly

FORT sun

They should have kept that preg. clip! Did you see how Jake and Tenley were LAUGHING! It was a really good moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast