+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/18 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 1/18 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Vienna: She is way to young for Jake. Is she really ready to get married? She is so on fantasy land. She thinks Jake is her prince charming and that all the women hate her. That everyone is her enemy. She calls the women fake but she is crying. Vienna is your tears fake? Are you fake too? She has got to go!!!!

Michelle: Woah crazy lady alert! She was crazy the whole time. Uh crazy lady, Jake did NOT kick you to the curb! You are the one who wanted to go!!! Yeah go home crazy lady. Go home! And go see a therapist!

Elizabeth: I don't want you to kiss me until I'm the last woman standing. Do you want to kiss me? I want to kiss you. And then when Jake confronts her on it she gets upset!!! Jake does not give her a rose! ROFL! Hey your playing hard to get game didn't work! Seeeeeeeee yaaaaaaa!

Ali: She is adorable with Jake.

Ella: That was great that her son was there but Ella and Jake Zzzzzzzzzz..

Jake: A pilot afraid of hights? ROFL! Jake is adorable.

Tenley: I'm confused. In the commercials for tonight's episode, she said she is pregnant. But they didn't show that tonight. Why not?! When I saw the commericial I was thinking woah Jake you dog! That was fast ROFL!

John Lovits: LOVE HIM!
    Last edited by sonyab1974; 01-18-2010 at 11:15 PM.

So whatever happened with "I'm pregnant"? The whole big build-up and then its edited out of the show. For those not involved in FORT or other sleuthing sites, they must be really confused thinking "huh?"

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3800898;
    So whatever happened with "I'm pregnant"? The whole big build-up and then its edited out of the show. For those not involved in FORT or other sleuthing sites, they must be really confused thinking "huh?"
    I am VERY confused!!!!

Jake keeps saying that you don't have to pick anyone. He said that to Ellen today and other places. What are you saying Jake? You didn't pick anybody?!!?! Hmmmm..

The other girl that got the boot tonight....Valiesha or whatever her name is....where did she come from? Did she even get any air time? I will have to go read up on her thread when it opens back up!

I never saw the commercial where someone said they were pg! So count me in as also confused!

FORT Regular

the preggers statement is in the deleted scenes in Chris's blog

Quote Originally Posted by oilerfan;3801242;
    the preggers statement is in the deleted scenes in Chris's blog
    There is also a deleted video clip of Tenely and Jake when she tell him she is preggers as a joke. You have to scroll down the page after CH blog and before the comments to see it.

Oh there is one thing I forgot to say about Michelle. She talks to Jake and ask permission to kiss him. And the look on his face! He did not want to kiss her. And she kisses him he doesn't kiss her back. Then after the kiss she says you got to give me more than that. DOH! Michelle don't ask permission and read the signs! Also don't say you got to give me more than that!! You have got to buy the book he is just not that into you!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3800964;
    Jake keeps saying that you don't have to pick anyone. He said that to Ellen today and other places. What are you saying Jake? You didn't pick anybody?!!?! Hmmmm..
    I think that would be the BEST ending to this season of crazies! I don't think there is a single woman I like. I had thought Ali was the best, but her claws came out last night also. Me and a friend were talking last night that Jake probably wishes he could have a "do-over"...bring in all new girls, and ditch these nutbags.

FORT Newbie

I am not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but since an issue that happened during this episode came up, I'm posting it here. I don't know if it deserves its own thread or if the discussion should be merited elsewhere, but feel it is important and an on-going trend for this show.

I think it was really sweet that Jake thought about Ella on her birthday, and wanted her to be able to spend some time with her son around her special day. Of course, it was also a surprise. However, I wonder what process they come to when it comes to bringing children into this. Do the women with children sign over a statement or agreement allowing their children to be brought into and/or on the show at any moment? I'm just really curious about this process, since Ella did make mention that she would have never brought her child into a relationship at this point, on normal standards. To me, bringing a child into the process in the third week seems a bit too early, especially when it is a surprise visit that isn't necessarily the parent's idea.

I understand that, if proposal is on the line, the child may need to be brought in, but shouldn't this wait until the hometown dates, or at least a little further in the process?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast