+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bachelor 1/11 - My Personal Life Isn't Any Of Your Business, Chris Harrison

Re: The Bachelor 1/11 - My Personal Life Isn't Any Of Your Business, Chris Harrison

a totally enjoyable read! Thank you-I just couldn't stomach it (or "spleen" it)!

Re: The Bachelor 1/11 - My Personal Life Isn't Any Of Your Business, Chris Harrison

Very funny indeed LG. Great recap.

FORT Fogey

Very enjoyable recap, LG. Thanks! I would suggest a social drink every time the word "amazing" is uttered, but we would all be falling down drunk and unable to finish watching the show less than halfway through. The bachelor is AMAZING. The girls are AMAZING. The date was AMAZING. Maybe we should all suggest a choice of synonyms for that word and send them in to the show.

Ring, ring, ring . . . it’s the sun calling you, Michelle. It wants the center of the universe back.
    Loved the recap, LG.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I love your recap!!

I loved it! Your recap is better than the actual show!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Jake says it’s the first date of this journey – social drink. Yes, I’ve long been an advocate that everyone over the age of 21 who enjoys a good drink should definitely have a sip when anyone on the show says “journey” or “connection.” This is a social drink cue, and if the site weren’t always swamped I’d be chipping in during the live show thread. What are the other clichés that we should add to this list? I definitely think The Bachelor Drinking Game rules should state that contestants need to slam the remainder of your current drink when (not if, but when) our boy Jake pulls a Full Mesnick and cries his eyes out while standing on a hotel balcony.
    Don't forget "amazing"
    “I started shaking my butt really fast because it’s the only thing I know how to do.”

FORT Newbie

Let's add the word "soulmate". That seems to be a fave of Jake too. BTW, I loved your line about Michelle.... it wants the center of the Universe back... too funny.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I think the final 6 should be "a roll of the die" or is that dice?

And while we are on the subject of drinking.... does it bother anyone that Jake (The PILOT) always has a drink in hand..(I know it's just a prop and it is always only colored water)... but look what it implies...
    Wasting away another summer...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12