Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Pad

The Bachelor Pad

Bachelor and Bachelorette All-Star Show Coming to ABC - PEOPLE TV Watch

TV News, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette

Bachelor and Bachelorette All-Star Show Coming to ABC
    January 12, 2010
    Old rivalries and dramas from past seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette will get new life this year as ABC is creating a spin-off show in which former contestants will live and compete together in a Big Brother-style house.

The show, titled Bachelor Pad, will bring back 20 memorable contestants from the previous 13 Bachelor and five Bachelorette seasons, according to The Hollywood Reporter’s Live Feed blog. It’s expected to premiere in late summer.

“All these people have been friends, been enemies, they date each other and bring all this great backstory to the show,” says executive producer Martin Hilton. “It seemed like there was an opportunity to combine that world with a new competitive reality show.”

The contestants haven’t been revealed, but Hilton said top players and former winners are on board. The show will feature various challenges, some inspired by incidents from past seasons. Contestants will be booted from the house at the end of each episode. And Bachelor and Bachelorette host Chris Harrison has signed on to emcee. –Tim Nudd

Tell us: Will you watch Bachelor Pad? Which former contestants would you like to see on the show?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Re: The Bachelor Pad

I'd bet that the producers are being inundated with emails and texts from former contestants begging for a chance to join that cast. You know Jesse's dying for it. I wonder which other "former winners" will be there. Many are no longer single. Well, there are plenty of final four folks to cast.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-12-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3793969;
    I'd bet that the producers are being inundated with emails and texts from former contestants begging for a chance to join that cast. You know Jesse's dying for it. I wonder which other "former winners" will be there. Many are no longer single. Well, there are plenty of final four folks to cast.
    I bet that Jesse will have a low level producer credit. I am pretty sure that he pitched it to ABC.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

#1 reason for me not to watch, if that's the case.

FORT Fogey

I've read that it will be a "Big Brother-style house," they will be "competing in a series of challenges," and "each episode will conclude with evictions from the house," but is there some sort of "prize" for the person/couple remaining at the end?

FORT Fogey

I don't know...maybe they will have a dating couple on the show, in hopes that the temptation in the house might cause drama. The first person that comes to mind - who (to me) would be dying to get on this show - is Holly. Not sure if she's still dating Michael, but I could see her trying to get the two of them on the show.

I have wanted this show for a long time, I'd prefer it to the Bachelor/ette. Can you imagine Shayne, Matt, Jenni, DeAnna, Holly, Graham, Megan, Jesse, Reid, Shannon, Kip all in the same house and I'm forgetting some but oh boy
    Team Reilly

Personally, I can't wait for this show. There are so many people I would love to see on this but I am really hoping Andy Baldwin will be there.

FORT Regular

Andy Baldwin would never do this in a million years. My dad met him at a golf tournament...

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3794309;
    Andy Baldwin would never do this in a million years. My dad met him at a golf tournament...
    Did Andy tell your dad at the golf tournament he would not do this show?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast