Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The Bachelor Pad

Re: The Bachelor Pad

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3819915;
    I watched a really good interview with Kiptyn this morning that he did with a San Diego station. He said he was focused on his charity work and getting a business going that he had been working on for awhile. He also said that he has nothing tv wise that he was pursuing, so I don't think Kiptyn is interested in doing the show. Another of the comments he made was that one of the reasons he wasn't the Bach this season was that he had concerns of what they needed to do to get the story they needed for the show. Always to much drama, and that Jake had his hands full and that he keeps waiting for Jake to do something crazy! I'm sure the editing had him concerned on a show like this as well.

Andy Baldwin also recently sent a tweet to Kip and Jeremy asking them to please tell him that they were not doing the Bachelor Pad. Sounds like Andy has no interest in it as well.
    Just out of curiosity when would Andy Baldwin have met both Kip and Jeremy? I guess I could see Kip having met him through some kind of charity event but not sure about Jeremy - who by the way I like and hope that he takes Andy's advice and does not sign on for the Bachelor Pad.

Kip is a wise man for not being this year's Bachelor. I suspect that Reid probably declined for the same reasons Kip had. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3827533;
    Just out of curiosity when would Andy Baldwin have met both Kip and Jeremy? I guess I could see Kip having met him through some kind of charity event but not sure about Jeremy - who by the way I like and hope that he takes Andy's advice and does not sign on for the Bachelor Pad.

Kip is a wise man for not being this year's Bachelor. I suspect that Reid probably declined for the same reasons Kip had. Thanks for sharing.
    according to both Kip and Andy's twitter, they hung out some at the Sundance Film Festival a couple of weekends ago. Also have seen other tweets between the two prior to that. Don't know how they met to begin with, but seem to be friends. Not sure how Jeremy knows him.

bring on LeeAnne from Blob's season....that girl can cause some drama...hope they have some of the really good drama people on the show...lol...will make it interesting

and its just too bad Trish is married now...she would be another interesing character
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789