Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Pad

Re: The Bachelor Pad

Where did I see Twilley mentioned earllier? There is another one to add to the fun factor!

I hope they don't just pull dull and boring from all the seasons. If I'm going to watch it, I want some fun folks on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3813731;
    Where did I see Twilley mentioned earllier? There is another one to add to the fun factor!

I hope they don't just pull dull and boring from all the seasons. If I'm going to watch it, I want some fun folks on it.
    I agree. You have to throw a couple of crazies into the mix or it will be a snoozefest.

Matt Grant has been granting lots of interviews lately. In the latest one I've seen "How The Bachelor Fixed My Teeth and Ruined My Street Cred: One Man's Account" he is simultaneously revealing Bachelor secrets and jockeying to get onto the Bachelor Pad show. Doesn't seem like the best way to go about it

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3813722;
    Krisily Kennedy would probably do it. She is a darling - so cute! She lives in LA Krisily Kennedy - Home
    Wonder what happened to Erica's tiarras
    Moana and Trish are married.
    Gwen is still single, as is Bettina, I think.
    Graham is taken, and hopefully Jeremy, Reid, Kiptyn have more sense.
    Wendell came to a reunion - he might
    Sounds awful to me
    Are you sure that Moana is married? I know that she was engaged, but I haven't read anything saying the wedding took place.

eta

Who is Wendell?

eta2
    I believe Reid made indications that he is taking a behind-the scenes approach to something reality tv related, but he just really hasn't been specific.

Wendell was Jen’s F4

And who says the participants can’t be married?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3814051;
    Wendell was Jen’s F4

And who says the participants can’t be married?
    I agree. I don't think the show will have as many 'hook ups' as people want, unless that's faked too.

Tanner P just tweeted:
    Time to celebrate some good upcoming things...hint: you will see me on TV again in the near future.
    Me guesses he will be in the bach pad.

I watched a really good interview with Kiptyn this morning that he did with a San Diego station. He said he was focused on his charity work and getting a business going that he had been working on for awhile. He also said that he has nothing tv wise that he was pursuing, so I don't think Kiptyn is interested in doing the show. Another of the comments he made was that one of the reasons he wasn't the Bach this season was that he had concerns of what they needed to do to get the story they needed for the show. Always to much drama, and that Jake had his hands full and that he keeps waiting for Jake to do something crazy! I'm sure the editing had him concerned on a show like this as well.

Andy Baldwin also recently sent a tweet to Kip and Jeremy asking them to please tell him that they were not doing the Bachelor Pad. Sounds like Andy has no interest in it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3819895;
    Tanner P just tweeted:

Me guesses he will be in the bach pad.
    He would be funny.I enjoyed watching him in Jill's season because he was fun.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fanatic

I've been dying for an all-star special from season's past.
    I would love to see Charlie from Trista's season, Kiptyn and Reid from Jillian's season...Helena and Gwen from Aaron Burge's season...Jeremy of course, Meredith Philips.....

Closed Thread