Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Pad

Re: The Bachelor Pad

Would love to see Melissa Rycroft on this show!
    Anyone know how to get smiles to come on? I clicked where it says smiles are on, list came up, clicked on the one I wanted and nothing came up.
    Thanx, Roxie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3798992;
    I was reading Trista Sutter's tweets and she mentioned that she didn't have any scoop on this new show, but she did have this to say:
    Barf-a-rama! I can't stand that man!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3812670;
    Barf-a-rama! I can't stand that man!
    ICAM, atem, but you know Jesse was probably the first one to sign up. Wasn't he instrumental in getting it to air? Or am I remembering wrong?

FORT Fan

I read or saw CH in an interview recently and he said they'd been thinking about doing a show like this for YEARS. I also saw someone on the alphabet message board saying they'd written the show a few seasons ago and suggested this type of show and someone wrote her back and said it was a good idea. So, I'm not sure anyone who was on the show recently can claim it was their idea ... Given so many similar shows on MTV/VH1, it's not like it's a novel concept.

I think they will have a bunch of folks from the past couple of season who got kicked off fairly early ... or those who don't have steady/real jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3794416;
    This should be a complete sleazefest. I'll probably watch.

I was thinking the same thing, Frogs.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3813335;
    I read or saw CH in an interview recently and he said they'd been thinking about doing a show like this for YEARS. I also saw someone on the alphabet message board saying they'd written the show a few seasons ago and suggested this type of show and someone wrote her back and said it was a good idea. So, I'm not sure anyone who was on the show recently can claim it was their idea ... Given so many similar shows on MTV/VH1, it's not like it's a novel concept.

I think they will have a bunch of folks from the past couple of season who got kicked off fairly early ... or those who don't have steady/real jobs.
    OK - thanks. So Jesse didn't have anything to do with getting this show on air. But I'll bet a bunch of them will be wearting his T-shirts, for endorsement $$ for him. You know Jesse has an angle!

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3795706;
    Yah it would only work if they began at Brad's season that was the beginning of a spiral. It was when love took a backburner to looks, scandal and crazy

I don't know -Danuska, Sarah W and Krisily from Charlie's season. Erica Rose and Lisa from PLo's, Amanda from Alex's, Crazy jayne from Byron's, Moana & Susan from Travis, Trash from jesse palmer. there were crazies before, just not as many.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3813400;
    OK - thanks. So Jesse didn't have anything to do with getting this show on air. But I'll bet a bunch of them will be wearting his T-shirts, for endorsement $$ for him. You know Jesse has an angle!
    He's taking credit for getting the show on the air but I think they were already considering such a project. He's got a big time "hosting" gig for the Olympics though from what I can see, the woman who invited him in as her co-host for this youtube-based show, her best footage comes from her shoot at a nail salon where goldfish give you a pedicure by eating the dead skin off of your feet. The AP will try to sell their clips to news organizations but for the most part you will have to follow him on youtube to see his "show."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3813488;
    He's taking credit for getting the show on the air but I think they were already considering such a project. He's got a big time "hosting" gig for the Olympics though from what I can see, the woman who invited him in as her co-host for this youtube-based show, her best footage comes from her shoot at a nail salon where goldfish give you a pedicure by eating the dead skin off of your feet. The AP will try to sell their clips to news organizations but for the most part you will have to follow him on youtube to see his "show."
    Thanks for the info -- but no thanks, not me! I'm glad the little troll won't be on network TV -- easy to avoid!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3813447;
    I don't know -Danuska, Sarah W and Krisily from Charlie's season. Erica Rose and Lisa from PLo's, Amanda from Alex's, Crazy jayne from Byron's, Moana & Susan from Travis, Trash from jesse palmer. there were crazies before, just not as many.
    Krisily Kennedy would probably do it. She is a darling - so cute! She lives in LA Krisily Kennedy - Home
    Wonder what happened to Erica's tiarras
    Moana and Trish are married.
    Gwen is still single, as is Bettina, I think.
    Graham is taken, and hopefully Jeremy, Reid, Kiptyn have more sense.
    Wendell came to a reunion - he might
    Sounds awful to me
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Closed Thread