Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Pad

Re: The Bachelor Pad

Kristen was engaged some time ago. They did a segment on "Where are they now" some time back.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3799208;
    Tina Fabulous is now married, so I'm sure she won't do it. She would have been a hoot, though !
    Do we know if they are only casting single/past bachelor/ettes? I thought CH made a funny comment about Trista finding a way to get on it? No, I don't think Trista will... she has two very young kids at home. I'm just saying, we don't know if they will only cast the single has beens.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3799476;
    Do we know if they are only casting single/past bachelor/ettes? I thought CH made a funny comment about Trista finding a way to get on it? No, I don't think Trista will... she has two very young kids at home. I'm just saying, we don't know if they will only cast the single has beens.
    Speaking of Trista, she twittered the other day and said that there was no way that she would be a contestant on the show because she couldn't leave her babies for weeks and weeks!! lol Too sweet!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3795010;
    Andy said in a recent interview that he isn't watching the show now, so I doubt it myself.
    I interviewed Andy about his experiences on The Bachelor, and I seriously doubt he would engage the thought of going on Bachelor Pad. His main points were that producers edited out any intelligent conversations he and "said girl" would have, about art or current events, and edit everything down so the relationships looked shallow. If you want to read the interview, you can do so here: shar.es/aTUFy

Interviewing Bachelor star Andy Baldwin: Reality TV, advice for Jason Mesnick & responding to fans
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-25-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsay614;3804656;
    I interviewed Andy about his experiences on The Bachelor, and I seriously doubt he would engage the thought of going on Bachelor Pad. His main points were that producers edited out any intelligent conversations he and "said girl" would have, about art or current events, and edit everything down so the relationships looked shallow. If you want to read the interview, you can do so here: shar.es/aTUFy
    Thanks Lindsey. Andy had some really intelligent girls on that show. It is too bad - a missed opportunity. But the again, perhaps Mr. Fleiss really does know his audience
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by lindsay614;3804656;
    Did he say if Elizabeth D.C and him were dating?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3806193;
    Did he say if Elizabeth D.C and him were dating?
    Is that a rumor going around? They seem like they'd be a cute couple actually!

I like that he wants to write a book and call it "So You Want to be a Reality TV Star”...he would tell people what it’s really like on the other side. I would buy it! lol

Matt Grant said he would do this show I posted what he said about it in the Where are they Now? Thread.

Looks like from their twitter, Andy and Kiptyn hung out together some at the Sundance Film Festival this past weekend. Andy sent several tweets that he was meeting up with or doing stuff with the same girl. She was from D.C. but it wasn't Elizabeth. Could have just been a friend. I did check who he follows and older tweets. Nothing as far as Elizabeth goes.

I don't see Kip doing this show. Other than the cruise, Kip has pretty much gotten back to his normal life and charity work. He was so careful not to give them anything to edit him in a bad way that he may not be someone they would ask to do this show.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 01-25-2010 at 08:03 PM.

This was just on Andy's tweeter. lol Guess it's safe to say we won't be seeing Andy on the show!

andybaldwin

@kiptyn and @grahambunn please tell me you are not doing the Bachelor Pad

Closed Thread