Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Pad

Re: The Bachelor Pad

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3794004;
    #1 reason for me not to watch, if that's the case.
    I agree with you. I am not interested in seeing Jesse on this new show.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3794503;
    I doubt that Kip nor Jeremy would do this! A girl can hope though!
    I would love to see Kip and Jeremy. But my all time favorite is Graham Bunn. Hope to see all three on the new show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3798651;
    I would love to see Kip and Jeremy. But my all time favorite is Graham Bunn. Hope to see all three on the new show.
    This new show will be the perfect opportunity for those past contestants who were only on the bachelor/ette for their 15 minutes of fame! I actually do not think that Jeremy would do it...Kiptyn, maybe. I do hope that it will be a fun show! You know that i will be watching it....
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I was reading Trista Sutter's tweets and she mentioned that she didn't have any scoop on this new show, but she did have this to say:

tristasutter: i don't really have the scoop. all i know is that jesse is cast, it'll air this summer, & there's a cash prize at the end
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

ABC Orders Up “The Bachelor Pad”

ABC Orders Up 7 Episodes of the Bachelor Pad.

“The Bachelor Pad”, a spin-off that will be kind of like ‘The Bachelor/ette Meets Big Brother’ is coming to TV in late August, MC’d by Chris Harrison. I wrote about the possibility back in August. Question: If Chris is the MC, will there also be a host and who will it be?

20 former contestants on the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows will live in a Big Brother type house, competing for a cash prize. One will be evicted each week.

No release of names yet, but I bet a bunch are in the photo above. And one is a certainty: Jesse Csincsak. Jesse proposed a similar idea for a Bachelor Reunion show (The Bachelor All Stars) last year that got everyone thinking about it.

Some of my predictions: Natalie Getz, Michael Stagliano, Holly Durtz, Robby D, Tanner Pope, Juan Barbieri, Jesse Kovacs, Nikki Kapelke.

Who I doubt you’ll see: Wes, Melissa, Jason or Molly. Or Deanna.

Question: Will Jeremy or Graham be in? I bet not. How about Kiptyn and Reid? Jillian and Ed? No idea yet. Stay tuned.
    ABC Orders Up “The Bachelor Pad”
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-17-2010 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3798651;

Graham, just moved with Chrishelle to LA so she can pursue other acting interests while still being recurring on AMC now that it's moved to LA. He seems to be trying to get settled and make his way there. So, I don't know if he'd want to do it. On the other hand he also seems out of sorts and a bit bored being in a new place and always looks for ways to promote his children's charity. So, depending on when it films he might be interested in doing it. Never know.

Just for the fun factor, a couple of people I would like to see on the BP...

The wedding dress girl (can't remember names, lol)
    The fruit teeth girl (same)
    Tanner P
    Tina Fabulous (loved her moxie)
    Russ? from Trista's season (didn't even get a FSD, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3799164;
    Just for the fun factor, a couple of people I would like to see on the BP...

The wedding dress girl (can't remember names, lol)
    The fruit teeth girl (same)
    Tanner P
    Tina Fabulous (loved her moxie)
    Russ? from Trista's season (didn't even get a FSD, lol)

I'll help you out......Wedding dress girl is Lisa. And fruit teeth girl is Kristen. BTW, i loved Kristen as well...you are talking about the girl who used an orange peel? as teeth? haha!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3799166;
    I'll help you out......Wedding dress girl is Lisa. And fruit teeth girl is Kristen. BTW, i loved Kristen as well...you are talking about the girl who used an orange peel? as teeth? haha!
    Yes, Kristen! Loved her too.

Tina Fabulous is now married, so I'm sure she won't do it. She would have been a hoot, though !

Closed Thread