Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Pad

Re: The Bachelor Pad

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3794411;
    Andy talked to him about the show and he told my dad his feelings about the show and how it works. It was a tournament with a luncheon and they sat at the same table so they talked a lot. Just speculating that he wouldn't want to be a part of it again...
    Andy said in a recent interview that he isn't watching the show now, so I doubt it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3794976;
    Seems Jeremy and his new GF spent the weekend w/DeAnna in CA during the TX/AL football game. From the pics, looks like they had fun.
    Can you post the pictures of Jeremy and his girlfriend here?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3795042;
    Can you post the pictures of Jeremy and his girlfriend here?

Stephen and @JeremyCade girl, Jen on Twitpic

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3794028;
    I don't know...maybe they will have a dating couple on the show, in hopes that the temptation in the house might cause drama. The first person that comes to mind - who (to me) would be dying to get on this show - is Holly. Not sure if she's still dating Michael, but I could see her trying to get the two of them on the show.

Holly is still datging Michael. He moved from NY back to California to be with her last month. Deanna is seriously dating his brother Stephen. Both, Stephen & Michael were interested in doing the Bachelor as a twosome before they got together with Deanna & Holly. I think, provided work situations could be arranged, Holly, Deanna and Michael would consider doing it. Especially since I think they could bring Stephen in too possibly with the wgole twin thing.

Kiptyn went on Jessie's cruise. Initially the show was supposed to start filiming in Mexico right after that. i thinkKip would have fun doing it since it's not a relationship thing. Especially, if there were athletic challenges involved.

Whether it's Big Brother style or MTV/Vh1 challenged style I think it would be interesting to watch. Relationships still happen in both situations because it's living together 24 seven. Plus, in this scenario it can happen more naturally and there is more time for the people to spend together provided they don't get cut each week. Plus, the interesting thing is who might pair up with whom.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Former Bachelor Andy Baldwin Speaks

Former Bachelor hunk Dr. Andy Baldwin is speaking out about the the controversy involving Rozlyn Papa who was alleged to be having an “inappropriate relationship” with a producer of the hit show.

Baldwin, currently enlisted in the United States Navy as a family physician tells RadarOnline.com, "I didn't have that experience when I was on the show. The producers were professional, and the women were very classy, sophsticated, talented and smart."

ABC has ordered a spin-off of The Bachelor, called The Bachelor Pad, which will feature past contestants living in a house and competing against each other in challenges, resulting in one person being evicted from the show each week. Baldwin says he won't be on the show, "I had my experience on reality television. One time was enough. I'm a Navy docotor, I'm focused on that."

Andy reveals he hasn't watched the show since he was on, but he will be running in a marathon in South Africa with former contestant, Josh Cox.

Cox was featured during the season in which Jen Scheft was looking for love. "Josh and I will be in Phoenix this weekend to announce the launch of the 56 mile Comrades Marathon in South Africa,” Baldwin tells RadarOnline.com. “I will be running a marathon a month leading up to the race in South Africa."

The race in South Africa will raise money and awareness for children suffering from AIDS and other serious illnesses.

Baldwin who is currently assigned in Washington D.C. says he is looking forward to returning to sunny southern California in June where he will be stationed at Camp Pendleton Naval Hospital for two years.

When asked about his current love life, he simply said, "I'm very happy and excited for the future."
    EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Former Bachelor Andy Baldwin Speaks Out On Controversy | RadarOnline.com

great place to "guess" the 20 contestants...I'm sure we'll just "love" all of them (tongue in cheek). Remember it could be some "winners" too!

10 guys and 10 gals ME FIRST!

Jesse Csincsak and The "princess" Erica from PLo's season.
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

FORT Fogey

princess Erica was the first that came to my mind...and whatever her name was that chased after Blob after he cut her?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3795185;
    I thought the interesting part of this was Andy comment about the contestants on earlier seasons (like his and before) being classy, which is not how I think about most of those who go on now. I tend to agree with this observation and would doubt that many contestants on the new show will comes from earlier seasons. Not just because of age but because of why they went on the show to begin with. Yes, there will be a few who might be interested; but, I think it will mostly be people from Brad's season and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3795601;
    I thought the interesting part of this was Andy comment about the contestants on earlier seasons (like his and before) being classy, which is not how I think about most of those who go on now. I tend to agree with this observation and would doubt that many contestants on the new show will comes from earlier seasons. Not just because of age but because of why they went on the show to begin with. Yes, there will be a few who might be interested; but, I think it will mostly be people from Brad's season and beyond.
    Yah it would only work if they began at Brad's season that was the beginning of a spiral. It was when love took a backburner to looks, scandal and crazy
    Team Reilly

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3795088;
    I saw the other pics, too, and Holly is now a brunette. Cute girl, but I think she looks better as a blonde.

Closed Thread