Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Pad

Re: The Bachelor Pad

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3794017;
    I've read that it will be a "Big Brother-style house," they will be "competing in a series of challenges," and "each episode will conclude with evictions from the house," but is there some sort of "prize" for the person/couple remaining at the end?
    Good Question about "prizes" at the end. Big Brother is one of my favorite shows so I think I will love this!

I'm definately going to watch it! I cannot wait to see who they choose. KIP better be one...and Jeremy.

They know that Bachelor/ette fans are going to tune in just to see people from past seasons. Should be a fun show!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3794315;
    Did Andy tell your dad at the golf tournament he would not do this show?
    Andy talked to him about the show and he told my dad his feelings about the show and how it works. It was a tournament with a luncheon and they sat at the same table so they talked a lot. Just speculating that he wouldn't want to be a part of it again...

This should be a complete sleazefest. I'll probably watch.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Do you think Jeremy would even be interested after they way the producers tricked him the first time around? I doubt it.... but I do wonder. I'd love to see him again. Does he still lurk around here? If so - HEY, JEREMY! Heard any news?

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3794482;
    Do you think Jeremy would even be interested after they way the producers tricked him the first time around? I doubt it.... but I do wonder. I'd love to see him again. Does he still lurk around here? If so - HEY, JEREMY! Heard any news?
    I doubt that Kip nor Jeremy would do this! A girl can hope though!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3794503;
    I doubt that Kip nor Jeremy would do this! A girl can hope though!
    ICAM - Kip and Jeremy would make the show, regardless of whoever else shows up. But, it will probably be a lot of people that we can vaguely remember, like which season were they on?

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3794416;
    This should be a complete sleazefest. I'll probably watch.
    Probably? I'll be waiting for your snark in the show threads, MsFroggy!

Because making fools of themselves on national tv once evidently wasn't enough, they're coming back for round two with the Fleissmeister. Sign me up! I love a good trainwreck.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3794318;
    I'm definately going to watch it! I cannot wait to see who they choose. KIP better be one...and Jeremy.

They know that Bachelor/ette fans are going to tune in just to see people from past seasons. Should be a fun show!
    This show is for folks who do not work and/or do not want to work. It's going to turn into that MTV Road Rules/Real World challenge BS where that is the only way uneducated/unskilled folks make a living.

Jeremy is an attorney. Can't see him further ruining his credibility by going on another show like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3794482;
    Seems Jeremy and his new GF spent the weekend w/DeAnna in CA during the TX/AL football game. From the pics, looks like they had fun.

Closed Thread