+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3795064;
    Gotta go on record here (no pun intended)....I just saw Ali's date on Youtube.....Chicago sounded (get ready for it) amazing. Their date was cute.
    You noticed that to? They say the word "Amazing" 100 times per show. Have a drinking game and I am sure you will be drunk 30 min into it.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3794852;
    Okay, when he calls the ladies "guys" it bugs me. Does it bug anyone else?

Yes, it bugs me too. So far, Jake is rather underwhelming, except when he takes off his shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;3793930;
    legal speculation is laughable. okay yes she got caught, buy why should circumstances be applied differently for a man (Ed) who was allowed to stay in the game so to speak, and not for a woman (Roz) who was sent home packing. The rules should be applied for all equal across the board. Why should the punishment be different for her. Granted what she did was wrong, and she was never one of my favorites, but from now on she will be known as that girl. I still maintain that this was part of an act.
    Keep in mind that what Ed did was never shown on the show. That makes all the difference in the world. Only take into account what is presented on the show or in public interviews during the show's airing dates. That is the only story presented to the general viewing audience and the only one that counts!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3795154;
    Keep in mind that what Ed did was never shown on the show. That makes all the difference in the world. Only take into account what is presented on the show or in public interviews during the show's airing dates. That is the only story presented to the general viewing audience and the only one that counts!
    I don’t understand why Ed is even being brought up, but since he’s been mentioned several times . . . what he “did” was leave voluntarily because of his job, then he came back and was eventually chosen by Jillian. It’s correct that we didn’t see Ed working at his job, but that would be kind of boring. True, we didn’t see what Roz did, and I’m not sure we would want to. I don’t recall Ed having a fling with a staff member of the show. So much for Ed.

As far as “wrongful termination”, that is also laughable. Wrongful termination?! First of all, Rozlyn was never an employee of ABC. She was a contestant on a television reality show called “The Bachelor”. Furthermore, even IF she was an employee, they could have terminated her AT WILL, for no reason, or for whatever reason(s) they chose, and they would not have to tell her why. Wrongful termination is when/if an employer violates discrimination laws. One feeling that it was wrong for an employer to fire them does not make it wrongful termination. Bottom line is Roz violated her contract and she was booted off the show. ABC surely covered their bases before telling her to pack up and go. Roz can blather all she wants about her attorney or whatever to try to save face, but it changes nothing.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3795199;
    I don’t understand why Ed is even being brought up, but since he’s been mentioned several times . . . what he “did” was leave voluntarily because of his job, then he came back and was eventually chosen by Jillian. It’s correct that we didn’t see Ed working at his job, but that would be kind of boring. True, we didn’t see what Roz did, and I’m not sure we would want to. I don’t recall Ed having a fling with a staff member of the show. So much for Ed.

As far as “wrongful termination”, that is also laughable. Wrongful termination?! First of all, Rozlyn was never an employee of ABC. She was a contestant on a television reality show called “The Bachelor”. Furthermore, even IF she was an employee, they could have terminated her AT WILL, for no reason, or for whatever reason(s) they chose, and they would not have to tell her why. Wrongful termination is when/if an employer violates discrimination laws. One feeling that it was wrong for an employer to fire them does not make it wrongful termination. Bottom line is Roz violated her contract and she was booted off the show. ABC surely covered their bases before telling her to pack up and go. Roz can blather all she wants about her attorney or whatever to try to save face, but it changes nothing.
    I am not an attorney, nor do I play one on tv. IF the violation is as rumored..the producer loaning Roz his cell phone to call her son...she was promised phone calls and it was not allowed...then the hug for the thank you...Ed's rumored sexting while on the show is applicable.

Right now we still do not know that actual facts of the incident. I am sure that the show has ironclad contracts for the handlers including no access to their phones and no touchy feely.

Christina: She was so nervous during the photo shoot. I thought it was sweet that Jake helped her feel less nervous. Awww! I really loved that. I could really see them together, but then he didn't give her a rose at the end.. Rats!

Ali: I loved how she counted all the ex boyfriends on her hand and they all started with J and then she says hi Jake! ROFL! Very cute. And HE kissed HER! She didn't throw herself at him or kissed him. HE did it. Very nice. I can see him with her.

Elizabeth: UGH! Stop touching him! You are getting on my nerves! Just relax! Learn to flirt subtly! Then she read the note she wrote to him about not kissing her until she is the last one standing. Awwwwwww! Loved that!!!! But then she says she is playing hard to get. UGH! That ruined her for me. She has to go.

Rozland: Oh boy! Hey stop throwing yourself at him! Jake left her to get a rose. He didn't get the rose for Roz. The rose was for her ta ta's. And OH! Roz and the producer! Bye bye Roz. Hope you and the producer have a great life.

Michelle: ACK! She wants to pack and leave?!!!?!!!? Ms Debbie Downer. And when she sees him she is all oh yay I'm happy. Good to see you. UGH! SHE HAS GOT TO GO NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! And I can't believe she told Jake she packed her bags!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3793059;
    Could have been any other type of sexual thing they did.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3793137;
    Why are they all crying?!
    Well Jake is hurt. They don't like to see him hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3793149;
    I'm sure Roz won't be invited to the Women Tell All.
    Yes her ta ta's have a lot to say!

Quote Originally Posted by LilyPearl0560;3793548;
    Also..Elizabeth? The one who asked Jake not to kiss her unless she was the "one", she really seems like a tease. Why would she ask him if he wanted to kiss her and say Im a good kisser if she wasnt going to let him do it?
    I know! That was stupid! I really thought she was going to let him kiss her right then and there!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3794852;
    Okay, when he calls the ladies "guys" it bugs me. Does it bug anyone else?
    No.. Cus I do the same thing to women. How are you doing guys? Not really a big deal. Well, not to me or anybody I know.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-17-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3797802;
    No.. Cus I do the same thing to women. How are you doing guys? Not really a big deal. Well, not to me or anybody I know.
    You must be younger. I guess I'm too old now it does bother me a bit.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

+ Reply to Thread