+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 237

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

  1. #211
    FORT Phanatic PHan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    Posts
    109

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    I don't think we'll ever really know what happened. It's somewhere in the reality between what was shown on last night's episode and what Rozlyn is saying in her interviews. I wouldn't want to look that bad to the public, especially with a 7-year-old son, no matter what happened. The only two who really know are Rozlyn and the staffer. And that's OK. It did create some the Most. Dramatic. Rose. Ceremony. Ever. Good for ratings, entertaining for views. Period.

  2. #212
    FORT Fogey tango7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,415

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;3793930;
    legal speculation is laughable. okay yes she got caught, buy why should circumstances be applied differently for a man (Ed) who was allowed to stay in the game so to speak, and not for a woman (Roz) who was sent home packing. The rules should be applied for all equal across the board. Why should the punishment be different for her. Granted what she did was wrong, and she was never one of my favorites, but from now on she will be known as that girl. I still maintain that this was part of an act.
    Ed left voluntarily and did not violate the rules of his contract.
    Roz, according to CH, violated rules and was sent home.
    There is no comparison, and this was not a gender issue.

  3. #213
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    I want to hear from the father of her son. Now that would be a good interview IMO.

  4. #214
    FORT Fan Peacheater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    316

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;3793930;
    legal speculation is laughable. okay yes she got caught, buy why should circumstances be applied differently for a man (Ed) who was allowed to stay in the game so to speak, and not for a woman (Roz) who was sent home packing. The rules should be applied for all equal across the board. Why should the punishment be different for her. Granted what she did was wrong, and she was never one of my favorites, but from now on she will be known as that girl. I still maintain that this was part of an act.
    Two words: Wrongful termination...

  5. #215
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3794073;
    Two words: Wrongful termination...

    If she signed a contract and broke the rules they have the right to terminate her.

  6. #216
    FORT Fogey tango7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,415

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3794073;
    Two words: Wrongful termination...
    This is not a legal forum, and there was no wrongful termination.

  7. #217
    FORT Fan TruLove04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    188

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3793818;
    On the surface it seemed as if Ali and Jake had a good date, but they had absolutely nothing to talk about. A lot of awkward/quiet moments.
    That was my general reaction as well, I think a part of her realized that nothing was going on conversation wise. Jake is just so dull, I'd have a better conversation with a cardboard box. That will be their downfall I predict, she would get bored of him and his dullness.

    I realized watching them, that the reason I loved Reid and Jillian was that the conversation there was unbelievable. It felt natural, smart, funny. And so far I've seen none of that this season.
    Team Reilly

  8. #218
    FORT Fan Peacheater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    316

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3794074;
    If she signed a contract and broke the rules they have the right to terminate her.
    Not necessarily. First, you are making an assumption that Rozlyn broke the rules. At issue may be that others who may have violated their contract were treated in a dissimilar fashion.

  9. #219
    FORT Fan Peacheater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    316

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3794088;
    This is not a legal forum, and there was no wrongful termination.
    How do you know? Reality Steve and in this forum, sdl, have have expressed contrary opinion based upon their own independent inquiry.
    Last edited by Peacheater; 01-12-2010 at 04:46 PM.

  10. #220
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3794143;
    How do you know? Reality Steve and in this forum, sdl, have have expressed contrary opinion based upon their own independent inquiry.
    http://tinyurl.com/m4fbzb [BACHELOR contract from 2009]

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.