+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City

Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I don't think we'll ever really know what happened. It's somewhere in the reality between what was shown on last night's episode and what Rozlyn is saying in her interviews. I wouldn't want to look that bad to the public, especially with a 7-year-old son, no matter what happened. The only two who really know are Rozlyn and the staffer. And that's OK. It did create some the Most. Dramatic. Rose. Ceremony. Ever. Good for ratings, entertaining for views. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;3793930;
    legal speculation is laughable. okay yes she got caught, buy why should circumstances be applied differently for a man (Ed) who was allowed to stay in the game so to speak, and not for a woman (Roz) who was sent home packing. The rules should be applied for all equal across the board. Why should the punishment be different for her. Granted what she did was wrong, and she was never one of my favorites, but from now on she will be known as that girl. I still maintain that this was part of an act.
    Ed left voluntarily and did not violate the rules of his contract.
    Roz, according to CH, violated rules and was sent home.
    There is no comparison, and this was not a gender issue.

I want to hear from the father of her son. Now that would be a good interview IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;3793930;
    legal speculation is laughable. okay yes she got caught, buy why should circumstances be applied differently for a man (Ed) who was allowed to stay in the game so to speak, and not for a woman (Roz) who was sent home packing. The rules should be applied for all equal across the board. Why should the punishment be different for her. Granted what she did was wrong, and she was never one of my favorites, but from now on she will be known as that girl. I still maintain that this was part of an act.
    Two words: Wrongful termination...

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3794073;

If she signed a contract and broke the rules they have the right to terminate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3794073;
    This is not a legal forum, and there was no wrongful termination.

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3793818;
    On the surface it seemed as if Ali and Jake had a good date, but they had absolutely nothing to talk about. A lot of awkward/quiet moments.
    That was my general reaction as well, I think a part of her realized that nothing was going on conversation wise. Jake is just so dull, I'd have a better conversation with a cardboard box. That will be their downfall I predict, she would get bored of him and his dullness.

I realized watching them, that the reason I loved Reid and Jillian was that the conversation there was unbelievable. It felt natural, smart, funny. And so far I've seen none of that this season.
    Team Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3794074;
    If she signed a contract and broke the rules they have the right to terminate her.
    Not necessarily. First, you are making an assumption that Rozlyn broke the rules. At issue may be that others who may have violated their contract were treated in a dissimilar fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3794088;
    This is not a legal forum, and there was no wrongful termination.
    How do you know? Reality Steve and in this forum, sdl, have have expressed contrary opinion based upon their own independent inquiry.
    Last edited by Peacheater; 01-12-2010 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3794143;
    How do you know? Reality Steve and in this forum, sdl, have have expressed contrary opinion based upon their own independent inquiry.
    http://tinyurl.com/m4fbzb [BACHELOR contract from 2009]

+ Reply to Thread