+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3793679;
    I have 2 comments on the show tonight.

#1. I have realized that Vienna reminds me TOO much of Karla Homolka. Just a physical resemblance and that alone makes it hard for me to like her.

#2. Anyone realize that based on a similar rationale that Rozlyn got booted, Ed should have never been allowed to return to the show after he left it. It was unfair to all the guys who showed up with their work situations looked after and were there SERIOUS about looking for love. Never mind what Ed was doing on his trip home, which I am sure pales in comparison to anything Roz and this staffer were alleged to be up to, and never mind all the breaches of rules he seemed to have committed. So typical - one set of rules for women and one set of rules for men.

Chris says it got physical - does that mean he touched her arm, does that mean kissing, hugging, flirting what. I still say I don't believe them but the show is to blame for lack of cred. Certainly I doubt anyone witnessed anyone doing the nasty as some are alleging.

I think based on what you just wrote that Roz might have a case against the show. Especially if Ed's contract was the same as Roz's contract. The thing they could argrue however is if Ed had relations with regular woman or men, and not staff of the Bachelor. Which may be in both contracts. While Roz violated her contract in which she engaged in some kind of relationship with a staffer. The only way she may get compensation is if it is proven that Ed also had relations with a Bachelor staffer(s). (Hmmm that business law class paid off afterall)

On his date with Ali, I couldn't help but wonder whether Jake was wearing the cool aviator glasses that Sheila gave him.

FORT Newbie

Jake is a truly lousy dancer. Bless his heart.

Rozlyn said: "I don't think my personal life is anyone's business."
    Did she not realize that she was on a TV show called "The Bachelor" - a DATING SHOW?? Is she really that stupid?

Note to Rozlyn: You've willingly and actively made your personal life the business of the viewing audience throughout America. If you didn't want that to happen, perhaps you should have considered not taking part in a TV show that takes pleasure in wringing every last ratings-grab drop out of your "personal life."

The legal speculation is laughable. A "case"? Rozlyn? She got busted, it's that simple. Put a fork in her, she's done.

FORT Fan

On the surface it seemed as if Ali and Jake had a good date, but they had absolutely nothing to talk about. A lot of awkward/quiet moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3793099;
    It's a total crock IMO. Let's make a mountain out of a molehill. Jake is getting cheated on? What the hell is he doing? He's dating 15 women at once.
    That's what my husband and I were saying last night. He swaps spit with how many women per episode (except for Little Miss No-Kissy-till-You-Put-a-Ring-on-It), yet everyone yells out "slut" if a woman so much as looks at another man while waiting for an audience with King Wing?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3793159;
    It would be great, though! Can you imagine it? All the chairs on one side, and her lone chair on another. Now that would really help the ratings!
    They'll make her wear a big ol' scarlet "I" (for "inappropriate") on the front of her dress.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3793782;
    Did she not realize that she was on a TV show called "The Bachelor" - a DATING SHOW?? Is she really that stupid?

Note to Rozlyn: You've willingly and actively made your personal life the business of the viewing audience throughout America. If you didn't want that to happen, perhaps you should have considered not taking part in a TV show that takes pleasure in wringing every last ratings-grab drop out of your "personal life."

The legal speculation is laughable. A "case"? Rozlyn? She got busted, it's that simple. Put a fork in her, she's done.
    That part seemed REALLY spliced and diced to me. I'd guess when she said that, she was actually saying something in response to a comment/question about the whole phone call to her son thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3793782;

legal speculation is laughable. okay yes she got caught, buy why should circumstances be applied differently for a man (Ed) who was allowed to stay in the game so to speak, and not for a woman (Roz) who was sent home packing. The rules should be applied for all equal across the board. Why should the punishment be different for her. Granted what she did was wrong, and she was never one of my favorites, but from now on she will be known as that girl. I still maintain that this was part of an act.

I didn't watch last season, but read the boards. My understanding is that Ed did not have a relationship with a staffer on the show. Rozlyn did.
    Two very different situations.
    Chris Harrison was on the local news last night commenting about the "inappropriate" relationship. The staffer, in question, did 'fess up to it and Chris said there were also witnesses to what happened. And he did say that it was physical. Obviously, the contracts have rules delineating what can/ cannot be done. And, Rozlyn appears to have fallen into the "cannot" area.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread