+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Chris' Blog is up. He makes no bones about what happened.

Wow, best Bachelor episode yet!!
    ABC has been running these ads to stay tuned to our local news to hear the story about Roz. Can't wait!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3793619;
    Wow, best Bachelor episode yet!!
    ABC has been running these ads to stay tuned to our local news to hear the story about Roz. Can't wait!!
    The local news had a story? I guess she must live near you then

My local news had a story too last time I checked, Orange County is not anywhere near Virginia. The story is pretty much EVERYWHERE which makes me feel worse for her.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3793615;
    Yes, it was Ashley, not Ali.
    Yes you are right. I was thinking Ashley and typed Ali. oops me bad

I have 2 comments on the show tonight.

#1. I have realized that Vienna reminds me TOO much of Karla Homolka. Just a physical resemblance and that alone makes it hard for me to like her.

#2. Anyone realize that based on a similar rationale that Rozlyn got booted, Ed should have never been allowed to return to the show after he left it. It was unfair to all the guys who showed up with their work situations looked after and were there SERIOUS about looking for love. Never mind what Ed was doing on his trip home, which I am sure pales in comparison to anything Roz and this staffer were alleged to be up to, and never mind all the breaches of rules he seemed to have committed. So typical - one set of rules for women and one set of rules for men.

Chris says it got physical - does that mean he touched her arm, does that mean kissing, hugging, flirting what. I still say I don't believe them but the show is to blame for lack of cred. Certainly I doubt anyone witnessed anyone doing the nasty as some are alleging.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 01-12-2010 at 05:44 AM.

FORT Newbie

Just a few random thoughts from last night's show: Rozlyn's cocktail party hair was icky. Poor mute Kathryn and Jessie. It's as if they will never be seen or heard from. Maybe on their departure show will they show the tiniest bit of personality. Ali is indeed precious, but needs to find a dress that will stay up. Poor thing has a nervous habit of pulling up her strapless. And how evil was it for the producers to put the poor gal on a motorcyle in heels and into a small plane when she's terrified. Was the terrified thing just a ruse? And I do get very tired of Jake's claims of "I can't wait to show what a great date I have planned for her." Come on, we all know that he isn't planning the dates. That's all -- JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3793679;

#1. I have realized that Vienna reminds me TOO much of Karla Homolka. Just a physical resemblance and that alone makes it hard for me to like her.

#2. Anyone realize that based on a similar rationale that Rozlyn got booted, Ed should have never been allowed to return to the show after he left it. It was unfair to all the guys who showed up with their work situations looked after and were there SERIOUS about looking for love. Never mind what Ed was doing on his trip home, which I am sure pales in comparison to anything Roz and this staffer were alleged to be up to, and never mind all the breaches of rules he seemed to have committed. So typical - one set of rules for women and one set of rules for men.

Chris says it got physical - does that mean he touched her arm, does that mean kissing, hugging, flirting what. I still say I don't believe them but the show is to blame for lack of cred. Certainly I doubt anyone witnessed anyone doing the nasty as some are alleging.
    This show is all about fake drama.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3793679;

I was thinking the exact same thing. IMO, what Ed did was much worse than what Roz did and completely unfair to the rest of the bachelors in the house. Yet, they continue to promote him, go figure.

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

I think Vienna looks like "Princess" Erica from Lorenzos season. I could get in her camp if she would tone down the spray tan, in fact most of these girls are making my eyes hurt. And they are uneven, their faces look so splotchy how can Jake stand to look at them?

Roz is a certain Hostness snack, and why are men such suckers to beauty? She's totally hideous on the inside, "I have a rose Beeeot**es!" Thank goodness she's gone, and at least whatever went down didn't happen week 5.

I don't particularly care for anyone at this point. I liked Kat week one cause she's so cute and tiny, but he doesn't seem interested or maybe he would have spent more time with her at MM date. Hopefully they spend some time next week, even though it seems she was gonna get the boot but was spared because of the dumb blonde.

Oh and Michelle, reminds me of that nasty big boobed girl from Jasons season that nobody liked, can't remember her name. Oh waaah, I'm gonna leave cause week 1 of dates I didn't get one. SHUT UP! Hopefully it's her that leaves next week.

+ Reply to Thread