+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 237

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

  1. #171
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3793391;
    If so she is playing the part well. Also how about her theme music?
    Looney Tunes theme song

    Looney Tunes Music

  2. #172
    FORT Fogey RomanticHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    821

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3793417;
    Yes, she is an actress and model. She also has a 'day job' too.
    I hope they're paying her well to be this season's nut job.

  3. #173
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3793417;
    Yes, she is an actress and model. She also has a 'day job' too.
    You don't say!

    I'm guessing Michelle is an actress in the same way that Penny from The Big Bang Theory is an actress.

  4. #174
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Night Guys. I'm new to the site and a return fan of TB after a few years.
    Must say that all of the hype got me intrigue and decided to give the show a
    watch. Was not disappointed. When did TB turn into a comedy. Never laugh
    so hard in a long time over a tv show.

    Did anyone think that Vienna was coming across as pious. She seemed so
    outrage about the other girls actions.

    I was seriously digging Roz. She has tv presence.

  5. #175
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by IDLEMESS;3793444;
    Night Guys. I'm new to the site and a return fan of TB after a few years.
    Must say that all of the hype got me intrigue and decided to give the show a
    watch. Was not disappointed. When did TB turn into a comedy. Never laugh
    so hard in a long time over a tv show.

    Did anyone think that Vienna was coming across as pious. She seemed so
    outrage about the other girls actions.

    I was seriously digging Roz. She has tv presence.
    Things have changed for this show in recent years as you have noted. It's all about drama and shock now and it often comes across as comical. Tonight was about as good as the drama gets and it was funny at times. Thanks for getting back to the bachelor. You need to join us next week for more fun!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  6. #176
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    I thought it was so cheesy when they started playing "On the Wings of Love" on Ali's date
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

  7. #177
    TV Fanatic Dukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The heart of it all
    Posts
    152

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    eowenc - just wanted to remind that you don't have favorites

    Could anyone tell who Jake told to leave in the previews for next week?

    I agree with whoever said they are tired of hearing "I'm here for the right reasons"!!

    And what do the producers and bachelor expect when you have a bunch of "perfect" hot-body, beautiful models and actresses on the show? ugh

  8. #178
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by IDLEMESS;3793444;
    Night Guys. I'm new to the site and a return fan of TB after a few years.
    Must say that all of the hype got me intrigue and decided to give the show a
    watch. Was not disappointed. When did TB turn into a comedy. Never laugh
    so hard in a long time over a tv show.

    Did anyone think that Vienna was coming across as pious. She seemed so
    outrage about the other girls actions.

    I was seriously digging Roz. She has tv presence.
    ITA. IF ONLY ABC could bring her back to be the next Bachelorette...
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

  9. #179
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukie;3793466;
    eowenc - just wanted to remind that you don't have favorites

    Could anyone tell who Jake told to leave in the previews for next week?

    I agree with whoever said they are tired of hearing "I'm here for the right reasons"!!

    And what do the producers and bachelor expect when you have a bunch of "perfect" hot-body, beautiful models and actresses on the show? ugh
    Dukie, thanks for the reminder. It's not showing is it? BTW I loved Ali's date tonight because Chicago has long been my fav Rock Group! I'll give credit to U2 as a more recent Fav! They would have been better but way to expensive.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  10. #180
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3793427;
    I hope they're paying her well to be this season's nut job.
    What if they hired an actress to be a nut job and Jake went for her in a big way. They wouldn't let him know would they?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.