+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I don't understand why they're all upset. They should be happy 'cause the odds to score the bland pilot boy just got better. Sheesh. Don't these hens have any brains under all that blonde-by-Clairol hair?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3793149;
    I'm sure Roz won't be invited to the Women Tell All.
    I don't think they could have one without her! Maybe that's where Jake will confront her.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3793117;
    How could no one in the house know what was going on? Someone must have noticed something.
    All they have to do is imply something is going on all in the name of producing a show. All we got was one word to explain it ...... "inappropriate" .....for what supposedly happened. It could be something silly to serious and everything in between. They probably said enough to create doubt.

Still trying to learn all the girls' names, who was the voice of reason saying by Rozlyn leaving one girl who would have gone home now gets another chance?
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3793111;
    I'm still behind all of you. I just had to say I don't think Elizabeth's coy game isn't going to work for her very long. She was kind of annoying with it.
    Yea, I can't see that don't kiss me till I'm the last one bit just won't work on this show. Not even Jake will want to wait to have her the last one. That would be FRC and that's not at all going to happen to Jake of on this show.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793168;
    All they have to do is imply something is going on all in the name of producing a show. All we got was one word to explain it ...... "inappropriate" .....for what supposedly happened. It could be something silly to serious and everything in between. They probably said enough to create doubt.
    Chris says "inappropriate" the harem hears " she was doing a cameraman in the pool house!!! "
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

I know TPTB wouldn't twist what happened with falsehood and innuendo. It has to be true. Right? I mean it's reality tv....

Ok, I can't keep this up. It's a big fat lie and we all got sucked into nothing. Again.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

FORT Newbie

If I hear "for the right reasons" (read: being on tv) one more time, I will go crazy!

FORT Newbie

get over it

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3793139;
    EXACTLY. I had this conversation with someone today (ack). The Bachelor is running around dating scores of women at a time. The women have no moral obligation to stay faithful to someone who is dating around. It's hypocrisy.
    Was Rozlyn trying to make Jake jealous? She was playing coy and flirty this episode.

+ Reply to Thread