+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 4/01 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: Show Discussion Thread 4/01 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by photoshopgrl;3786526;
    Michelle is only there for drama. They probably told him to keep her.
    Yeah probably! But her crying is going to annoy me. So, I hope she doesn't cry all the time!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3786842 View Post
    Yeah probably! But her crying is going to annoy me. So, I hope she doesn't cry all the time!
    I'd rather see this girl cry than another Shannon and her crazy whining "Jaaaayson".

Quote Originally Posted by photoshopgrl;3786851;
    I'd rather see this girl cry than another Shannon and her crazy whining "Jaaaayson".
    Wasn't Shannon the one who was crazy? And when she didn't get a rose and had to go home she said she was going to make out with her cat? Or dog? Or whatever pet she has.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3787340;
    Wasn't Shannon the one who was crazy? And when she didn't get a rose and had to go home she said she was going to make out with her cat? Or dog? Or whatever pet she has.
    I think it was her dog, but I couldn't swear to it.
    Shannon seemed weird, but Michelle seems kind of bordering on pyschotic.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

I dunno. I thought Shannon seemed as off balance as Michelle. However, we still have plenty of time for Michelle to turn up the crazy dial and take that crown.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3787440;
    I think it was her dog, but I couldn't swear to it.
    She cried a lot and knew everything about Jason. Which was creepy. She also talked about her toothbrush! ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by photoshopgrl;3787563;
    I dunno. I thought Shannon seemed as off balance as Michelle. However, we still have plenty of time for Michelle to turn up the crazy dial and take that crown.
    ROFL! What about that girl in the commercial who says all these girls are fake. ROFL! I'm thinking are you one of those fake girls? With the fake tears? ROFL! Really sad that I'm thinking that..

FORT Regular

Yes, this show is corny. Yet we all still watch, whether it is to root for someone, or make fun of them. Personally, I like that Jake is not a fake. His ability to miss jokes and catch on later, makes him much more real to me, much more vulnerable. So much like real life. This man has probably spent most of his life, perfecting his career, and truly having love missing in his life. That does not make him dumb.

The women: my thoughts/first impressions.
    1&2. Rozalyn and Gia, both beautiful, but fake. Gotta go.
    3. Tenley, very nasally voice, annoying, seems desperate to get re-married.
    4. Ali, really like her, seems very down to earth.
    5. Vienna, the dog gotta go. Anyone who thinks their dog is their child has serious delusions about who they are and life. And I like dogs. She does seem like she knows how to have fun though. Her looks remind me of Farrah Fawcett.
    6. I like Kathryn. She seems sweet.
    7. Michelle, nuts, wants to win, no matter what. Definitely something missing in this womans life, not to mention half her mind.
    8. Elizabeth, the Nanny, seems sweet. Pretty lady.
    9. Ashleigh, teacher. Has something I like, not sure what. A bit perky, but sweet.
    10. Ashley, 11. Jessie, 12. Ella, 13. Corrie, 14. Valeisha, 15. Christina all seem like filler to me. Had to have 15, so there we are.

Elizabeth from DC. Wish she had stayed. Really liked her. Although we know Jake picks someone, I think he lost out on this one.
    The more we see, the more these thoughts will change. Just so you know, these are only opinions, I seldom get it right. Although I loved Reid last season, I always felt Ed was the one, so I did get 1 right. All the rest were not even close. This is just for fun, not for Jake, but for us. My pic for F3, Elizabeth, Kathyrn, Ali. (probably all wrong). Will update thoughts as the show marches on.
    Best line: 1st show: The tata's come out to play. (too funny).

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart;3790688;
    5. Vienna, the dog gotta go. Anyone who thinks their dog is their child has serious delusions about who they are and life.
    Wow!!! Well if that is true then millions of people out there are delusional. Including me and I have a cat! That's not fair to put all of us in the same category has Vienna. Vienna is in her own little box.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3785425;
    Against my better judgement I watched last night to see how big of a joke Jake the fake would be and I wasnt dissapointed. He is the worst bachelor ever.And his bachelorettes arent much better. Hes just as pathetic as I knew he would be. I just cant get into this season season at all. Im gonna laugh when I read how it all went bust like they usally do. Even worse was the appearance of Jillian the idiot and her cheater fiance.
    I'm sorry you don't like Jake I know many many many who do. He's very good looking sweet and caring and a Christian. I think he a great catch.

The worst Bachelor in my opinon was Matt or the Prince guy

+ Reply to Thread