+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 4/01 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: Show Discussion Thread 4/01 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bowwow;3784749;
    Michelle reminded me of Sandra Bullock.

Anyone notice how Jake got rid of the pilots? Hmmmm. Doesn't want his glory diminished??
    Yes, I noticed that. I think it's a confidence issue. Why else would he not want to get to know women with a similar interest in his life's passion?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3784943;
    Sheila and Elizabeth DC are both pilots (both gone), and Alexa (harley rider) said something about passing up training on some type of plane to be there with him (also gone).

But he kept the flight attendant (Kathryn) and the pretend flight attendant (Ashley).
    Sheila and Elizabeth DC both seemed like great gals too. But apparently their success in his field in intimidating to him. I could be wrong but that's what I took from it.

FORT Fogey

I thought the landing strip joke was funny. At least it was more entertaining than the one about being a co-pilot or whatever.

Reading all the other threads - I am willing to bet that the next Bachelorette will be:
    Tenley, Ali or Elizabeth NE. I think Ali or Elizabeth would carry the show best. Tenley might not "play" with the Bachelors enough for Fleiss' taste.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3785330;
    Reading all the other threads - I am willing to bet that the next Bachelorette will be:
    Tenley, Ali or Elizabeth NE. I think Ali or Elizabeth would carry the show best. Tenley might not "play" with the Bachelors enough for Fleiss' taste.
    I agree. I think Ali or Elizabeth would be great as the Bachelorette. Tenley doesn't seem quite the fit for that. I'm still waiting to see more of Corrie. She may do well too.

Against my better judgement I watched last night to see how big of a joke Jake the fake would be and I wasnt dissapointed. He is the worst bachelor ever.And his bachelorettes arent much better. Hes just as pathetic as I knew he would be. I just cant get into this season season at all. Im gonna laugh when I read how it all went bust like they usally do. Even worse was the appearance of Jillian the idiot and her cheater fiance.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3784607;
    DH watched with me last night. He said he would have gone in after the limo exits, taken Elizabeth the Thunderbird and just left with her. He really liked her and couldn't stand the rest.

Vienna and the dog are just annoying.

Gia is not as attractive as she is in her still photos.

Tenley, who i wanted to like, really got on my nerves last night. I can't take her cutesy voice for much longer.

Michelle is way too intense.

ELizabeth was way cool. For the life of me I can't understand why he let her go. Maybe she was taller than he is and he didn't like that?

I actually thought Gia was very pretty. She seemed softer than her pics would imply.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3785251 View Post
    Yes, I noticed that. I think it's a confidence issue. Why else would he not want to get to know women with a similar interest in his life's passion?
    Maybe he thinking of the real world. If they are both pilots with the weird schedules you know they have, when would they see each other? I can totally see that being an issue if it were me. However he did keep the flight attendant so who knows.

I also like Elizabeth NE and Ali the best so far. Michelle is only there for drama. They probably told him to keep her. I really don't get what he would see in Gia or Ella. To me, they were both pretty dull and their personality didn't stand out. Gia, girl really. Put some of your hair on your back, parting it in the middle and wearing it all on your front shoulders is pretty from the front but you look like a fool when you turn around. That bugged me for some reason.

Also the girl that brought the jelly beans for the others "on their way out because she was winning". Ugly personality, ugly appearance. Of course he kept her too. Blech.

I'm only watching this season for the hilarity that will be Jake in tears. Maybe we can play a game where we drink every time he cries on camera. How drunk will we be by the end of each episode? Why couldn't they have made Reid the bachelor instead??

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Jake may not have been my pick as the Bachelor, but am willing to give him and the show a chance. Most of the girls are very pretty this time. There's sure to be drama and surprises, from the previews (if we aren't being duped). I think Jake is a good guy. Good luck to him!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3785425;
    Against my better judgement I watched last night to see how big of a joke Jake the fake would be and I wasnt dissapointed. He is the worst bachelor ever..
    He isn't a fake or a joke. The women can be. And how can he be the worst bachelor ever? The show just started. There was only one episode.
    Last edited by sonyab1974; 01-06-2010 at 01:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread