+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 4/01 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: Show Discussion Thread 4/01 **West Coast Spoilers**

Anyone notice how on Jake's blog on People spelled Ashleigh's name Ashely? Mmmmm...

As always, my sis-in-law came in at the end of the show to see if I had any favorites. I told her Ali,Corrie,and Elizabeth from Nebraska so far. Her comment -- "Well, they can't all be the F3." She knows my track record so well.....

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3784691;
    Did they come up with the name for the show to keep the theme for the season - conveyor belt and wings of wuv or is it oww (as in painful ....to watch).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3784367;
    She kind of looks like Erica Rose doesn't she?!?!

Also - Michelle looks like someone to me - but I can't figure out who - I swear I have seen her somewhere before.

Michelle reminded me of Sandra Bullock.

Anyone notice how Jake got rid of the pilots? Hmmmm. Doesn't want his glory diminished??

Quote Originally Posted by bowwow;3784749;

Anyone notice how Jake got rid of the pilots? Hmmmm. Doesn't want his glory diminished??
    I wouldn't be surprised. I thought he would be interested in the pilots tho. I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bowwow;3784749;
    Michelle reminded me of Sandra Bullock.

So not only is he kind of a dim bulb but insecure too! I may just love this season after all. Always a fan of a good train wreck.

There was more than one pilot?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3784933;
    So not only is he kind of a dim bulb but insecure too! I may just love this season after all. Always a fan of a good train wreck.

There was more than one pilot?
    Sheila and Elizabeth DC are both pilots (both gone), and Alexa (harley rider) said something about passing up training on some type of plane to be there with him (also gone).

But he kept the flight attendant (Kathryn) and the pretend flight attendant (Ashley).

Didn't wach Jillian's season, so I didn't know about Jake or what to expect.
    Looks like Fleiss is really going for the lowest common denominator this season. I've never before seen introductions of the women that look like something that would be shown on the Playboy channel!

Nevertheless, there seems, from the season previews, to be more than the usual share of drama this season. Too funny.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3783600;
    This guy seems dumber than their usual. I guess that's what happens when you pick one out of the reject pile. Oh, wait...
    That's probably because this guy is the reject of a reject of a reject of a reject of a reject! Brad who rejected Deanna who rejected Jason who rejected Jillian who rejected Jake... ugh I wish they would start fresh again!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Well, another season I'm liking the girls much more than the Bachelor. So far, I'm really liking Ali, Elizabeth NE, and Tenley; much more than I'm liking Jake--he's such a dud!!! I can't tell whether he's laying it on thick for the show or if he's really this intense with every reaction. Ugh!! And while he can fly the pants off a plane, he throws a football worse than my 5 yr old!

Can't wait to learn more about the girls as the season goes on though I think this will be a season where the girls who don't get roses are actually the winners!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread