+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 4/01 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: Show Discussion Thread 4/01 **West Coast Spoilers**

Interesting show tonight. I liked several of the girls: Tenley, Corrie, and Ali off the top. Really liked Elizabeth from DC too. I'm sorry he didn't keep her around.

I'm not put off by Vienna at this point. She seems kind of fun.

Ella doesn't seem like a match at all for jake.

Gia seems quite girlish - that surprised me.

Don't care for Rozlyn at all.

Jillian is off the pill - TMI guys. Really, I'm disgusted!

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3784515 View Post
    Interesting show tonight. I liked several of the girls: Tenley, Corrie, and Ali off the top. Really liked Elizabeth from DC too. I'm sorry he didn't keep her around.

I'm not put off by Vienna at this point. She seems kind of fun.

Ella doesn't seem like a match at all for jake.

Gia seems quite girlish - that surprised me.

Don't care for Rozlyn at all.

Jillian is off the pill - TMI guys. Really, I'm disgusted!
    No - they didn't announce she was off the pill

they were discussing getting a puppy - and the girl said - you got a puppy and Jillian said we're trying and then they were laughing at how it sounded and Ed said - yea she went off the pill...

it was tongue in cheek about "trying" for a puppy not that she really went off the pill...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3784530;

they were discussing getting a puppy - and the girl said - you got a puppy and Jillian said we're trying and then they were laughing at how it sounded and Ed said - yea she went off the pill...

it was tongue in cheek about "trying" for a puppy not that she really went off the pill...
    Oh, I hope you're right. I'll check it out again.

ETA: LOL you're right. The editing was kind of sloppy. The mention of the puppy was a little choppy. I wish them lots of luck with that
    Last edited by C4Real; 01-05-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3784530;

They were really cute on the show tonight. The editors finally let us see a little more of Ed's personality and his quirky humor.

I loved Ali's yellow dress. Anybody else notice that it was a copy of the dress Jillian wore for the RC after the home town dates when Ed came back? It's a gorgeous dress and both women looked great in it. Wonder if Jillian said anything to her when they had their chat.

DH watched with me last night. He said he would have gone in after the limo exits, taken Elizabeth the Thunderbird and just left with her. He really liked her and couldn't stand the rest.

Vienna and the dog are just annoying.

Gia is not as attractive as she is in her still photos.

Tenley, who i wanted to like, really got on my nerves last night. I can't take her cutesy voice for much longer.

Michelle is way too intense.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3784607;
    DH watched with me last night. He said he would have gone in after the limo exits, taken Elizabeth the Thunderbird and just left with her. He really liked her and couldn't stand the rest.

Vienna and the dog are just annoying.

Gia is not as attractive as she is in her still photos.

Tenley, who i wanted to like, really got on my nerves last night. I can't take her cutesy voice for much longer.

Michelle is way too intense.
    Personally I think Elizabeth NE was stunning and had a very nice personality. Even JED commented on how she was taking everything in stride (esp compared to some of the other high-strung girls).

Vienna showed glimpses of the drama that is sure to come.

I thought I was the only one that thought Gia did not look too attractive last light. Her posture is awful, and I think her voice may end up grating on me as much as Tenley's.

Michelle is really a pretty girl but her craziness is gonna be fun

It will be interesting for me to see if Jillian and Ed ever get married. They were indeed funny at times, but their relationship seems too juvenile for a couple of 30 year old's.

Beachmom says ITA! As soon as Jillian and Ed (Why were those two the ones who "know him best"? Yeah, right.) said not to keep her I knew he was going to.
    ============================== ==========
    I know! Why would Jilly and Ed know him best? Of course he would pick her. Man I don't like this show anymore but I got attached to Jake! I don't want to get attached to any of the women!

Did he keep the one who looks like Courtney Cox?
    =============================
    I don't know but there is one girl who looks like her! Who is that girl who said that she just ended a relationship recently, because her boyfriend cheated on her with her roomie? She is on the rebound so she shouldn't be there.

I think Michelle will have a meltdown ala Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3784412;
    I think she is the one who sleeps with the producer next week. (Ijust looked her up - Rozlyn)
    My original thought was that she had a sexual affair with one of the women in the house! I thought she is a lesbian and so is another woman in the house. But then on another website someone said the lady has sex with a camera man. But now you are saying producer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3783779;
    Did they come up with the name for the show to keep the theme for the season - conveyor belt and wings of wuv or is it oww (as in painful ....to watch).

+ Reply to Thread