Closed Thread
Page 97 of 544 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3805378;
    Couldn't agree more chaslom4-- I question whether Jake "gives up" to a degree once Ali leaves. He does NOT look happy in the SC of him shutting the car door. Also, not that I am sure that this happens but... one poster upthread stated that he doesn't see Jake trying to get back a lady that he previously let go. This isn't the case with Ali-- she leaves on her own. Jake doesn't let her go. I'm very curious with how this will go down.
    Jake was all tensed up when Michelle left. Does not mean he wanted Michelle to stay. He was fed up and was happy to be rid of herr. That is what I see about Ali going. He can hardly wait to get rid of her. banging the door, and like pusshing it like he wants to make sure she does not open it before the car leaves.

Surprisingly, I actually liked him in that interview. Usually he's got me annoyed, but for some reason he seemed a little more at ease this time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3805350;
    I think that is possible, but isn't there a SC of Jake crying by a railing or something when Ali leaves?
    Is there anything to show that is when Ali leaves?

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3805407;
    Before you raise your sodium levels unnecessarily, it was Wes defending his own behavior that his local station had to put online. It had nothing at all to do with Jake, but referred to some inside jokes among the guys and some of the producer baiting practices that people are discussing.
    First, is this a recent interview with Wes or one that he did after the end of the Bachelorette? If it is a recent interview, can you post the call letters of the local station or post a link to the interview? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3805631;
    Is there anything to show that is when Ali leaves?
    I think some have sluethed the light behind Jakes head to the hotel where the rose ceremony takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3805609;
    Here it is.

MSN TV Video
    thanks umngirl.

I think his comment regarding the "like 2 girls" - at this stage Jake has gotten to know the girls as individuals and just because he does not see marriage with them in his future, it does not mean that he doesn't like them as people. He let them go because he wasn't feeling it - but he liked them as a person.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3805634;
    I think some have sluethed the light behind Jakes head to the hotel where the rose ceremony takes place.
    Not conclusive we do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3805637;
    Not conclusive we do not know.
    I agree, but there was another cap that had Ali's hair in a ponytail that looked very much like the lady being hugged in that cap. I'm wondering if she isn't even at the RC? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3805609;
    Here it is.

MSN TV Video
    What I found interesting in this interview is Jake saying that he isn't the kind of guy to cry at sunsets - that he might cry at the birth of his child or at his wedding. Isn't that interesting since he was SHOWN in screen caps as what appeared to be crying scenes on two different occasions while still on the Bachelorette. One was on the train after his disastrous talk with Jillian, and the other was on the balcony after he crashed Wes' HTD in Austin. So, what's up? That certainly sounds like he is admitting that those were just scripted for drama, doesn't it? Hmmmm.

FORT Fogey

I had an interesting conversation today.
    I called a friend at ABC to try to find out more on the breakup of Luke and Tali from More to Love - I know that show didn't air on ABC but it was a Fleiss vehicle picked up by Fox - and I really fell for the love story. I thought my friend might know something through the grapevine. That's another story.
    The conversation turned to TB, which is where his focus is right now. I don't want to offend anyone, but this is what I was told.
    Jake is not popular. He was described as the "horniest guy we've had on this show since Jesse Palmer (was Jesse horny, I don't remember?). He is nothing off screen like he is portrayed on screen - demanding, short tempered, and says he will do things that he has no intention of doing. It has not made him many friends in the production group.
    They do not think he's very smart, interesting, or honest. He talks about religion, but goes for the cheapest girls.
    Since this season is premised on the "can nice guys finish first?" theme, it is an editing nightmare to decide which way to go - cover up the blemishes or throw him to the wolves. That's where they are now.
    I've got to run but those are the highlights. Again, I apologize if my comments are offensive, but that's exactly what I was told.
    We do know that some are not enamoured with Jake and some positively dislike him.
    1) I do remember last season when the talk from production was no one liked Reid because he was too boring and not cooperative. After the Wes episode, the talk changed to none of production liked Ed.
    2) Saying someone is the horniest person on a show when nothing horny is shown is like saying Rozyln crossed the line that should not be crossed. The is no proof. Did Jake sleep with all the girls? Just insinuatins to make people dislike Jake.
    3) "demanding, short tempered, and says he will do things that he has no intention of doing. It has not made him many friends in the production group". The stars are not there to make friends with those in production" Jake said he did not necessarily do what they wanted him to do. Means they wanted him to do or say certain things he did not like, so he did not do it. Makes the manipulating producers not too happy. Afterrall he is not there to seek or make friends with production. He is there to find a bride.
    4) They do not think he's very smart, interesting, or honest. He talks about religion, but goes for the cheapest girls. Going for the less worldly girls does not make one not smart or interesting. There is chemistry or there is not. I thought RS said Jake went for the rich girl. That is why people zoomed in on Vienna. Then we find out she is not rich afterall. so not Jake is not smart. What has the beging of smart and interesting got to do with cheap girl.
    As you said, someone said that to you. the person is so full of himself. It is better to form our own opinions of Jake wthout having all the insinuations and negative feedback without proof.w It will be better if it does not turn into a hate fest as previous seasons.

Closed Thread