Closed Thread
Page 94 of 544 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3805360;
    ITA. We were told he was a total horndog during the show, but I haven't seen that at all. YET???
    He was a horndog? Who said that?

ITA. We were told he was a total horndog during the show, but I haven't seen that at all. YET???
    Really Who told us? when were we told this? How did I miss out on this information and discussion?

OMG, I tell ya my job is ruining my entertainment and social life

Unless he gets all jiggy with the F3, I don't believe it for one second... I mean, after the first couple of episode I thought he might be gay.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3805364;
    Really Who told us? when were we told this? How did I miss out on this information and discussion?

OMG, I tell ya my job is ruining my entertainment and social life

Unless he gets all jiggy with the F3, I don't believe it for one second... I mean, after the first couple of episode I thought he might be gay.
    I think sdl had heard that Jake was the biggest horndog since Jesse? Something like that. I may be wrong, so hopefully sdl will be able to confirm this.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3803690;
    I also think this may be when Ali leaves. Jake already looks and acts emotionally drained. Ali leaving could just be the straw that broke the camels back. It may have caused Jake at that point to just shut down emotionally and in the end chose a default F1, Vienna. If he did chose Vienna, I will be very surprised if they are together now. I just think something is up with the way this whole thing ends.
    Couldn't agree more chaslom4-- I question whether Jake "gives up" to a degree once Ali leaves. He does NOT look happy in the SC of him shutting the car door. Also, not that I am sure that this happens but... one poster upthread stated that he doesn't see Jake trying to get back a lady that he previously let go. This isn't the case with Ali-- she leaves on her own. Jake doesn't let her go. I'm very curious with how this will go down.

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3805352;
    well, he did say that fantasy dates arent all about making babies....maybe thats where that comment comes from?
    I posted that article were he said the bolded parted in his ET interview.

What is a horndog? Someone that enjoys sex with mutliple women? How could he have been like that when jillian was the only girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3805394;
    I posted that article were he said the bolded parted in his ET interview.
    thank you for posting that! Anyhow I think that is a comment that he made that is very telling about what the fantasy dates meant to him...

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3805399;
    thank you for posting that! Anyhow I think that is a comment that he made that is very telling about what the fantasy dates meant to him...
    No sex and getting to know the the F3. So why do people think he is a horndog?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3805398;
    What is a horndog? Someone that enjoys sex with mutliple women? How could he have been like that when jillian was the only girl?
    There is an online interview with somebody named Wes, that might answer your question. It was on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3805403;
    There is an online interview with somebody named Wes, that might answer your question. It was on youtube.
    Thank you. Coming from Wes and the fact that he hated Jake I will take it with a grain of salt.

Closed Thread