Closed Thread
Page 93 of 544 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3804877;
    The difficulty I have with Ali leaving is the thought process: "If you are considering Vienna, then I need to leave."

Hopefully, Ali is leaving for some other reason; however if not, then Alie needs to worry about Allie and forget about Vienna.

If this is the man for Ali, she doesn't need to worry about what is between Jake and Vienna. She needs to concentrate on Jake and herself.
    I'm going out on a limb while ducking the bricks that are surely coming my way. I know what RS said, but maybe Jake liked Gia, Tenley & Vienna more than he like Ali.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

A possible scenario:

Producer: Vienna, I know you're concerned about what Jake may possibly be thinking. Why don't you take a moment and go get it settled with him.
    Vienna: He is talking with someone else.
    Producer: You know that there is limited time before the Rose Ceremony, and everyone is going to want to talk with him. Besides, Jake was in your position when Jillian was the Bachelorette. He will understand if you break in. It won't take but a minute....[/QUOTE]

This sounds quite plausible to me. Did you notice how as she entered the room she looked over to her right as if seeking a producer's okay to start her scene?

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3805347;
    I'm going out on a limb while ducking the bricks that are surely coming my way. I know what RS said, but maybe Jake liked Gia, Tenley & Vienna more than he like Ali.
    I think that is possible, but isn't there a SC of Jake crying by a railing or something when Ali leaves?

What red blooded man wouldn't fancy Gia more? hubba hubba

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3805346;
    I think he could have been referring to Tenley-- wouldn't have been right for him to take her to the FS .... too soon for her and everyone would have called him a cad if he started talking about and insinuating about having "fun" with the girls.
    well, he did say that fantasy dates arent all about making babies....maybe thats where that comment comes from?

No bricks here! I think you may be right. I see a connection with all of them. Don't know what that says about Jake's eclectic tastes. Right now I think Gia's the best of the bunch, suprisingly enough!

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3805352;
    well, he did say that fantasy dates arent all about making babies....maybe thats where that comment comes from?
    It is obvious that Jake isn't a player... if he was he would have been giving french kisses instead of pecks and that hot tub scene with Vienna would have been WAY more steamy than her foot under his thigh, think Jill and Jasson. So I think he says that to keep his character in tact as well as the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3805356;
    It is obvious that Jake isn't a player... if he was he would have been giving french kisses instead of pecks and that hot tub scene with Vienna would have been WAY more steamy than her foot under his thigh, think Jill and Jasson. So I think he says that to keep his character in tact as well as the ladies.
    I read somewhere that he lived with his girlfriend for three years? Someone mentioned it in another thread I do believe or was it here? So many! Anyhow I wonder if that is true and if that has affected him in regards to women acting irresponsible/emotionally...

FORT Fan

Or he could just have been warned by previous bachelors/'ettes. If he's actually serious about finding a wife (and I'd like to believe him), then he's aware that he'll have to answer for it. Also if he's that conservative and close to his family and his religious organization, it's just stupid to throw all that out there. He saw what the others went through. Though really, there are very simple ways to not making babies, so perhaps he was just being very very specific about what went on :-D (I don't think so ;-) )

FORT Regular

ITA. We were told he was a total horndog during the show, but I haven't seen that at all. YET???

Closed Thread