Closed Thread
Page 9 of 544 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3787511;
    They were just talking about the "affair scandal" and the f3 woman and they said who the winner was on my radio in Dallas
    It's on the radio?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3787516;
    It's on the radio?
    yep Kiss FM and the radio Dj's were not saying very nice things I was laughing too since he is from here lol
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Jakeís cousin, Jessie Pavelka, also happens to be unmarried and has TV experience. The 27-year-old fitness model and personal trainer hosts the Lifetime series ďDiet TribeĒ and appeared in the networkís original holiday movie ď12 Men of Christmas,Ē alongside Kristin Chenoweth and Josh Hopkins.

Jake Pavelka: I didnít go in pushing. The show does have a bit of a rough history, with people breaking up or changing their minds, and thatís OK. I tried to be very honest no matter how painful it was and I just remained open-minded.

Jake Pavelka: My answer to that is Iím going to go on there to be myself. A lot of the dates and different activities we got to do on The Bachelor were geared around what I would do in my normal life Ė what dates scream Jake.

TV Guide: Last season, some of your fellow contestants (and Jillian Harris herself) thought you were a bit too perfect. How do you respond to that?

Jake Pavelka: I donít know what it is that make Ed and Jillian say that I was too perfect. Something that I see in the dating world these days is a bit of a lack of chivalry. Itís gotten so bad that women almost donít expect it anymore.

TV Guide: Do you have dating rules you to like to follow?

Jake Pavelka: After an unbelievable date, if I want to call her the next morning, Iím just going to call. If that turns her off, ďheís smothering me, itís too much too quick,Ē then thatís OK; weíre probably on two different pages.

TV Guide: We have to ask: Have you joined the mile-high club?

Jake Pavelka: [Laughs] I am not a member of the mile-high club, but Iíll leave you with this: I aspire to be Ö no I donít aspire to be, I will be.

Jake The Bachelor, Jake The Bachelor Spoilers 2010 | Blog by 9u8.org

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3787475;
    Gia doesn't get a date this week right? Who is the other one?
    F3 Reid didn't get a date one episode last season either, correct?

It was Molly in Jason's season. Can we figure any rhyme or reason to who they leave out?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3787540;
    F3 Reid didn't get a date one episode last season either, correct?

It was Molly in Jason's season. Can we figure any rhyme or reason to who they leave out?
    Molly got the 'stay at home' camping/overnight date and Reid got the snowboarding/ice castle date. No?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3787554;
    Molly got the 'stay at home' camping/overnight date.
    Kip got that date last seaon and both were f2 until Jason changed his mind
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3787554;
    Molly got the 'stay at home' camping/overnight date and Reid got the snowboarding/ice castle date. No?
    Yes! But on one of the earlier epi's, Bloomers is saying that Reid didn't have a date at all. You know how some bachelors/bachelorettes don't get a date one week in the early epi's?

Yes, I do believe you are correct Bloomers about Reid not getting a date on one of the earlier epi's.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3787561;
    Yes! But on one of the earlier epi's, Bloomers is saying that Reid didn't have a date at all. You know how some bachelors/bachelorettes don't get a date some weeks in the early epi's?
    Okay, I misunderstood the post.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3787564;
    Okay, I misunderstood the post.
    Oh okay. I edited my post to say 'one week' instead of some weeks.

For instance, Gia doesn't get a date (group or 1on1) in epi3.

BTW, yes you are correct too about Reid and Molly's 1on1 dates!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3782793;
    I hope he reveals if he chose someone. Maybe someone can post the video. Recently, he sounds very evasive on those questions. I hope that doesn't mean a lousy outcome!
    Well we know he fell "head over heels in love" with somebody, because he said so in the season clips. He also says "I hope she says yes". Did she? I know we go through this every season, but I don't think he chose either of his F2.JMO He says over and over again in interviews "I stayed true to myself" and "I didn't do what everybody expected me to do." His saying he would be willing to move, etc, makes me go . The boy could have pulled a Brad on us, but I don't think so. I think he chooses someone and the only question is, did she choose him back?

Closed Thread