Closed Thread
Page 7 of 544 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 5436

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Vienna was married at 17? WTH?

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3785509;
    Vienna was married at 17? WTH?
    Ohhh...maybe, it's true about her being married to a miltary guy?

  3. #63
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Was channel surfing when I just caught CH on Hollywood 411 and the three ladies they showed from yesterday's M & G were Ali first, then the girl with the pretend fall into his arms and the coin toss girl who JP said was cheating with two heads on the coin. Does that mean anything at all?

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Anyone else see the network site video of upcoming episode where Kathryn gets the diamond necklace. Michelle is also taken in and wants to try it on since there is no card with the girl's name for the 1-1 date. She says maybe the girl wearing it gets the date. Vienna says the one who takes it off is the one to get the date. Interesting clip.

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3786700;
    Anyone else see the network site video of upcoming episode where Kathryn gets the diamond necklace. Michelle is also taken in and wants to try it on since there is no card with the girl's name for the 1-1 date. She says maybe the girl wearing it gets the date. Vienna says the one who takes it off is the one to get the date. Interesting clip.
    Ali gets the date. We have a sc of her wearing the necklace when she's in the plane with Jake.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  6. #66
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    404

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3786700;
    Anyone else see the network site video of upcoming episode where Kathryn gets the diamond necklace. Michelle is also taken in and wants to try it on since there is no card with the girl's name for the 1-1 date. She says maybe the girl wearing it gets the date. Vienna says the one who takes it off is the one to get the date. Interesting clip.
    from SCs it's Ali who gets the date

  7. #67
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    404

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3785536;
    Ohhh...maybe, it's true about her being married to a miltary guy?
    yeah but got it annulled

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    My daughter sent me email of a link from Hollywood Gossip she saw on a friends FB.
    Basically, it is the entire scoop from RS. So it's out there folks.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  9. #69
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    404

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3787377;
    My daughter sent me email of a link from Hollywood Gossip she saw on a friends FB.
    Basically, it is the entire scoop from RS. So it's out there folks.
    oh man, ABC is going back to the editing board!

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Should be interesting in what the tv rags(Insider, Extra, ET) have on it tonight.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.