Closed Thread
Page 63 of 544 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3803154;
    we got a 2 hr MTA last season and really we didn't glean anything from that. I renamed that show to Woman/Men Tell Nothing many seasons ago.

I'd love to see an updated "Where are they now" instead of an AFRC. I don't think this season is going to warrant a full AFRC, but I'd love to see Jason/Molly Ed/Jillian; Bee/Charlie and some updates on our favourite contestants - Tina Fab, Trish, Erica Rose, Agnese, Susan and Moana.

and most importantly

<---------------- MY Jesse.
    add Kip to that list and I agree
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3803157;
    add Kip to that list and I agree
    I too would like an update on Jesse and Kiptyn !

As for the WTA - I cannot even imagine how Jake will react on that one. He definitely seems angry about what possibly went down at the F4 elimination (IMO) and its going to be fun seeing his reactions to the "drama" against his dearly beloved.

Normally the F2 are not involved with too much drama (except Moana as I recall) but this year, quite possibly his chosen one is the drama-queen, constantly crying psudo-victim. There's not much chance of them eliminating all that at the WTA and Jake will have to come face-to-face with that .

Should be similar to the uncomfortable interaction between DeAnna and Graham .

On another note, one of the saddest people on the WTA was Susan from the Travis season, poor thing was still in love with him and admitted it.
    "I'm a smitten Kitten"...........................lov ed her line from that season.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

In Elizabeth's interview, she said:
    "If I were offered to be the next Bachelorette I think I would definitely do it, "

And would she kiss none of the guys??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3803167;
    "If I were offered to be the next Bachelorette I think I would definitely do it, "

LOL that's why they would never pick her for the role
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3803169;
    LOL that's why they would never pick her for the role
    She also burned her bridge with the viewers.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3803167;

Will her show be titled "Mind games" or "No kisses - a platonic love story"?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3803154;
    we got a 2 hr MTA last season and really we didn't glean anything from that. I renamed that show to Woman/Men Tell Nothing many seasons ago.

I'd love to see an updated "Where are they now" instead of an AFRC. I don't think this season is going to warrant a full AFRC, but I'd love to see Jason/Molly Ed/Jillian; Bee/Charlie and some updates on our favourite contestants - Tina Fab, Trish, Erica Rose, Agnese, Susan and Moana to name a few - Bevin and Tessa.

and most importantly

<---------------- MY Jesse.
    I remember they did a segment on Moana, but her's was so short, it didn't seem worth it. She seems to have no more connection with this show.

If anyone hasn't seen Michelle on Ellen - got to YouTube and search

Michelle Kujawa On 'The Ellen Show'

She wasn't all psycho at all. She was actually quite pleasant. She also said that she liked ALL the girls left. I guess that includes Vienna.

it will be interesting if Jake sticks up for Vienna tonight on that show or if he will repeat the same lines we have heard 1000 times

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3803353;
    it will be interesting if Jake sticks up for Vienna tonight on that show or if he will repeat the same lines we have heard 1000 times
    He'll probably tow the company line again.

Closed Thread