Closed Thread
Page 62 of 544 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3803044;
    beader - Can you summarize how Michelle's interview with Ellen went? I'm so bummed I missed it!
    Although I am not beader, I just watched the show.

Michelle was brought out on stage to the song "Another One Bites The Dust."

She really didn't have much to say other than she likes Tenley (who she roomed with) and called both Ali and Gia sweethearts. She did say say that Vienna was a young, spoiled, only child.

Oh yeah....also if she was given the opportunity to go back, she would, "but it's too late now."

FORT Fogey

Missy Girl - Thanks! I'm surprised she mentioned she thought Ali was a "sweetheart." Maybe that little "interaction" they had after the Comedy Show was the only time they didn't get along. If you see this, can you give an idea of how Michelle came across during the interview? Did she seem "crazy?" Hope for her sake she came across more together!

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3803044;
    beader - Can you summarize how Michelle's interview with Ellen went? I'm so bummed I missed it!

The booted contestant appears on Wednesday's Ellen, and tells Ellen DeGeneres "I laugh about it!" as she recounts how it all went wrong. "You have to expect something like that going into the show," she says.

Michelle tells DeGeneres that she sensed "hesitation" from Pavelka when she asked if she could kiss him -- and that it hurt. "I was in it full force," Michelle sayd, "I didn't feel anything back from him so why waste each other's time?"

She blames the tepid encounter on the "group date" format: "It would have been different if we had one-on-one date," she said. "It was like eight of us and it was the whole day and evening; I didn't even get to talk to him until that night. "

The rose-less contestant admits that, if asked by Pavelka, she would go return to the show in a heartbeat. I would go back. Of course, it's too late now."

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3803079;
    Missy Girl - Thanks! I'm surprised she mentioned she thought Ali was a "sweetheart." Maybe that little "interaction" they had after the Comedy Show was the only time they didn't get along. If you see this, can you give an idea of how Michelle came across during the interview? Did she seem "crazy?" Hope for her sake she came across more together!
    She did come across more together. Ellen did ask her what she thought about the way she was portrayed and she said she thought it was funny, and she knew that had to put in the drama.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Fogey

Thanks, FumaLover. Still wish I could have remembered to DVR it! Maybe it's on YouTube or Ellen's site.

ETA: Yes! Just found it on YouTube!

I bet someone will have that segment posted on their site - Jokers/Survivor Sucks - Other shows.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I just watched michelle on ellen and I gotta say that the power of suggestion with the crazy music and crazy edit is definitely not the real Michelle. She said she liked all of the remaining women but called, Tenley, Gia and Ali sweethearts. I would love to hear her opinion on vienna.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3803134;
    I just watched michelle on ellen and I gotta say that the power of suggestion with the crazy music and crazy edit is definitely not the real Michelle. She said she liked all of the remaining women but called, Tenley, Gia and Ali sweethearts. I would love to hear her opinion on vienna.
    Michelle came across much better on Ellen then she did on TB! She was actually very calm, funny and charming! You are so right, it is the power of edit! Someone posted earlier that she is really a paid model . . . could she have been a paid contestant as well?

Will we ever know the real truth about Vienna? We will need a specially dedicated Vienna WTA to get the whole story!

I say they skip the ATFR and have a WTA with all 25 girls that would definitely be entertaining and IMO much more interesting then the ATFR segment
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

we got a 2 hr MTA last season and really we didn't glean anything from that. I renamed that show to Woman/Men Tell Nothing many seasons ago.

I'd love to see an updated "Where are they now" instead of an AFRC. I don't think this season is going to warrant a full AFRC, but I'd love to see Jason/Molly Ed/Jillian; Bee/Charlie and some updates on our favourite contestants - Tina Fab, Trish, Erica Rose, Agnese, Susan and Moana to name a few - Bevin and Tessa.

and most importantly

<---------------- MY Jesse.

Closed Thread