Closed Thread
Page 55 of 544 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3799864;
    atem, do you have the one with Reese on the cover?
    I don't know. I assumed the show would be advertising about it, but so far there's been nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3800103;
    I don't know. I assumed the show would be advertising about it, but so far there's been nothing.
    I have the InStyle with Reece on the cover. I will scan the pictures and post them if they are not already posted by the time I do.

ETA: I posted some of the InStyle pictures in the non-spoiler threads.
    Last edited by Love_Me; 01-18-2010 at 06:14 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3800094;
    ITA....wouldn't it help the franchise for him to say he was in love, or found the girl of his dreams, or at least was happy---instead of this, "I don't have to choose anyone.... " I would think less people would be interested the more he repeats it. Feel like we're wasting time watching....
    Yes, that's exactly my point. Since he keeps repeating that line about not having to choose anyone, apparently he was coached by the very same people who want to drum up and maintain interest in the show. Seems like it defeats the purpose to have him keep repeating that as an answer to whether he found love on the show. His enthusiasm is underwhelming. His entire demeanor on "Ellen" was not that of a man who is in love or even particularly happy.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3800057;
    He's said that in many of his interviews. The exact same line... as in a line that was scripted for him.
    If he did indeed pick Vienna, I have a feeling they are no longer together.

Jake will be on Jimmy Kimball Live on Wednsday Night.

FORT Newbie

In a previous media interview, didn't Jake say he was searching for someone with a heart of gold? Didn't he say in a PI tonight that Tenley has a heart of gold?

I'm still confused regarding his interview with Ellen that was shown yesterday...why did he say filming ended about two weeks ago??? If his interview was taped January 8, then he's saying filming ended just shortly before the Christmas holiday?

FORT Fanatic

Jake has said in a few interviews that he fell in love with multiple women. Would he really be saying that if he picked an F1? Jason didn't start saying that in interviews until after he and Melissa had broken up and he wanted Molly back. It just seems like a very hurtful thing to say if he truly has an F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3800177;
    Yes, that's exactly my point. Since he keeps repeating that line about not having to choose anyone, apparently he was coached by the very same people who want to drum up and maintain interest in the show. Seems like it defeats the purpose to have him keep repeating that as an answer to whether he found love on the show. His enthusiasm is underwhelming. His entire demeanor on "Ellen" was not that of a man who is in love or even particularly happy.
    How would this poor guy have had time to fall in love? He was too busy managing the drama. It's like he's their babysitter.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3800057;
    He's said that in many of his interviews. The exact same line... as in a line that was scripted for him.
    I agree that the words, "You don't have to choose anyone", has been scripted for Jake. He seems to be an honest guy, and would have trouble telling a lie. The statement above is ambiguous, and easier for him to repeat during interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3801050;
    Jake has said in a few interviews that he fell in love with multiple women. Would he really be saying that if he picked an F1? Jason didn't start saying that in interviews until after he and Melissa had broken up and he wanted Molly back. It just seems like a very hurtful thing to say if he truly has an F1.
    He also said in an interview that he didnt HAVE to choose anyone...
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Closed Thread