Closed Thread
Page 543 of 544 FirstFirst ... 43443493533534535536537538539540541542543544 LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 5436

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

I read that someone over at the motherboard picked up a copy of Life & Style and reported something to the effect of,
    Still no proof. Everything Tanya showed them were pictures from before The Bachelor. The phone she is shown holding in her hand had no name to the text message and only a prop for the photo taken for story.
    Appears that this Tanya woman is just an ex-girlfriend of Jake, probably pissed about being dumped and decided to make a complete idiot of herself.

Honestly, where do these lunatic women come from? Jillian's season and, now, Jake's? Since when has it become ok for an adult ex to play high school games, fabricating scandalous stories to sell to tabloids for a fast buck? For what, just to pay for expensive hair extensions? Geez ...

I think the conspiracy theorists have become more interesting than the participants in the show.

I believe Tanya is being truthful for only one reason: She has so completely nailed Jake that it's not even funny. Every description of him and the things she says he has said or done is right on.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3864725;
    I think the conspiracy theorists have become more interesting than the participants in the show.

I believe Tanya is being truthful for only one reason: She has so completely nailed Jake that it's not even funny. Every description of him and the things she says he has said or done is right on.

Can you give some examples of how Tanya, has completely nailed Jake? There are alot of inconsistencies and her story and she has provided no evidence to back up her allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3863709;
    I can see where Jake has behaved very poorly at times, but I can not see where Jake fell in love with Ali. If he had fallen in love with her and was honor bound not to tell her that she was F1 for whatever reason before the RC, then he would have done everything he could have to get her back when she voluntarily called him and wanted back in - even it it meant cutting 2 girls to give Ali the chance. Jake had already cut 2 when he only had to cut 1 on a previous episode, so that would have been hard, but it wasn't something he had not previously faced.

Jake liked Ali a lot, but Jake did not fall in love with Ali, or he would have done what it takes to have gotten her. He certainly has done what he wanted otherwise, so I have no doubt that he would have done so if it meant getting Ali back.
    If Jake did not fall in love with Ali, what was that business at the WTA when CH was talking to him at the beginning of the show and they were going over things that had happened during the season. The last thing they showed was Ali leaving and Jake in a vo said "Ali left, in love with me and me in love with her." "No Closure." "Where do you pick up your life from here?" "It's kind of like, what could have been."

I do agree, if he had really been in love with Ali, he would have moved heaven and earth to get her back. I just don't know about that boy. I do know that he is a very good actor though. He certainly had me fooled. I was convinced after that JK interview that he either didn't choose anyone or if he did, they had broken up. He even fooled JK.

I just have to blurt out that I don't think that Jake is a good actor. There, I said it. I think he is on the level of Matt Grant and other bachelors (and bachelorettes) who have tried their best to sell us down the river, so to speak, but some of us didn't buy it.

If Jake was a good actor, he would have convinced me that he's in love with Vienna, and that he cared about Tenley's and Gia's feelings.

But it's all good, because all of it was faked (like so many previous seasons). The parties involved are friends off-show (even F2s and F3s) and getting together (and probably laughing all the way to the bank). We're the fools for falling for it.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3864725;

I bought that Life & Style magazine and it sounds just like something Jake would say & do. I believe that girl, 100%. Jake is a player and he just got caught this time. He better hope a lot of people do not read that or he won't be long on DWTS.

Jake Pavelka's dreaming big

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka thinks his "On the Wings of Love" series is going to propel him to worldwide fame. He's hired p.r. firm Rogers & Cowan, which also looks after Sylvester Stallone, John Travolta and Bruce Willis, to rep him. Sources say Pavelka -- recently described by ex Tanya Douglas as "fame-obsessed" -- wants to turn his new celebrity via "The Bachelor" and "Dancing With the Stars" into an acting career.

Jake Pavelka hires p.r. to launch acting career - NYPOST.com
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Jake's a big fat liar - he went on every talk show there was during his season and said he had no interest in acting, that he couldn't act and that he was truly looking for a wife.......ugh....he makes me sick.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3865085;
    Jake Pavelka's dreaming big

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka thinks his "On the Wings of Love" series is going to propel him to worldwide fame. He's hired p.r. firm Rogers & Cowan, which also looks after Sylvester Stallone, John Travolta and Bruce Willis, to rep him. Sources say Pavelka -- recently described by ex Tanya Douglas as "fame-obsessed" -- wants to turn his new celebrity via "The Bachelor" and "Dancing With the Stars" into an acting career.

Jake Pavelka hires p.r. to launch acting career - NYPOST.com
    No surprise here. Just another piece to the puzzle Jake has been building since Jillian's season of the B'ette.

1. Do the Bachelorette so that "America will fall in love with me so I can be the Bachelor". Thank you, Wes.

2. After the top two choices decline, do the Bachelor. Choose the woman that will be the easiest to dump after you're done with her. And, she enjoys the notoriety along the way.

3. Dump old girlfriend.

4. Do DWTS, with sidekick in tow. Play the loving couple for the duration.

5. Hire PR firm. Go with the big guns. You'll need all your TB earnings -- they don't have much to work with.

6. Lobby hard for the Bachelor Pad.

7. Somewhere along the line, before TB earnings are gone, invest in some acting lessons.

8. Crash and Burn

9. Return to Denton Tx.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Closed Thread