Closed Thread
Page 542 of 544 FirstFirst ... 42442492532533534535536537538539540541542543544 LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 5436

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

  1. #5411
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    960

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3864149;
    I just wish Jeremy would come on out and speak his mind. Jeremy, if you are reading this board at all, please come out with it. Thank you.
    If he does or doesn't, Tanya L Douglas' web site has photoshopped photos.

    For example, if you enlarge and look closely, you will notice Tanya's head overlay-ed over another head in her supposed group graduation photo. The tell is Tanya's graduation cap is the only one lacking a medallion on the tassel. Plus, Jake is what ... 5'9 ... the Tanya in the graduation photo is easily 5'10", if not taller ---unless her fellow graduates in that photo are really, really short.

    Another oddity the photo of Herb Kelleher, founder of SWA, standing with Tanya and (supposedly) Jake. Kelleher looks as if he should be shaking someones hand and not placing his hand inappropriately close to Tanya's crotch. Also, again, another problem with proportion. Kelleher would tower Jake and, in that photo, Kelleher isn't much taller than Tanya. Finally, why would there be a photo of Jake in uniform with a competitor airline's retired CEO? Could it have something to do with a lack of photographs of ASA's founding owners on the internet? (I looked long and hard and could not find even one.)

  2. #5412
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    720

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3864173;
    If he does or doesn't, Tanya L Douglas' web site has photoshopped photos.

    For example, if you enlarge and look closely, you will notice Tanya's head overlay-ed over another head in her supposed group graduation photo. The tell is Tanya's graduation cap is the only one lacking a medallion on the tassel. Plus, Jake is what ... 5'9 ... the Tanya in the graduation photo is easily 5'10", if not taller ---unless her fellow graduates in that photo are really, really short.

    Another oddity the photo of Herb Kelleher, founder of SWA, standing with Tanya and (supposedly) Jake. Kelleher looks as if he should be shaking someones hand and not placing his hand inappropriately close to Tanya's crotch. Also, again, another problem with proportion. Kelleher would tower Jake and, in that photo, Kelleher isn't much taller than Tanya. Finally, why would there be a photo of Jake in uniform with a competitor airline's retired CEO? Could it have something to do with a lack of photographs of ASA's founding owners on the internet? (I looked long and hard and could not find even one.)

    I was reading peoples comments from The Huffington Post, alot of people said those pictures looked photoshopped.

  3. #5413
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3864185;
    I was reading peoples comments from The Huffington Post, alot of people said those pictures looked photoshopped.
    I certainly hope that the word really, really gets out about the possibilities if not probability of photoshopped pictures. If just one time for sure, we can totally discredit one of these ex's who only want money/fame because they were "wronged", then maybe they will think twice in coming seasons before airing what they think is dirty laundry. Just wish for once, one of those rags would actually apologize. I know, that is a pipe dream, but dream of mine just the same.

  4. #5414
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,116

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Somebody help me understand something -- why would Tanya need photoshopped pictures? Jake has admitted to having a relationship with her, that's not even in question. The issue is when the relationship ended. None of those photos (at least none that I've seen) have been represented as being recent photos, they were all taken in the past, pre-Bachelor filming. They only prove there was a relationship, which has not been disputed.

    What's the need for photoshopped pictures?

  5. #5415
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,043

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3864289;
    Somebody help me understand something -- why would Tanya need photoshopped pictures? Jake has admitted to having a relationship with her, that's not even in question. The issue is when the relationship ended. None of those photos (at least none that I've seen) have been represented as being recent photos, they were all taken in the past, pre-Bachelor filming. They only prove there was a relationship, which has not been disputed.

    What's the need for photoshopped pictures?


    The argument on another board, if I am reading it correctly ( I am lurking), is the pictures, some edifying remarks from a potential employer, and some other things are suspiciously timed to help Tanya begin a new career right now at the time of this reveal. They are saying that there are things on the website that have just been recently changed, and other things that don't look right.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  6. #5416
    FORT Fanatic gruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    475

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3864318;
    The argument on another board, if I am reading it correctly ( I am lurking), is the pictures, some edifying remarks from a potential employer, and some other things are suspiciously timed to help Tanya begin a new career right now at the time of this reveal. They are saying that there are things on the website that have just been recently changed, and other things that don't look right.
    Well it is interesting that she twittered realitysteve and stated that she probably won't last long on twitter because she is trying to link her site and do business, but people keep contacting her for other reasons.
    Also interesting...she is following Jake and Rachel Todd.

  7. #5417
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    960

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3864342;
    Well it is interesting that she twittered realitysteve and stated that she probably won't last long on twitter because she is trying to link her site and do business, but people keep contacting her for other reasons.
    Also interesting...she is following Jake and Rachel Todd.
    Off the wall for her to be following one of Vienna's best friend and Jake, yet not one personal friend.

    Tanya is also following SouthWest Airlines. I'll admit, Southwest is my go-to, first choice airline for it is convenient for me, but what would be the value of follow Southwest on Twitter?

    I mean, could it be that Tanya was never that involved in Jake's life or whomever created the twitter account not the real Tanya Douglas? Whatever the case, believing Jake flies for SWA and not ASA? Thus, the photoshopped image of Tanya, Jake and Herb Kelleher (Southwest founder and retired-for-years SWA ex-CEO) on Tanya's web site?

    I honestly don't know what to think of this girl ... the inconsistencies gives me a headache.

  8. #5418
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    For weeks folks posted here that because of the way Jake appeared in interviews and his responses to questions about the show's ending, they were sure he picked no one. Could having Tanya in the wings played into this? The most logical reason for his responses was that TPTB wanted him to portray this, but could there have been a personal motive for him to come across as strongly having selected no one as his F1? For weeks RS was only able to tell us that Vienna was the "final one", but there was no information as to engagement, dating or even rejection. Was Jake trying to mislead Tanya a message through his interviews - who knows?

  9. #5419
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,116

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3864558;
    For weeks folks posted here that because of the way Jake appeared in interviews and his responses to questions about the show's ending, they were sure he picked no one. Could having Tanya in the wings played into this? The most logical reason for his responses was that TPTB wanted him to portray this, but could there have been a personal motive for him to come across as strongly having selected no one as his F1? For weeks RS was only able to tell us that Vienna was the "final one", but there was no information as to engagement, dating or even rejection. Was Jake trying to mislead Tanya a message through his interviews - who knows?
    Yes, absolutely. When I heard that January 19 date, it suddenly all made sense. Jake chose Vienna at the FRC. We all knew that. In his interviews he said all the right things -- I'm happy, I made the right decision, etc. -- to keep Vienna happy. The right words were coming out of his mouth, but his demeanor was that of somebody at a funeral. The death he was mourning was his relationship with Tanya. He no longer could keep her on a string. It was all unravelling too fast and he had to make a choice. He chose Vienna and DWTS and whatever future reality show stardom he could eek out of those meager beginnings. He's just another stupid man that thought he could keep all the balls up in the air indefinitely and when reality slapped him in the face, it hurt.

    Jake is absolutely not a good actor. There are two Jakes -- the one with the cheesy grin or the one with the stiff, wooden, uneasy demeanor. His conflicted words and feelings in interviews were not at the direction of TPTB IMO. They were real. His head was with Vienna and DWTS and "fame". His heart was breaking over the reality of the loss of Tanya. At least now I understand why Jake looked like it was the end of the world when he should have looked like the happiest man on the planet.

    All the rest of it? I'm not sure any of it matters. All I get is a great bit "So What?" feeling about it. Jake has gone on to DWTS with Vienna in tow. Good luck to them. Tanya is launching a new career? OK, good luck to her. Life rolls on.

  10. #5420
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    720

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3864565;
    Yes, absolutely. When I heard that January 19 date, it suddenly all made sense. Jake chose Vienna at the FRC. We all knew that. In his interviews he said all the right things -- I'm happy, I made the right decision, etc. -- to keep Vienna happy. The right words were coming out of his mouth, but his demeanor was that of somebody at a funeral. The death he was mourning was his relationship with Tanya. He no longer could keep her on a string. It was all unravelling too fast and he had to make a choice. He chose Vienna and DWTS and whatever future reality show stardom he could eek out of those meager beginnings. He's just another stupid man that thought he could keep all the balls up in the air indefinitely and when reality slapped him in the face, it hurt.

    Jake is absolutely not a good actor. There are two Jakes -- the one with the cheesy grin or the one with the stiff, wooden, uneasy demeanor. His conflicted words and feelings in interviews were not at the direction of TPTB IMO. They were real. His head was with Vienna and DWTS and "fame". His heart was breaking over the reality of the loss of Tanya. At least now I understand why Jake looked like it was the end of the world when he should have looked like the happiest man on the planet.
    All the rest of it? I'm not sure any of it matters. All I get is a great bit "So What?" feeling about it. Jake has gone on to DWTS with Vienna in tow. Good luck to them. Tanya is launching a new career? OK, good luck to her. Life rolls on.
    I disagree I believe that Jake, was following the script of the TPTB, and he looked sad because he could not say that he was happy and engaged.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.