Closed Thread
Page 541 of 544 FirstFirst ... 41441491531532533534535536537538539540541542543544 LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5436

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863690;
    That was discussed at the time, his being out with Tenley when Ali's phone call came, but someone said the shirts were different. Having said that, I wondered in that vo of Jake that they used on the LCD with Tenley (on the boat), was in fact said during his FD with Tenley after Ali's call. Remember, Jake said in vo "I'm trying to concentrate on my relationship w/Tenley, but I'm just really having a hard time". I thought he might have talked to Ali and he was upset over her phone call and officially ending things with her. That thought came to me as soon as I heard him say it.
    I can see where Jake has behaved very poorly at times, but I can not see where Jake fell in love with Ali. If he had fallen in love with her and was honor bound not to tell her that she was F1 for whatever reason before the RC, then he would have done everything he could have to get her back when she voluntarily called him and wanted back in - even it it meant cutting 2 girls to give Ali the chance. Jake had already cut 2 when he only had to cut 1 on a previous episode, so that would have been hard, but it wasn't something he had not previously faced.

Jake liked Ali a lot, but Jake did not fall in love with Ali, or he would have done what it takes to have gotten her. He certainly has done what he wanted otherwise, so I have no doubt that he would have done so if it meant getting Ali back.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3863670;
    I'm curious as to what Jeremy, knows and what evidence he has to refute Tanya's allegations also why would he get involved.
    I am extremely curious as to what Jeremy knows. I just hope that he comes forth with it fairly quickly. And all this gossip/mess/tabloids/media can go after someone else.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3863689;
    This is your opinion or facts? I thought in this country you were innocent until proven gulity.
    In Texas you are presumed innocent until a jury of 12 men and/or women say you are guilty. All 12 must say you are guilty - there is no 11-1 or 10-2 vote, it is all or nothing. So many of us, including myself, are quick to judge at times. Unfortunately that is the way life is -

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3863698;
    I have decided that he is a better actor than he was given credit for; I believe that since the reveal was made so early and so strongly, the producers went to Jake and more or less demanded that he follow the path he did in his interviews, or their season could be a complete bust.

Did he know how badly Vienna was going to be edited? That is debatable, but I suspect that they clued him in because they needed him to play the part as convincingly as he did in the interviews.
    I suspect they told him they were going to trash Vienna in the edit, but this is an entertainment show, yada, yada, and they would see that the two of them got all of the benefits of the Bachelor and his F1.
    That fits in with his, "I am the one that has to live with my decision."
    I cut some of your quote out so I could comment on the part above. I am in total agreement that the producers probably did go to him in light of RS's reveal and insist that he take a certain course of action in his interviews. No wonder he looked so down - he had to give the impression that he was with no one, all the time knowing that he was engaged and "in love" with Vienna. At the same time, JK, Ellen and the others all kept picking Ali as the one he was to be with -- he knew that Ali left, but could not indicate one way or the other. I have to give it to both he and Vienna -- if they survive all the garbage that has been thrown out about both of them, then I will certainly wish them many years of happiness. I only hope that Ali's season will be not nearly as "in the tabloids" as the last several seasons have been. I for one would like to see a story unfold, without all the ex's coming out of the woodwork for fame and/or money.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3863770;
    I cut some of your quote out so I could comment on the part above. I am in total agreement that the producers probably did go to him in light of RS's reveal and insist that he take a certain course of action in his interviews. No wonder he looked so down - he had to give the impression that he was with no one, all the time knowing that he was engaged and "in love" with Vienna. At the same time, JK, Ellen and the others all kept picking Ali as the one he was to be with -- he knew that Ali left, but could not indicate one way or the other. I have to give it to both he and Vienna -- if they survive all the garbage that has been thrown out about both of them, then I will certainly wish them many years of happiness. I only hope that Ali's season will be not nearly as "in the tabloids" as the last several seasons have been. I for one would like to see a story unfold, without all the ex's coming out of the woodwork for fame and/or money.
    Imo, I think they will survive they are still together.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3863770;
    I don't see that happening. This show has become a train wreck for tabloid fodder and is making Fleiss a big success.

I don't see Ali coming out unscathed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3863670;
    I'm curious as to what Jeremy, knows and what evidence he has to refute Tanya's allegations also why would he get involved.
    We all know of Jeremy's loyalty to Wes ... Jeremy refuting Tanya's allegations speaks volumes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3863861;
    I don't see that happening. This show has become a train wreck for tabloid fodder and is making Fleiss a big success.

I don't see Ali coming out unscathed.
    If the truth be known, I don't see it happening either. Not to make any one mad when I say this, but it would serve her well -- after her derogatory comments (at least they were edited that way), that she and Tenley made concerning Vienna. I'm a proponent for watch what you say, it may indeed come back to bite you in the behind.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3864111;
    We all know of Jeremy's loyalty to Wes ... Jeremy refuting Tanya's allegations speaks volumes.
    I just wish Jeremy would come on out and speak his mind. Jeremy, if you are reading this board at all, please come out with it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3864148;
    If the truth be known, I don't see it happening either. Not to make any one mad when I say this, but it would serve her well -- after her derogatory comments (at least they were edited that way), that she and Tenley made concerning Vienna. I'm a proponent for watch what you say, it may indeed come back to bite you in the behind.
    I'd be willing to bet that one of Ali's F5 will have skeletons in their closet like Venna and Gia did and it will be the story line for her show. Fleiss is on a roll and he isn't going to stop as long as it is getting him rating.

I agree with the bolded and it doesn't just pertain to contestants on a show it includes all humans.

Closed Thread