Closed Thread
Page 54 of 544 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3799711;
    Yes, she was vague and inconsistent verbally about whether she chose someone. However, her demeanour indicated that she had. She was positively glowing in her first few interviews at the beginning of June, especially contrasted with that teleconference interview from Hawaii as she was preparing to make her final decisions. I've never sensed that Jake was all that excited about the outcome of his season.
    To me Jake doesn't get overtly excited about anything..so it could just be his Flatliner personality...

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3799712;
    To me Jake doesn't get overtly excited about anything..so it could just be his Flatliner personality...
    I get that myself.

I am not really sure if this is the best place to post this, but it seemed to me be the best place.

This link shows what was included in the girls gift bags this season.

Life and Style Mazagine

The luggage looks somehow familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3799743;
    I am not really sure if this is the best place to post this, but it seemed to me be the best place.

This link shows what was included in the girls gift bags this season.

Life and Style Mazagine

The luggage looks somehow familiar.
    Yeah, I saw that awhile back and posted about it. I thought people who wanted to do the Rose game would probably have a better shot winning this one.

eta

BTW, whatever happened to the photos in InStyle magazine? Were'nt they supposed to be in the February issue?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3799769;
    Yeah, I saw that awhile back and posted about it. I thought people who wanted to do the Rose game would probably have a better shot winning this one.

eta

BTW, whatever happened to the photos in InStyle magazine? Were'nt they supposed to be in the February issue?
    atem, do you have the one with Reese on the cover?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3799680;
    You know what date that is CC?
    Here is the info...

Auddy Dept : Jake Pavelka will be appearing on The Bonnie Hunt Show on Thursday, January 21. For tickets to be in the audience for the show, contact Get Tickets for The Bonnie Hunt Show

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3799975;
    Here is the info...
    There is an HILARIOUS video of the recap of last weeks show. Scroll down half way and it is on the right hand side. She is so funny in her expressions re: Elizabeth! Well worth watching!

FORT Fogey

Was the appearance on "Ellen" today a repeat, or was it spoiled? I could have sworn I read on here a while back that he replies to her question about faling in love with the statement that he didn't have to pick anyone. Or maybe he said the same thing on another show? Anyway, maybe it was just my impression, but he did not seem like a happy man who had found his soulmate. Either that, or he's taken acting lessons or was well-coached in not showing any enthusiasm. If he chose someone (and they chose him back), why couldn't he just have said yes and left it at that. The implication that he might not have wound up with anyone actually discourages me from wanting to watch the rest of this fiasco, whereas I would be more interested in seeing how things unfold if he said yes, I found the love of my life, or something to that effect. I have no interest in watching for all the weeks remaining just to see him wind up with nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3800046;
    Was the appearance on "Ellen" today a repeat, or was it spoiled? I could have sworn I read on here a while back that he replies to her question about faling in love with the statement that he didn't have to pick anyone. Or maybe he said the same thing on another show? Anyway, maybe it was just my impression, but he did not seem like a happy man who had found his soulmate. Either that, or he's taken acting lessons or was well-coached in not showing any enthusiasm. If he chose someone (and they chose him back), why couldn't he just have said yes and left it at that. The implication that he might not have wound up with anyone actually discourages me from wanting to watch the rest of this fiasco, whereas I would be more interested in seeing how things unfold if he said yes, I found the love of my life, or something to that effect. I have no interest in watching for all the weeks remaining just to see him wind up with nobody.
    He's said that in many of his interviews. The exact same line... as in a line that was scripted for him.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3800046;
    ITA....wouldn't it help the franchise for him to say he was in love, or found the girl of his dreams, or at least was happy---instead of this, "I don't have to choose anyone.... " I would think less people would be interested the more he repeats it. Feel like we're wasting time watching....

Closed Thread