Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3863194;
    I think she sounds like a wacko. Half the time her stories don't mesh, the whole "texting from a pre-paid phone NOT his regular phone" stuff is just silly. So far she hasn't produced one shred of credible evidence and is looking more and more like a disgruntled person who wants to settle a score and make cash and become "famous" at the same time.

Now if he and she were secretly married, and she had the evidence to prove it, I'd sit up and take notice. Until then, someone needs to fed-ex a copy of "He's just not that into you" to the poor dear.
    I agree that this "stuff is just so silly", and I find it interesting that Jeremy from Deanna's season has stated that this is all total "BS". He says that he has the proof to back up this claim, but cannot divulge that information at this time. Since he is a lawyer from Dallas area, I find his input very credible.

FORT Fan

I think she sounds like a wacko. Half the time her stories don't mesh, the whole "texting from a pre-paid phone NOT his regular phone" stuff is just silly. So far she hasn't produced one shred of credible evidence and is looking more and more like a disgruntled person who wants to settle a score and make cash and become "famous" at the same time.

Now if he and she were secretly married, and she had the evidence to prove it, I'd sit up and take notice. Until then, someone needs to fed-ex a copy of "He's just not that into you" to the poor dear.
    I totally agree that she is a wacko. Whether or not it is true, I so seriously doubt it. My opinion is that it will not change anything at all - Jake absolutely stood by Vienna during the time between the end of the taping and the end of the showing - and in turn Vienna will absolutely in my opinion, stand by Jake now that Tanyo feels it absolutely necessary to try and ruin their lives by feeding the public all this "news." How many of the contestants on this show this season have the rags tried to tear apart. Off the top of my head, Roz, Gia, Tenley, Vienna, Jake for sure, maybe even Ali as well. Just as soon as Ali's season starts to be on TV, the rags will stop being on Jake and Vienna and start their hunt for dirt on Ali and her bachelors. Never ending, and Mr. Fleiss loves every second of it.

When all this is said and done, I'm hoping that Jeremy has the proof and will actually prove that all this is BS and that somehow Tanya planned this all herself and that most if not all of what she has to say is just her being a vindictive individual. Then there should be a lot of people with egg on their faces for buying into the story, hook line and sinker.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Jeremy likes to talk a lot and uses twitter to do so. He is an attorney...you would think he would be more concerned with his own work load and not have the time to notice this flap-a-doodle.

The radio station delayed the interview because Tanya was in negotiations with a news mag now said to be Life & Style.

What is interesting to Bach fans is the seeming behind the scenes manipulation of the process, or at least Jake saying he would try to get her on the show with him. We know he doesn't have that kind of pull. We know he was third choice and lucky to have it. I do think we can agree with her that his two stints with the franchise were a play to get his face on TV, since we learned from Wes that Jake auditioned for the Bachelor role during his Bachelorette season.

She is not a loony, but I don't think she realizes that Bachelor fans who have watched the franchise over the years have become cynics to the core where production is concerned. Nice try - others may feel they learned something new, but we didn't.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Is that a wabbit I smell cooking?

I believe this woman. It sounds just like Jake to do something like this, but I hate to break the news to the poor girl, but Jake is not capable of loving anybody more than himself. I think it was Robbie from Jill's season who said he was surprised that Jake didn't give himself The First Impression Rose at the M&G.

I'm just surprised that many did not see this side of Jake. After that 2:1 with Gia & Vienna at the castle, when V went to his room, he wiped off her kiss with the back of his hand so insultingly that I find it unbelievable that he fell in love with her and proposed less than 3 weeks later. Puleezzz! Vienna and Jake will be together as long as she is useful to him and then he'll dump her. Just wait and see..

I think Tanya is doing this because she is so hurt and she just wants to hurt him too, thinking it will relieve her pain somehow. Bless her heart, she needs to realize that he's not worth it and move on with her life.

I wanted Jake & Ali to be together so bad, but I began to see a side of him that made me so thankful that she left and he didn't take her back. She is a very lucky girl right now. I also think TPTB saw Jake for what he was and that's why they didn't lift a finger to help Ali stay and they certainly could have. Besides that, Ali was their first choice to be The Bachelorette, so MF wasn't going to do anything to jeopardize that. Her leaving was a gift from heaven as far as MF was concerned. I thought I would never say this, but I kind of feel sorry for V, if she is truly in love with him, because I'm afraid she is going to suffer some heartache not far down the road. Oh well, as far as she was willing to go to get him, she deserves it. Life is a b***h sometimes!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863437;
    I believe this woman. It sounds just like Jake to do something like this, but I hate to break the news to the poor girl, but Jake is not capable of loving anybody more than himself. I think it was Robbie from Jill's season who said he was surprised that Jake didn't give himself The First Impression Rose at the M&G.

I'm just surprised that many did not see this side of Jake. After that 2:1 with Gia & Vienna at the castle, when V went to his room, he wiped off her kiss with the back of his hand so insultingly that I find it unbelievable that he fell in love with her and proposed less than 3 weeks later. Puleezzz! Vienna and Jake will be together as long as she is useful to him and then he'll dump her. Just wait and see..

I think Tanya is doing this because she is so hurt and she just wants to hurt him too, thinking it will relieve her pain somehow. Bless her heart, she needs to realize that he's not worth it and move on with her life.

I wanted Jake & Ali to be together so bad, but I began to see a side of him that made me so thankful that she left and he didn't take her back. She is a very lucky girl right now. I also think TPTB saw Jake for what he was and that's why they didn't lift a finger to help Ali stay and they certainly could have. Besides that, Ali was their first choice to be The Bachelorette, so MF wasn't going to do anything to jeopardize that. Her leaving was a gift from heaven as far as MF was concerned. I thought I would never say this, but I kind of feel sorry for V, if she is truly in love with him, because I'm afraid she is going to suffer some heartache not far down the road. Oh well, as far as she was willing to go to get him, she deserves it. Life is a b***h sometimes!

This woman has so many holes in her story and imo, she is doing this for the money I can't wait for Jeremy to present his evidence.
    Last edited by Cornfritter; 03-26-2010 at 07:46 AM.

Ah Jeremy, like he holds the holy grail of truth. Just because he's an attorney from Dallas we are believe EVERYTHING he says - supposedly he knew something in JEDs season that never came to fruition, and he spent his days arguing with Trista through twitter. Jeremy appears to be just as much a fame whore as any of the others and I give anything he says a side glance.

So this woman is out for money, fame, exposure, retaliation - I don't know, I don't care - I find it interesting that somehow Jake the Fake Joke has become the 'truer' person in this equation.....I have to
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT sun

Oh my that's funny...

This is good!

Part 3 has all of the proof that Jake tried to get back with Tanya even after he was engaged after Vienna! A "That Guy" Kramer exclusive! ~
    Island 106 - Today's Best Music with "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning - Panama City, FL
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I could care less what she says that happened months and months ago. He obviously did not choose her. Tell you the truth, I don't blame him. I am not saying Jake does not have his own ajenda but obviously Tanya does. Beware the next person dating her. Glad my brothers are all married.

Closed Thread