Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3862690;
    Part 2 of the exclusive Tanya Douglas interview continues: Even though Tanya and Jake were in a very serious relationship, he still ended up being the Bachelor ~ Island 106 - Today's Best Music with "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning - Panama City, FL

Part 3 will be tomorrow and will cover how Jake pursued Tanya while he was engaged after the show.

Life & Style magazine has the texts and photos, and will be on sale this week.
    Thanks for posting all of this, BlondieGal. I'm glad to hear Tanya's side of the story.

So, Jake is alone in a dark closet with his Bible, praying, and God tells him to be the Bachelor and lead these 25 women into Christianity. Well, that's one we haven't heard before. Still, as crazy as this story sounds, Tanya doesn't sound like a nutjob. Jake needs the money to keep from filing bankruptcy -- and as a twist, the business partner is the one to steal money from the limo business, not Jake. I can believe Jake's ego wouldn't allow him to file bankruptcy. It's hard to believe the network would pay Jake $500K to be the bachelor, but I don't really have anything to run a reality check on that one, it just seems like too much money.

Looking forward to part 3.

More Coverage:

Yuck! Bachelor Jake Continues to Fake It?

Wed., Mar. 24, 2010 1:54 PM PDT by Ted Casablanca and Kate Alper

Bachelor Jake Pavelka has entered our living rooms once more (just when we thought we were rid of him) through Dancing With the Stars, and an ex-girlfriend is now speaking out about his deceiving America—and his fiancée, Vienna.

Jake, there is no way you can dance yourself out of this one:

The latest issue of Life & Style contains an exclusive interview with Jake's ex-GF Tanya Douglas, who claims Jake confessed his love to her throughout Bachelor tapings and even after his proposal to Vienna.

The darling former Jake honey tells the magazine Mr. P was a totally different version of himself on the show, and he was "obsessed with being on TV," as well as being desperate for money. Shocker. We've smelled this before, you know.

And Douglas has evidence of the relaysh to back it up. Jake sent texts to Douglas during and after the show telling her that he was in love with only her. Too bad Romeo was dating 25 other women at the time.

OK, people, let's remind ourselves of some recent incidents—you know, like the Tiger Woods and Jesse James scandals. Why do people think they can get away with texting their mistresses?

Let's learn a lesson from all of this: Whoever cheats via text is always caught thereafter.

Jeez, who the hell is next?

Yuck! Bachelor Jake Continues to Fake It? - E! Online
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

I actually believe her and I think Jake fed her enough misinformation that if she did come forward it would make her appear dishonest ie. $500,000 (someone must be able to find out if this dollar amount is accurate) and the 30 days they have to stay together (for what reason - to keep the money?? IDK).

There's a part of me that thinks Jake and Tanya are in this together - he gets the bachelor money (and now DWTS money), she gets paid to tell her story, giving Jake and Vienna the ammunition to end the relationship after the grace period, then after a brief break they reunite....... But that's just me and my cynical mind always at work.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

If these serious allegations ARE true, we need to know, but then again, I ask, "How do we know if they are true?" Are they true based only on Tanya's word?

Did anyone else hear Jake say any of these things?
    Was Jake facing bankruptcy?
    Has anybody seen the texts and verified them?
    Has the (secret) cell phone been checked out to make sure that it was indeed Jake who made those calls?

Was Jake paid $500,000?
    Did Jake make an attempt to get Tanya on the show?

What is Tanya's motivation in this revelation?
    What does Tanya have to gain from this?
    Will she prosper monetarily from such a revelation, and if so, does she prosper more significantly each time another magazine comes out with a new article?
    What significance does the timing of this particular revelation have to his appearance on the DWTS 3 days ago.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3862907;
    If these serious allegations ARE true, we need to know, but then again, I ask, "How do we know if they are true?" Are they true based only on Tanya's word?

Did anyone else hear Jake say any of these things?
    Was Jake facing bankruptcy?
    Has anybody seen the texts and verified them?
    Has the (secret) cell phone been checked out to make sure that it was indeed Jake who made those calls?

Was Jake paid $500,000?
    Did Jake make an attempt to get Tanya on the show?

What is Tanya's motivation in this revelation?
    What does Tanya have to gain from this?
    Will she prosper monetarily from such a revelation, and if so, does she prosper more significantly each time another magazine comes out with a new article?
    What significance does the timing of this particular revelation have to his appearance on the DWTS 3 days ago.
    Imo, she is dragging this out for the money so far she has not produced a shred of evidence.

For example the text messages she cannot verify that they were from Jake she claims he used a pre-paid phone.

You know, I so get it that she feels lied to. More than likely he intentionally did it BUT.... there is no ring on her finger. Really ladies... she is not the first person that has had someone of the opposite sex lead them along. Now if they were actually engaged...yes ring and the whole bit then I would probably understand a little more. Texting and telling her stuff...some of it sounds like such a snow job. Almost like how can you belive it stuff. Now we have people that have huge issues of cheating like Tiger and Jesse and yes their wives do have a legit beef. Look how they are handling it...far different than Tanya.

I always question why a woman scorned feels the need to express it to anyone that will listen. She may make a little money out of this deal, but will it ever change anything? There is NO way these two are in cahoots and are banking on splitting any monies. If Jake was smart he'd send her a check for $5.00 and tell her it's been real...

FORT Fogey

I'm not so sure Tanya's motivation behind her tell-all is a woman scorned, trying to get Jake back. Why would she want Jake back now? I think she's trying to expose all the phoniness and lies having to do with not only Jake, but the production of the show itself. I can imagine being privy to so much deceit and just feeling like I have to let somebody, anybody, everybody, know the truth. Although, I'd never go public like she is -- I would just simmer and seethe and probably end up with an ulcer, lol.

I'm interested to know what evidence she has in the magazine coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863101;
    I'm not so sure Tanya's motivation behind her tell-all is a woman scorned, trying to get Jake back. Why would she want Jake back now? I think she's trying to expose all the phoniness and lies having to do with not only Jake, but the production of the show itself. I can imagine being privy to so much deceit and just feeling like I have to let somebody, anybody, everybody, know the truth. Although, I'd never go public like she is -- I would just simmer and seethe and probably end up with an ulcer, lol.

I'm interested to know what evidence she has in the magazine coming out.
    As far as the phoniness....I wouldn't be surprised if someone in production didn't buy that prepaid phone and texted that poor girl....

I think she sounds like a wacko. Half the time her stories don't mesh, the whole "texting from a pre-paid phone NOT his regular phone" stuff is just silly. So far she hasn't produced one shred of credible evidence and is looking more and more like a disgruntled person who wants to settle a score and make cash and become "famous" at the same time.

Now if he and she were secretly married, and she had the evidence to prove it, I'd sit up and take notice. Until then, someone needs to fed-ex a copy of "He's just not that into you" to the poor dear.

Closed Thread