Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3849380;
    Yes, but you're an attorney.
    I'm not an attorney, but I keep all that stuff on my phone because I am too lazy to delete anything. If I ever run out of room I'll cull it. You should see my e-mail accounts. lol I've got stuff in there that is three years old. I only really delete spam or stuff that really irritates me.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849376;
    I take all of my pictures with my phone, and they stay there forever.
    My phone saves all text messages until I erase them, which I never do.
    My phone saves all email for one year.
    My phone even has a record of all incoming and outgoing calls, dates and times, dating back forever.
    So these events occurred in the last few months, and because she has a record of it, she must be setting him up?
    If that is true, then I have set up everyone I know.
    Let's wait to see the evidence. There is too much emotion clouding this conversation.

No emotion from me.

It's the fact that she said she knew people would doubt her, so she saved the proof ... she knew she would be doubted so she intentionally saved these things as proof.

I'm surprised that people are willing to jump on these bandwagons. Who cares if Jake saw her after filming.

The emotions come from people that are waiting for Jake to fall. Why? Because Fleiss played up the "nice guy" angle? He also played up the "dumpee" angle with Melissa; the "can't stop talking about my ex" angle with Tenley, etc.

As Ellen said, it's all in the edit. And yet, the edit is forgotten when forming opinions about contestants on a TV show, one that is there strictly for making money for Fleiss & Co.

Fleiss loves all the publicity, and the public plays right into his hand by caring enough to buy the rags that pay money for the interviews they publish.

This girl's interview can't be published (according to the show hosts) until the girl has completed her negotiations ... they further clarified that it involves a lot of money.

Again, who cares? As you said, Vienna isn't going to care. Jake gets more publicity, which in turn will more than likely boost ratings for DWTS.

sdl

Interesting read in this week's US Magazine, now on the news stands (titled, "How She Tricked Him").
    So they did give Vienna the best edit they could compared with what ended up on the cutting room floor.
    Highly sexual interaction with Jake. Used her body and bragged about it.
    Universally disliked in the house. Obnoxious.
    Was never engaged to a "Pastor's son" - that story was invented to appeal to Jake
    Has started attending church in her home town, appreciated by the congregation but they've never seen her before now.
    All the other stories we've heard before, none of them good.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3849357;
    EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Ex-Bachelor Matt Grant On Jake And Vienna, "I Really Can't See It Lasting"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-video-interview-ex-bachelor-matt-grantís-advice-guys-about-appearing

Matt should know he has experience in that area.:

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849376;
    I take all of my pictures with my phone, and they stay there forever.
    My phone saves all text messages until I erase them, which I never do.
    My phone saves all email for one year.
    My phone even has a record of all incoming and outgoing calls, dates and times, dating back forever.
    So these events occurred in the last few months, and because she has a record of it, she must be setting him up?
    If that is true, then I have set up everyone I know.
    Let's wait to see the evidence. There is too much emotion clouding this conversation.
    It is fine that you save your stuff but MOST people I bet do not. I just question the sanity of this chick. How many of us has dated someone and not gotten engage? I bet most on this board. Number two...how many of us fell for someone and then found out they were seeing someone else after the calls quit happening. I bet most of us have had our hearts broken similar to this at least once. Having your heart broken I think solidifies what we want in a mate and what we don't want. Only then do we appreciate the next person that sweeps us off our feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3849399;
    Matt should know he has experience in that area.:

Matt cracks me up.

His take on this season ... pretty spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849398;
    Interesting read in this week's US Magazine, now on the news stands (titled, "How She Tricked Him").
    So they did give Vienna the best edit they could compared with what ended up on the cutting room floor.
    Highly sexual interaction with Jake. Used her body and bragged about it.
    Universally disliked in the house. Obnoxious.
    Was never engaged to a "Pastor's son" - that story was invented to appeal to Jake
    Has started attending church in her home town, appreciated by the congregation but they've never seen her before now.
    All the other stories we've heard before, none of them good.
    Jake and Vienna discussed this issue with Bonnie Hunt this past week on her segment..I think Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3849352;
    The upper lip in the new pics is definitely plumped up compared to the 'Flying Lantana, TX Summer of 2009' pic or the 'Founding CEO of SW Airlines - Dallas 2009' pic. Definite difference.

There isn't a problem with "updating a website." Updating it to include "model-esque" pics that weren't there prior to receiving all of her publicity is questionable.
    Okay, look at a post down below this one (Missy Girl's Post# 5303). It appears these pictures were shot at the same time by the photographer, so I will use them as a reference point. I have to disagree with you about Tanya plumping up her upper lip. In these pictures it appears to me that Tanya's upper lip almost disappears when she smiles - if you will - making it look much thinner than it normally would if she weren't smiling. When she is not smiling, her upper lip is its normal plump self. I am no expert on this, but I think that Tanya just happens to be one of the lucky ones who have naturally full lips.

I truly hope that Tanya is really prepared for all the fallout that is going to come her way, because it sounds like it is going to be much like Edgate was last season. We have not even heard her side of the story yet, but people now know that she is the one behind this story, and some are already starting to scrutinize everything about her INCLUDING her looks.

Since I know absolutely nothing about Tanya other than what has been reported in the media and online, I choose to keep an open mind while waiting for her side of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3849406;
    Okay, look at a post down below this one (Missy Girl's Post# 5303). It appears these pictures were shot at the same time by the photographer, so I will use them as a reference point. I have to disagree with you about Tanya plumping up her upper lip. In these pictures it appears to me that Tanya's upper lip almost disappears when she smiles - if you will - making it look much thinner than it normally would if she weren't smiling. When she is not smiling, her upper lip is its normal plump self. I am no expert on this, but I think that Tanya just happens to be one of the lucky ones who have naturally full lips.

I truly hope that Tanya is really prepared for all the fallout that is going to come her way, because it sounds like it is going to be much like Edgate was last season. We have not even heard her side of the story yet, but people now know that she is the one behind this story, and some are already starting to scrutinize everything about her INCLUDING her looks.

Since I know absolutely nothing about Tanya other than what has been reported in the media and online, I choose to keep an open mind while waiting for her side of the story.
    True, It will open to the digging on her. SHe better be prepared. I think she would be better off dropping it and moving on quietly.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3849403;
    Matt cracks me up.

His take on this season ... pretty spot on.

Didn't Ed and Jillian get to spend 4 to 5 days together every weekend like Jake and Vienna did so that would mean that the spend more than 48 hrs together isn't? and if they have made it so far who is to say that Jake and Vienna cant make it too. I find Jake and Vienna more interesting and than Jed although I love them both. Just wishing them the best and I love how witty Vienna is on her feet.

Closed Thread