Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

sdl

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

THe story from the sister is completely worthless.
    a) what do you expect her to say?
    b) what could she possibly know about Jake and Tanya - other than nothing, which is depth of the story
    c) what a waste of bandwidth
    The story from Tanya is interesting ONLY if she has hard evidence that they were together after the engagement. But even then it'll just be ED-II, and in today's morally vacant society most people won't care or will make excuses, and Vienna clearly wouldn't care because this is the best gig she will ever get and she isn't going to split over something as trivial as cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849365;
    THe story from the sister is completely worthless.
    a) what do you expect her to say?
    b) what could she possibly know about Jake and Tanya - other than nothing, which is depth of the story
    c) what a waste of bandwidth
    The story from Tanya is interesting ONLY if she has hard evidence that they were together after the engagement. But even then it'll just be ED-II, and in today's morally vacant society most people won't care or will make excuses, and Vienna clearly wouldn't care because this is the best gig she will ever get and she isn't going to split over something as trivial as cheating.
    That was my question too...How would the sister know anything? If she did, then that would mean Vienna does too. So I agree, it's worthless.

By the way, I always thought that Vienna was an only child-- Her daddy's only princess?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Last edited by Missy Girl; 03-06-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3849361;
    FanOfUnrealTV - I caught that from both of your posts.
    Sorry, I had originally planned to do a bit of explaining about why I made the comment I did about online tabloids and spelling....and then decided against it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3849369;
    Sorry, I had originally planned to do a bit of explaining about why I made the comment I did about online tabloids and spelling....and then decided against it.
    I think it was the other poster who wasn't aware that you had made both comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3849358;
    So, while these interactions were going on, she knew that people would doubt them, and knew Jake would deny it, so she kept evidence to prove it? Sounds like a set up to me.
    This is sounding more and more like FlyGirl ... who said in one of her posts that Jake picked the wrong ex to mess with, or words to that affect.
    Sounds like she knew about what went down with Ed and his gf's last year and she was preparing herself..... she's a smart cookie Jake thought he was being a smooth operator but I have a feeling she's going to get the last laugh on this one
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Does everyone involved in this need their own 15 minutes or would they be willing to let SDL and Peacheater create some sort of equitable split?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3849360;
    Don't think it has anything to do with better screen resolution. The differences are easy to see.

We can agree to disagree about the updating of the site to include the new pics. If she was only interested in "telling her story," she wouldn't feel the need to add "model-esque" pics.

ETA: I don't capitalize on my looks. I prefer for others to focus more on my accomplishments.
    So you know, I really can't see the difference. Maybe it's my eyes !

She's a pretty girl and really most of the original pics were casual and candid, and these are professionally posed. I would bet that someone ... maybe her Mom .. told her to correct the web site mistakes and put up some better, more recent photos. Who knows.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3849360;
    Don't think it has anything to do with better screen resolution. The differences are easy to see.

We can agree to disagree about the updating of the site to include the new pics. If she was only interested in "telling her story," she wouldn't feel the need to add "model-esque" pics.

ETA: I don't capitalize on my looks. I prefer for others to focus more on my accomplishments.
    Her site is probably getting so many hits that she decided to capitalize on it... why not?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3849354;
    You most likely have better screen resolution if you see a marked difference.

As for updating the web site, if I looked like that I'd put them up too and not care who questioned it.
    I don't capitalize on my looks. I prefer for others to focus more on my accomplishments. Tanya seems to be an accomplished person, so her suddenly adding the glamour pics makes her motives questionable.

Closed Thread