Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3849348;
    I think it will be interesting to see what she delivers, but I don't think it will matter one iota to the relationship between Jake and Vienna - whether their engagement is real or fake.

And just for the record, FORT is not an online tabloid. Nor is bibliography a misspelling of biography.
    I think somewhere someone on FORT questioned the use of bibliography when in fact it should have been biography and recommended she correct it. She did and that's what I think the poster meant by "someone's been reading FORT"
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3849347;
    Nah. Her lower lip is pleasingly plump in the original pics. The new photos are just some "pouty" glam shots.

I also don't fault her for updating her web site with new photos. People do that all the time.
    The upper lip in the new pics is definitely plumped up compared to the 'Flying Lantana, TX Summer of 2009' pic or the 'Founding CEO of SW Airlines - Dallas 2009' pic. Definite difference.

There isn't a problem with "updating a website." Updating it to include "model-esque" pics that weren't there prior to receiving all of her publicity is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3849345;
    EXCLUSIVE: Vienna's Sister Says Cheating Charge Against Jake "Is A Complete Lie"

Tanya Douglas, the ex-girlfriend of The Bachelor Jake Pavelka is claiming he cheated on Vienna Girardi with her after his TV proposal. But Vienna's sister Kayla is speaking out, exclusively telling RadarOnline.com that Tanya is just a bitter ex-girlfriend looking for some fame.

"The story Tanya is telling is a complete lie," Kayla said. She added that while Tanya and Jake "obviously knew each other," Tanya is simply "just an ex-girlfriend."

Kayla drew a parallel to her sister's recent tabloid frenzy. "Vienna also has ex-boyfriends and all of their exes are mad because the two of them are so happy."

RadarOnline.com revealed exclusively that Douglas, 25, came forward for the first time on Thursday morning, giving an interview to radio star Steve Kramer of "That Guy Kramer" on island 106 in Panama City, Florida.

Vienna's family isn't buying the allegations Tanya's made against Jake and remains excited about his relationship with Vienna. "Our family is so happy for them. Vienna and Jake are great together and that's what matters."

"They are in Los Angeles doing Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel and our family sits, watches and enjoys the show and we just laugh."

Vienna's father, who was firm about how his daughter should be treated when Jake came to visit during the show, is completely won over by the hunky pilot.

"My father is so excited, he adores Jake and he is happy to be getting a son in law."

EXCLUSIVE: Vienna's Sister Says Cheating Charge Against Jake "Is A Complete Lie" | RadarOnline.com

EXCLUSIVE: I Have Proof Jake 'The Bachelor' Cheated With Me, Says Ex

Tanya Douglas, the ex girlfriend who claims Jake "The Bachelor" cheated on Vienna Girardi with her, is fighting back against accusations that she’s lying – and says she can prove her story.

Tanya says that after filming The Bachelor, Jake contacted her continuously, told her he loved her and wanted to be with her, even though he had proposed to Vienna.

“I have proof of any and all interactions throughout our relationship. I have something from every time we were together,” Tanya told RadarOnline.com.

She made her comments after Vienna’s sister Kayla told RadarOnline.com on Friday, "The story Tanya is telling is a complete lie."

The 25-year-old ex-girlfriend of Jake insists, however, she can prove everything she has said, including in a radio interview where her voice was disguised.

“I have evidence of all our interactions, I have e-mails texts and even pictures,” Tanya told RadarOnline.com.

Tanya dated Jake for about five months before he went on the show and continued to have contact with him after he got engaged to Vienna. She said she knew people would doubt her story about Jake cheating with her after the show. ”Yes and I was prepared for that,” she said about Jake’s denial as well.

EXCLUSIVE: I Have Proof Jake 'The Bachelor' Cheated With Me, Says Ex | RadarOnline.com

For what it's worth....Who knows who or what to believe right now. Guess we will need to wait and see what proof Tanya can provide.
    First of all, what the heck does Vienna's sister know about whether or not Jake cheated or not? IMO the only 2 that can argue this out is Jake and Tanya, and anybody else that was personally involved when they met or has first hand knowledge, everything else is just hearsay.

Second of all, I actually have something in common with V's family... when I watch those interviews on tv ... I laugh too
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3849352;
    The upper lip in the new pics is definitely plumped up compared to the 'Flying Lantana, TX Summer of 2009' pic or the 'Founding CEO of SW Airlines - Dallas 2009' pic. Definite difference.

There isn't a problem with "updating a website." Updating it to include "model-esque" pics that weren't there prior to receiving all of her publicity is questionable.
    You most likely have better screen resolution if you see a marked difference.

As for updating the web site, if I looked like that I'd put them up too and not care who questioned it.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3849344;
    If those "model-esque" pics had been there all along, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. Updating the site to include the pics has me now starting to question her motives. I'm still having an open mind, though, and will be curious to hear the full story. Also -- this is no doubt superficial of me -- but compared to her "older" pics, the new pics seem to show she's suddenly had lip injections....

This is what I'm thinking too. Maybe she photoshopped her grad picture because in the previous version she was having a bad hair day.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3849351;
    I think somewhere someone on FORT questioned the use of bibliography when in fact it should have been biography and recommended she correct it.
    That was me.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3849351;
    She did and that's what I think the poster meant by "someone's been reading FORT"
    Ditto.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Ex-Bachelor Matt Grant On Jake And Vienna, "I Really Can't See It Lasting"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-video-interview-ex-bachelor-matt-grant’s-advice-guys-about-appearing

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3849345;
    EXCLUSIVE: Vienna's Sister Says Cheating Charge Against Jake "Is A Complete Lie"

Tanya Douglas, the ex-girlfriend of The Bachelor Jake Pavelka is claiming he cheated on Vienna Girardi with her after his TV proposal. But Vienna's sister Kayla is speaking out, exclusively telling RadarOnline.com that Tanya is just a bitter ex-girlfriend looking for some fame.

"The story Tanya is telling is a complete lie," Kayla said. She added that while Tanya and Jake "obviously knew each other," Tanya is simply "just an ex-girlfriend."

Kayla drew a parallel to her sister's recent tabloid frenzy. "Vienna also has ex-boyfriends and all of their exes are mad because the two of them are so happy."

RadarOnline.com revealed exclusively that Douglas, 25, came forward for the first time on Thursday morning, giving an interview to radio star Steve Kramer of "That Guy Kramer" on island 106 in Panama City, Florida.

Vienna's family isn't buying the allegations Tanya's made against Jake and remains excited about his relationship with Vienna. "Our family is so happy for them. Vienna and Jake are great together and that's what matters."

"They are in Los Angeles doing Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel and our family sits, watches and enjoys the show and we just laugh."

Vienna's father, who was firm about how his daughter should be treated when Jake came to visit during the show, is completely won over by the hunky pilot.

"My father is so excited, he adores Jake and he is happy to be getting a son in law."

EXCLUSIVE: Vienna's Sister Says Cheating Charge Against Jake "Is A Complete Lie" | RadarOnline.com

EXCLUSIVE: I Have Proof Jake 'The Bachelor' Cheated With Me, Says Ex

Tanya Douglas, the ex girlfriend who claims Jake "The Bachelor" cheated on Vienna Girardi with her, is fighting back against accusations that she’s lying – and says she can prove her story.

Tanya says that after filming The Bachelor, Jake contacted her continuously, told her he loved her and wanted to be with her, even though he had proposed to Vienna.

“I have proof of any and all interactions throughout our relationship. I have something from every time we were together,” Tanya told RadarOnline.com.

She made her comments after Vienna’s sister Kayla told RadarOnline.com on Friday, "The story Tanya is telling is a complete lie."

The 25-year-old ex-girlfriend of Jake insists, however, she can prove everything she has said, including in a radio interview where her voice was disguised.

“I have evidence of all our interactions, I have e-mails texts and even pictures,” Tanya told RadarOnline.com.

Tanya dated Jake for about five months before he went on the show and continued to have contact with him after he got engaged to Vienna. She said she knew people would doubt her story about Jake cheating with her after the show. ”Yes and I was prepared for that,” she said about Jake’s denial as well.
    EXCLUSIVE: I Have Proof Jake 'The Bachelor' Cheated With Me, Says Ex | RadarOnline.com

For what it's worth....Who knows who or what to believe right now. Guess we will need to wait and see what proof Tanya can provide.

So, while these interactions were going on, she knew that people would doubt them, and knew Jake would deny it, so she kept evidence to prove it? Sounds like a set up to me.

This is sounding more and more like FlyGirl ... who said in one of her posts that Jake picked the wrong ex to mess with, or words to that affect.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3849354;
    You most likely have better screen resolution if you see a marked difference.

As for updating the web site, if I looked like that I'd put them up too and not care who questioned it.
    Don't think it has anything to do with better screen resolution. The differences are easy to see.

We can agree to disagree about the updating of the site to include the new pics. If she was only interested in "telling her story," she wouldn't feel the need to add "model-esque" pics.

ETA: She's an accomplished person - no need to add the glamour pics.
    Last edited by daiseyo; 03-06-2010 at 02:45 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3849356;
    That was me.

Ditto.
    FanOfUnrealTV - I caught that from both of your posts.

Closed Thread