Closed Thread
Page 53 of 544 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by legend;3799575;
    I don't recall it being said that way by others. I remember Jillian sometimes saying "if I chose somebody" but she said it in a teasing way, like 'you'll have to watch and see'. It could be the same meme with the difference being Jillian has a sense of humor and Jake doesn't.

He does come off like that sometimes. Then other times he seems so sweet. Who is the real Jake?

I just read a little interview Jillian gave to the Chicago Tribune yesterday at a fundraiser for Haiti. There is a little part about Michelle that cracked me up. Jillian said:

When asked about contestant Michelle, aka the stage-five clinger, Harris said the office manager from Anaheim, Calif., appeared just as obsessive in person.

"She may have a few screws loose, or she may not," said Harris, who has been living in Chicago with Swiderski since September. "But that situation really does make you lose your mind. You're so focused on one person, you're away from family and friends. You do become sort of obsessed with somebody. It changes you a little."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3795845;
    At least Tenley gets some alone time with him before Michelle becomes a party pooper. I notice they mention four of the girls by name who go on the comedy date: Ashleigh gets stage fright, Corrie gets personal, Beth gets dirty and Michelle gets flop sweat. Did anyone do anything right? Of course, but they have to highlight the disasters.

The clues for yes they did jump and yes she went home roseless are there for the two 1:1 dates. It depends on how they "tint" the question. "Will they overcome their fears?" has a positive tint while "But is their connection strong enough" has a negative tint.

I love the "tingling" disclosures made in these releases - LOL! Now I can't wait for the "explosive" Rose Ceremony.

From the previews, I think Elizabeth is the one they go after because of that scene where she says tearfully "I need more time" and storms out. That's not at the RC, because she has on jeans. They probably go after her because of her "you can't kiss me until you are ready to kiss me until death do us part" statement. Soooo stupid. Yea, I think she goes home tomorrow night and she is going to be soooooo shocked and there might be a scene. That's ok by me, we need the drama.

I bet the TPTB wished they had a few more episodes of this season since the ratings seem off the charts. The premiere, according to CH, had 15.5 million viewers which is the same as the Jason/Melissa/Molly Finale. They had 17 million for the ATFR1. It looks like there are 8 episodes plus WTA and ATFR.

Personally, I think Jake picks noone at the FRC. but Vienna will be the equivalent of a "DeAnna" and is the F1 to get the ax. If he chooses her, I have a gut feeling they are not together now.

Go on ABC website and view the first preview for the 1/18 episode about all the drama. It shows jake and Michelle on the couch and the vo says "relationships ended" and then shows Vienna crying on the couch and the sc of her leaving with her bags, which in fact she was really taking downstairs before her 1:1. It makes one go.mmmm I also see some evidence of him not choosing someone in the season clips. I think he ends up with Ali.JMO for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3799528;
    Bump! Monday we have Ellen!

Jake is also taping Bonnie Hunt this week.
    You know what date that is CC?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3799567;
    I just saw a brief clip of Jake talking to the AP. In it he says "I do not have to choose anyone at the end." Then he says that "They (I am assuming production) don't push him to do anything he does not want to do". Why does he keep repeating this in every interview ? Have past bachelors said similar things in thier interviews?
    .....So he's not gushing about finding his true love at the end of the show? I haven't seen or read any of his interviews, so I was wondering how he was handling that question about finding love.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3799697;
    .....So he's not gushing about finding his true love at the end of the show? I haven't seen or read any of his interviews, so I was wondering how he was handling that question about finding love.
    I remember how vague Jillian was in the beginning and everyone was thinking she picked no one...He could be just saying that to throw us off..

If anyone watches Ellen can you post a re-cap here ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Former Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3799697;
    Yeah, I think it's TPTB's way of trying to make a story out of this season... and keep the casual watcher interested, despite the leak that Vienna is F1. If they can get their puppet Jake to get out there and put doubt in people's heads that he chose anyone at all... then they will be excited/interested when he DOES chose Vienna. This works on the casual viewer, but here on the FORT people are wise to the way TPTB use the media outlets to try and get out their own message.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3799701;
    If anyone watches Ellen can you post a re-cap here ?
    There really wasn't much new other than the fact that when Ellen kept pestering Jake about Roz having slept with the producer... Jake didn't even attempt to deny that that's what "inappropriate physical relationship" meant. You'd think if he were interested in defending Roz, or if that's not what he understood to be true, then he would protest.

Ellen likes Ali, but warned Jake about Elizabeth and told him that she was shady shady shady and she didn't like the games that she was playing. Jake asked her if he should let her go this week. She said no, but watch her.. keep her for the drama. Ellen also told him that she hopes Michelle is around for the long haul simply for that drama.

He did say that he had fallen in love with a couple of the girls and that it was pretty tough. But yes, he did use the standard "I don't have to choose anyone." With the deadpan way he delivered the "Roz was let go because of an inappropriate physical relationship" in the face of the audience laughter, however, I don't think you can believe his "I don't have to choose anyone" line, either.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3799700;
    I remember how vague Jillian was in the beginning and everyone was thinking she picked no one...He could be just saying that to throw us off..
    Yes, she was vague and inconsistent verbally about whether she chose someone. However, her demeanour indicated that she had. She was positively glowing in her first few interviews at the beginning of June, especially contrasted with that teleconference interview from Hawaii as she was preparing to make her final decisions. I've never sensed that Jake was all that excited about the outcome of his season.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Closed Thread