Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3849147;
    Seriously, does it say in the contract that Jake HAS to wear the same blue turtleneck shirt in public?

it is becoming a matter of some interest to me

Jake & Vienna on Bonnie Hunt's show:

Tenley on Bonnie Hunt's show:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

sdl

Seriously, does it say in the contract that Jake HAS to wear the same blue turtleneck shirt in public?

You left out the Jimmy Kimmel interview as well.
    Since he wore the mock turtleneck at least 4 times in one week, that we know about, I would like to know if it has been washed yet.
    Does he sleep in it?
    What does Vienna say, day after day, when the guy comes out in the same awful shirt? I thought she was blunt, or is that only with other girls?
    Did the airlines lose his luggage?
    Did he accidentally super glue the thing to his neck?
    Is there some hidden link between this and the zipper boots?
    Come on Jake, we need some answers.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-06-2010 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849169;

You left out the Jimmy Kimmel interview as well.
    Since he wore the mock turtleneck at least 4 times in one week, that we know about, I would like to know if it has been washed yet.
    Does he sleep in it?
    What does Vienna say, day after day, when the guy comes out in the same awful shirt? I thought she was blunt, or is that only with other girls?
    Did the airlines lose his luggage?
    Did he accidentally super glue the thing to his neck?
    Is there some hidden link between this and the zipper boots?
    Come on Jake, we need some answers.
    Actually, that first pic of them is from when they were on Jimmy Kimmel.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3849168;
    Jake & Vienna on Bonnie Hunt's show:

Holy cow, check out the heels on these babies (the part NOT hidden in the interior of the ankle boot). Those are impressive.
    Maybe Jake spent his entire allowance on the boots, and could only buy one shirt from the clearance rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3848893;
    Jake is in two pictures on her website. In one he is standing behind Herb Kellner and the letters "Jake P.. " are visible on his nametag. Perhaps those are faked pictures, too? No, they aren't.

I'm awake and can smell the coffee. I'd invite the doubters to join me.
    Not fake? Kidding, right?

Is it really Jake? Sure, it alludes to Jake, but is it Jake? Does that ear belong to Jake? Is that Jake's cheek? I mean, why screw around with the pretense of if it is Jake or isn't it?

Honestly, the whole thing appears orchestrated and clearly about something else other than what it is attempting to be at face value.
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 03-06-2010 at 08:40 AM.

Tweet from Jake

Oscar Party was awesome hung out with Jillian and Ed.
    about 6 hours ago

FORT Newbie

I am one of the few in America who liked Jake going into the Bachelor season. No longer. At best he is delusional about himself; otherwise, he is a fraud and a liar. I know the show edits so I watched the interviews carefully. He is the worst bachelor that I can remember! I actually still believe much of the stuff about Wes, but I think in this case, it took one to know one.

I didn't like Vienna from the beginning, but I likewise recognized it could be the show's edit. After watching, JKL, Bonnie Hunt, and Ellen, she is what she appeared to be on the show. She is shallow, mean (this honesty crap is just an arrogant excuse to speak without regard for another's feelings...I call that mean), nasty, and self-indulged. I love to laugh and have fun, but I don't act like a bubble-head all the time. During the JKL interview, could she have appeared more vacant? I know many girls like her, and I stay far away from them.

My conclusion...this was a match made in heaven (well, Jake would think that, but I'm inclined to believe it was a match made in the other place). They deserve each other!!!! May they enjoy a long relationship so that other unsuspecting singles can be safe from both of them!!!

FORT Fogey

I don't know if this has already been commented on (I'm too lazy to go back and read everything that I've missed!), but Tanya's site has definitely been updated. The "Bibliography" has been changed to "Biography," () and model-esque black and white photos of her have been added. I guess I "get it" -- with all of the hits her site must be receiving now -- but it's kind of offputting. Why the need to add the model-esque pics?

What is the date of this photo? It looks like the the last number in the date was written over.

Closed Thread