Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3849017;
    When I saw Ellen here CST, it showed J/V not introduced, just went straight to them playing a game and then after a commercial, Ellen was talking to them and then they showed them playing the same game they were playing at the beginning. I think the show was just screwed up here, because I have it all on tape.
    I have it DVR'd in Central Time (Minneapolis) and it shows two segments. The first they came out holding hands with the crowd cheering and talked for a little while prior to going to commercial and coming back and playing that game.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3849019;
    Yes, I saw your later post but failed to mention it.

I'm sorry yours would be an hour!
    It would be if you add up the times my heart was broken. Anyway, if Tanya had her heart broken, it doesn't really explain why she went this route. If she has information, that I find credible, I'll take that into consideration, but I'm holding off until 'I read it or see it' as proof. I think my main point in both posts was, she should have just moved on. I did and thankfully found the love of my life. Amazing how life experience can do that for all of us, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3849026;
    It would be if you add up the times my heart was broken. Anyway, if Tanya had her heart broken, it doesn't really explain why she went this route. If she has information, that I find credible, I'll take that into consideration, but I'm holding off until 'I read it or see it' as proof. I think my main point in both posts was, she should have just moved on. I did and thankfully found the love of my life. Amazing how life experience can do that for all of us, isn't it?
    Maybe she feels like this is something Vienna ought to know -- that her fiance was professing his love to someone else during his engagement to Vienna.

But I don't think there is really any way to know "why she went this route" until we know what she has to say about what went on between the two of them.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3849032;
    Maybe she feels like this is something Vienna ought to know -- that her fiance was professing his love to someone else during his engagement to Vienna.

But I don't think there is really any way to know "why she went this route" until we know what she has to say about what went on between the two of them.
    I agree that we need to wait to see the proof - if Tanya is complaining about something that happened before he was on TB, then there's nothing to worry about. If Jake was trying to get with her after he was engaged, and she has proof, then the story is extremely relevant.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-06-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Must be Jake's favorite shirt:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849045;
    I agree that we need to wait to see the proof - if Tanya is complaining about something that happened before he was on TB, then there's nothing to worry about. If Jake was trying to get with her after he was engaged, and she has proof, then the story is extremely relevant.
    On the cars, I find Vienna's latest excuse that they were junkers anyway to be extraordinarily ignorant and immature. Let's put this in perspective - the $5000 spent on cars Vienna wrecked, based on the value of the Girardi home, represents FIVE MONTHS of house payments. So forgive me if I fail to see the humor in it.
    Of course you couldn't if you haven't lived it. I see nothing, repeat nothing that tells me that Vienna is a bad person, or underserving of love (as Gia said). I could tell you millions of stories that sound exactly like this entire diatribe on here about Vienna, from my own family experience. Unless you've walked a mile in her shoes, her father's shoes, her family, as a whole, shoe's, you will never understand it.

I guess, it is really pointless to explain Jake and Vienna. Only they know, his family and her family knows, what makes them a couple. Does that make sense?
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-06-2010 at 10:57 AM.

according to Gia on twitter they are having a bachelor reunion tonight
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3849096;
    according to Gia on twitter they are having a bachelor reunion tonight
    Ashleigh also put as her status on facebook that she loves Gia!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Seriously, does it say in the contract that Jake HAS to wear the same blue turtleneck shirt in public?

I haven't been able to find the interview with Vienna's mom. If someone has the link would you mind sending it to me in a PM? Thanks so much!

Closed Thread