Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3848743;
    You may well be right. I just can't make that judgment until I at least hear what she has to say, and more importantly, the proof to back it up. I'm just saying that she appears to be an accomplished, intelligent person, which we don't see that often in connection with this show.
    While proof of cheating would be the final coffin nail in Jake's desire to be the standard bearer for chivalry, morality, and all things honorable - that ship sailed for me a long time ago. At this point, I'm pretty sure nobody else believes it either.
    Similarly, while she has a few defenders, America has spoken on Vienna - check out any message board or news stand. She is not respected.
    This is by far the grossest couple ever produced by a show that has produced some pretty gross couples. So I don't believe that whatever Tanya has to say is going to change the world. But it might, just might, set the record straight - and to me that has value.
    I thought I originally heard she also had some scoop that would blow the Bachelor franchise itself out of the water. I remember hearing the phrase the news would "change how we watch the show". I already think Jake is a jerk, as do many, so I doubt that would have "big news" attached to it if he was just another cheater like Ed. But if she has some proof at what we've all been speculating that this is fully scripted show and Jake was hired more as an actor than TB, (and I still wouldn't be surprised to find he and Vienna knew each other before), it could do major damage to the franchise. Thus the lawyers, because ABC and/or fleiss wouldn't take that quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3848781;
    This is the same story we heard last season....what girl in her right mind would put anything on hold while her boyfriend went out in search of something else...

Amen to that...especially going on a show to find someone of the oposite sex.

Quote Originally Posted by tfsouth74;3848793;
    I thought I originally heard she also had some scoop that would blow the Bachelor franchise itself out of the water. I remember hearing the phrase the news would "change how we watch the show". I already think Jake is a jerk, as do many, so I doubt that would have "big news" attached to it if he was just another cheater like Ed. But if she has some proof at what we've all been speculating that this is fully scripted show and Jake was hired more as an actor than TB, (and I still wouldn't be surprised to find he and Vienna knew each other before), it could do major damage to the franchise. Thus the lawyers, because ABC and/or fleiss wouldn't take that quietly.
    Yes, it was my impression also from listening that there was this kind of dimension to what she has to say. We may never get to hear from her if that's the case.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3848733;
    I totally agree - and I sincerely hope it backfires in her face. I am a very broad minded, liberal old lady. I for sure know that I would not want to broadcast to millions anything about my private life. Of course, I forget that to a lot of people a few extra bucks here and there for such stories meet their need for revenge for the alleged wrong perpetrated against them. In their minds at least, it seems like the thing to do, strike back - hurt someone -- only don't cry when it backfires in your face.
    Jake is not exactly a person who does not want to broadcast to millions anything about his private life, nor is he a person who is afraid to tell a story for a few bucks here and there. So, let's not go any harder on the other people who have their own reasons for doing likewise.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3848784;
    SDL, does ASA fly out of Love Field instead of DFW Airport? I know that Southwest Airlines flies out of Love Field, and Jake and Tanya could have easily seen Herb Kelleher there. Perhaps that picture taken of her with Jake while he appeared to be piloting the plane - the one captioned Lantana, TX - was taken during that same visit.
    ASA has no presence anywhere in Dallas so, yes, Jake would have been flying general aviation at Love if he happened to run across Herb Kellerher.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Also for those interested in Jakes ex...here is the link to the interview.

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: First Interview With Woman Who 'The Bachelor' Cheated On Vienna With! | RadarOnline.com

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3848704;
    I suspect it is pretty easy to run across Herb Kelleher at Love Field if you are a general aviation pilot like Jake. SWA has their headquarters at love, and when Jake flies privately, I'm sure that's the airport he uses.
    Kelleher has, for the most part, been retired for 9 years. Also, he is a tall man ... how tall is this Tanya Douglas?

Anyway, insofar as the image, there is a peculiarity ... notice his hands.

Also, in the graduation pictures, this Tanya chick appears to be taller than a good number of the men. Don't you think she would tower over Jake?

The San Francisco/Golden Gate Bridge photo also doesn't seem right.

I am sick today, and not feeling up to research or closely examining pictures.

However, I honestly smell this to be a spoof.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3848784;
    SDL, does ASA fly out of Love Field instead of DFW Airport? I know that Southwest Airlines flies out of Love Field, and Jake and Tanya could have easily seen Herb Kelleher there. Perhaps that picture taken of her with Jake while he appeared to be piloting the plane - the one captioned Lantana, TX - was taken during that same visit.
    ASA (Delta Connection and now United Express) never flew out of Love Field to my knowledge, only DFW. Southwest pretty much only flies out of Love (in Dallas).
    But by the time this photo was taken, Herb Kelleher was way retired from Southwest but still a guy who made all kinds of appearances to airline groups, so the picture could have been taken anywhere.
    ETA: ASA no longer has a hub at DFW, since they were bought by Skywest and trimmed down, but they do operate a few flights for Delta and United out of DFW - just not a hub so actually it's now an inconvenient place for Jake to live....but I don't think that's what's on his mind now. He wants out.
    Last edited by sdl; 03-05-2010 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3848834;
    Kelleher has, for the most part, been retired for 9 years. Also, he is a tall man ... how tall is this Tanya Douglas?

Anyway, insofar as the image, there is a peculiarity ... notice his hands.

Also, in the graduation pictures, this Tanya chick appears to be taller than a good number of the men. Don't you think she would tower over Jake?

The San Francisco/Golden Gate Bridge photo also doesn't seem right.

I am sick today, and not feeling up to research or closely examining pictures.

However, I honestly smell this to be a spoof.
    I'm not really getting why it would be any big to deal for Jake's girlfriend (and he has acknowledged that she was his girlfriend) to have met a guy who is known to hang around the same airport where Jake flies. Herb still has some kind of role at SWA, and only left the board about 2 or 3 years ago.

And I'm totally not getting why this website should be considered a spoof.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3848843;

And I'm totally not getting why this website should be considered a spoof.
    A "spoof" suggests that Tanya is a made up person,
    her complete resume was faked,
    her website was created for only this diabolical reason,
    she never dated Jake,
    all the photos of her and Jake were photoshopped,
    the radio station report was elaborately concocted,
    her interviews were with a mythical figure who invented a story....
    seems like a lot of work to discredit someone that nobody likes anyway.
    Isn't the simplest answer the truth? Which we will find out soon enough.

Closed Thread