Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Well, if finding someone to marry is as simple as choosing someone by their looks, a good resume, job or an About Me on a website, then a lot of people are wasting their time finding someone the old fashioned way. Just walk up to that ideal person and ask them to marry you. I'm sure they'd agree!

If Tanya is concerned about the locals, then her information should be local to Florida and Texas. She is the one calling attention to herself, no one would know about it. The number of people that are lied to in this country by a significant other about their relationship is astounding, but they don't want it broadcast to the biggest audience they can get. She's in it for the bucks.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3848722;
    Well, if finding someone to marry is as simple as choosing someone by their looks, a good resume, job or an About Me on a website, then a lot of people are wasting their time finding someone the old fashioned way. Just walk up to that ideal person and ask them to marry you. I'm sure they'd agree!

If Tanya is concerned about the locals, then her information should be local to Florida and Texas. She is the one calling attention to herself, no one would know about it. The number of people that are lied to in this country by a significant other about their relationship is astounding, but they don't want it broadcast to the biggest audience they can get. She's in it for the bucks.
    I totally agree - and I sincerely hope it backfires in her face. I am a very broad minded, liberal old lady. I for sure know that I would not want to broadcast to millions anything about my private life. Of course, I forget that to a lot of people a few extra bucks here and there for such stories meet their need for revenge for the alleged wrong perpetrated against them. In their minds at least, it seems like the thing to do, strike back - hurt someone -- only don't cry when it backfires in your face.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3848722;

You may well be right. I just can't make that judgment until I at least hear what she has to say, and more importantly, the proof to back it up. I'm just saying that she appears to be an accomplished, intelligent person, which we don't see that often in connection with this show.
    While proof of cheating would be the final coffin nail in Jake's desire to be the standard bearer for chivalry, morality, and all things honorable - that ship sailed for me a long time ago. At this point, I'm pretty sure nobody else believes it either.
    Similarly, while she has a few defenders, America has spoken on Vienna - check out any message board or news stand. She is not respected.
    This is by far the grossest couple ever produced by a show that has produced some pretty gross couples. So I don't believe that whatever Tanya has to say is going to change the world. But it might, just might, set the record straight - and to me that has value.

Did everyone watch the Bachelor Finale last Monday and not How I Met Your Mother? I ask because if you had watched the other show you would have learned about keeping someone "on the hook." That is what I think Jake did to this Tanya. He was keeping her on the back burner just in case the show didn't produce for him. Kinda goes to that old saying - A Bird In Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush. So while he's making sweet promises to her, he is off trying to find a new and sexier bird.

As said - a woman scorned...someone who is too emotional for logic to kick in and someone with weapons to use against the angler who kept her on the hook instead of throwing her back in the lake.

I'll be very interested to see what weapons she bears; though I doubt they have enough caliber to injure Jake or even dent the argonaut known as The Bachelor.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

IMO Jake was not in love with Tanya or she would not be his X. What self respecting woman would even talk to the guy if he broke up to go on the Bachlorette then right after that went on the Bachelor. I'm sure in his mind they were history. If she loved him she would not be lashing out against him like this. So like Ed's mom told Jillian there are girls to spend time with and girls you get serious about. Tanya was just a spend time girl for good reason. Vienna got the proposal that Tanya didn't, classic case of woman scorned!!!!! Anyway why does she need a lawyer? Will she be going to court? To do what... sue Jake or does she think Jake will sue her for lying so she needs legal representation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3848690;
    Bonnie did ask her why she always gets in car accidents and she said because her dad buys her run down cars.

She also said what do you think about the other girls calling you a spoiled brat and she said that those were not her words?

Jake once again talks about thier sex life saying that instead of production putting rose petals on thier bed now he has to.

Jake said you can't help who you fall in love with..

Same old Stuff
    So, it is Daddy's fault that Vienna has had so many wrecks. Again, another example where she takes no responsibilty for her actions. Wow, and that was like a slap in the face for her dad as well, since those run down cars were probably all he could AFFORD to buy her. Yep, that sounds like a spoiled brat to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3848743;
    You may well be right. I just can't make that judgment until I at least hear what she has to say, and more importantly, the proof to back it up. I'm just saying that she appears to be an accomplished, intelligent person, which we don't see that often in connection with this show.
    While proof of cheating would be the final coffin nail in Jake's desire to be the standard bearer for chivalry, morality, and all things honorable - that ship sailed for me a long time ago. At this point, I'm pretty sure nobody else believes it either.
    Similarly, while she has a few defenders, America has spoken on Vienna - check out any message board or news stand. She is not respected.
    This is by far the grossest couple ever produced by a show that has produced some pretty gross couples. So I don't believe that whatever Tanya has to say is going to change the world. But it might, just might, set the record straight - and to me that has value.
    I agree and that is some statement considering what the rags were spilling about Ed. He seemed almost impossible to be beat and he has been left in the dust by JV.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3848479;
    Tanya says Jake put their relationship "on hold" and Jake says the relationship "didn't work out". Could it be that when he left to do TB, he was, you know, taking the high road so as not to crush her ?

I hope she has proof that he violated his contract and puts him in the hot seat.

I also think they should have a retrospective Men Tell All .... about Jake.
    This is the same story we heard last season....what girl in her right mind would put anything on hold while her boyfriend went out in search of something else...

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3848720;
    ASA, when it was owned by Delta, had a Dallas hub but it was closed when bought by SkyWest.
    But running into Herb Kelleher, who has been retired for about 5 years but still an ambassador for the industry - isn't that big of a deal. He has a huge personality and loves meeting people, especially attractive women.
    I've met him in passing at least 3 times, and he was great. Drinks and smokes like a mad man.
    Tanya is cute. I'm reserving judgment on her "shocking news" until I hear how shocking it is - but so far I have no reason to knock her.
    SDL, does ASA fly out of Love Field instead of DFW Airport? I know that Southwest Airlines flies out of Love Field, and Jake and Tanya could have easily seen Herb Kelleher there. Perhaps that picture taken of her with Jake while he appeared to be piloting the plane - the one captioned Lantana, TX - was taken during that same visit.

When the lead doesn't pick the fan favorite, all heck breaks loose. Whether J &V stay together or not, it's no skin off my nose. My life will go on.
    I have a feeling that Jake knew all about Vienna, there may have been some things he didn't know, but that doesn't appear to have made one bit of a difference to him. The media info has been out there for some time now. He could have gone back to Tanya and admitted he made a big mistake.
    I, too, am waiting to hear what Tanya has to say...she may reveal the show is fake and scripted.

Closed Thread