Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Jake and Vienna talking about their sex life totally grossed me out
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3848251;
    I thought so too, it's like he's back to the same phoney, nerdy jerk that he was back in Jillian's season, and the reason we all disliked him. I guess the editing on his season made him look good, now he's on his own... and he just can't hide who he really is
    That's the first interview that I've actually watched with Jake & Vienna together. Maybe I should watch some other ones to see how he is in those interviews.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3848248;
    I've said he doesn't have a filter and maybe they are just two peas in a pod. Who knows? I don't wish them ill will though. I hope they make a go of it.

I think that Jake suffers from 'foot in mouth' disease. I do sometimes, so I cut him a Vienna a little slack.
    I think everybody says things they regret. I have a very hard time believing you could be anywhere near as bad as these two! You're always nice and thoughtful in your posts. They could use a lesson from you.

JMO, but two people with foot in mouth syndrome are, 99 times out of a 100, a walking disaster together. They feed each others inappropriate behavior and speech. They both act like that, so neither one is getting reminded "Hey, maybe you shouldn't say that," or "Maybe that's not nice to say."

Vienna acts rudely. Jake, however, is plain disgusting. Bringing "Morals to the Bachelor" indeed. He is a farce and a phony. If he were not, he would not be talking consistently like he is now about personal information. It's not like he just slipped and said one or two things that were out of line. The man can't shut up, he can't stop giving TMI to the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3848253;
    Jake and Vienna talking about their sex life totally grossed me out
    Jake in that shirt grossed me out.
    oogie is the only word I can think of.
    I'm officially closing the book on these two. If all they're gonna do is tell everybody how much they like to get it on with each other while wearing hideous clothes, I can't bare to watch anymore. I gave it a chance, but I just can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3848256;
    I think everybody says things they regret. I have a very hard time believing you could be anywhere near as bad as these two! You're always nice and thoughtful in your posts. They could use a lesson from you.
    JMO, but two people with foot in mouth syndrome are, 99 times out of a 100, a walking disaster together. They feed each others inappropriate behavior and speech. They both act like that, so neither one is getting reminded "Hey, maybe you shouldn't say that," or "Maybe that's not nice to say."

Vienna acts rudely. Jake, however, is plain disgusting. Bringing "Morals to the Bachelor" indeed. He is a farce and a phony. If he were not, he would not be talking consistently like he is now about personal information. It's not like he just slipped and said one or two things that were out of line. The man can't shut up, he can't stop giving TMI to the masses.
    Thank you for the compliment. Maybe when they get to be my age, their life experience will have taught them a thing or two. I'm thankful that I never had to go on a nationally televised show, with a live audience/taped live, and say something, in the moment, that I might regret later.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3848232;
    yep.... he looks soooo ridiculous.

JK looked very uncomfortable doing that interview... trying to be nice but still getting his digs in....
    Exactly. I just watched it here, and he said he'd "come clean" and "physical and sexual chemistry are the same thing", and he was trying to take the "high road".

He did look a tad uncomfortable and she was all bubbly.

She also said she loves his family and talks to his Mom twice a day. Kimmel told her that Tenley talks to his Mom 3 times a day

Kimmel had some funny thing where he showed a bunch of US and People covers ... and then had phony covers that blamed Vienna for the Toyota safety issues, etc.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3848258;
    Jake in that shirt grossed me out.
    oogie is the only word I can think of.
    I'm officially closing the book on these two. If all they're gonna do is tell everybody how much they like to get it on with each other while wearing hideous clothes, I can't bare to watch anymore. I gave it a chance, but I just can't do it.
    I think the depth of this show has been demonstrated in several interviews in which Jake is asked when he fell for Vienna.
    He says he wanted to take it slow and let it develop over time, but that she won his heart in a 45 MINUTE conversation on a bench while at that castle where he went with Gia and Vienna. In that amount of time, he said, he learned from her that she was very spiritual and they shared the same values.
    I don't even need to comment on how stupid that sounds or what their shared values may be.
    But Jake, I have a National Park I would like to sell you and will talk to you about it at length - maybe 48 minutes - if I can ever find you in church so we can close the deal.
    Last edited by sdl; 03-05-2010 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3848239;
    I think he did that already in an interview this season, right after the Ali/Vienna feud started to show in the edit. I can't remember if it was ET or somewhere else. I distinctly remember him saying that the other girls were "bad mouthing Vienna, and now Ali is in on it (loosely quoted)". He seemed really down about it. I think Jake saw the writing on the wall during the process, and he also saw some things play out on his TV screen. I doubt that Jake would have taken Ali back, after she left, whether the phone call was staged or not. It was pretty clear that, while he acted all torn up, he wasn't that torn up over Ali leaving.

If anyone even gives a hoot at this point, you can go back and look it up. It was a video interview, not a transcript.
    No need to look up. I believe you. My point was that this is all seems so designed to elicit opinions. I note that peoples opinions about Jake, Vienna and Jakienna ? as well as the public's feelings about Ali as the new B'ette seem to be so polarized. It's almost like what you see in political campaigns ... but then I guess it is a campaign of sorts ... but in this case it's for ratings.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-05-2010 at 02:18 AM.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3848267;
    I think the depth of this show has been demonstrated in several interviews in which Jake is asked when he fell for Vienna.
    He says he wanted to take it slow and let it develop over time, but that she won his heart in a 45 MINUTE conversation on a bench while at that castle where he went with Gia and Vienna. In that amount of time, he said, he learned from her that she was very spiritual and they shared the same values.
    I don't even need to comment on how stupid that sounds or what their shared values may be.
    But Jake, I have a National Park I would like to sell you and will talk to you about it at length - maybe 48 minutes - if I can ever find you in church so we can close the deal.
    Um ... that was the same night when later she came crawling into his bed/bedroom ... correct ? I think he realized on the bench how much he "valued" their chemistry.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3848267;
    LOL he contradicts himself so much if Vienna won his heart in napa valley then wth did he say that at the f4 if he was forced to pick someone right then and their he would have chosen Ali he cant keep his stories straight. I soooooo hope he is the first one voted off of DWTS I am tired of seeing his phoney fake self on my T.V screen
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread