Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Vienna and Jake are next up on JK here in central time zone and before they went to commercial break they were making out in the green room? I caught the last part of it and I could have sworn that is what I saw?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3848242;
    Vienna and Jake are next up on JK here in central time zone and before they went to commercial break they were making out in the green room? I caught the last part of it and I could have sworn that is what I saw?
    Uh huh. I agree with those who have concluded he's a hormone-crazed teenager trapped in a 31, 32-year old man's body. He's reaching new heights of disgusting every time he opens his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3848232;
    yep.... he looks soooo ridiculous.

JK looked very uncomfortable doing that interview... trying to be nice but still getting his digs in....

I really thought that you were joking about him wearing that blue turtleneck. . If I was Vienna I would demand he change into a white button down shirt before leaving the house.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3848243;
    Uh huh. I agree with those who have concluded he's a hormone-crazed teenager trapped in a 31, 32-year old man's body. He's reaching new heights of disgusting every time he opens his mouth.
    After watching that interview, I can't help but feel like Jake seems different from when he was on the bachelor/ette show. I don't know what it is...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3848240;
    Short recap of the Jake & Vienna JK interview, hitting the main points only:

-JK held up the tabs and some faked covers as well. Vienna told her usual jokes about them and giggled.

-Vienna says they saw each other every two weeks. (Umm, I thought it was every week? )

-Jake talked about his disguise. Brother bought him a handlebar mustache from Austin, and Jake would wear it to the mall so he wouldn't get recognized. Because he's a big "stah", doncha know.

-Vienna says she talks to Jake's mom, "like, twice a day."

-Vienna said a lady booed her while she was walking down a street (Rodeo Dr, maybe? Can't recall) in L.A. Said she wanted to pop the lady's tire.

-JK, Vienna, and Jake laughing about his conversation with Tenley, re: physical chemistry and sexual chemistry. Jake laughs it up and says "Yeah, they're the same. I was trying to take the high road and not crush her."

-JK says something like the difference in that area was with Vienna compared to Tenley, he wanted to fool around with Vienna. Don't remember the exact wording, but Jake moved in his hand in a "Yeah, sorta" fashion and laughed. Giggles from Vienna.

Just one big fest, basically. JK brought embarrassing stuff up, but Jake didn't have to be a clod. Could've just not commented on that.

Tenley and the other 23 women dodged a big fat bullet. The man has no sense of decorum, whatsoever.
    Vienna commenting on the bold in your post.

"thats not true, the decorum in his house is lovely"
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3848240;
    JK brought embarrassing stuff up, but Jake didn't have to be a clod. Could've just not commented on that.
    Tenley and the other 23 women dodged a big fat bullet. The man has no sense of decorum, whatsoever.
    I've said he doesn't have a filter and maybe they are just two peas in a pod. Who knows? I don't wish them ill will though. I hope they make a go of it.

I think that Jake suffers from 'foot in mouth' disease. I do sometimes, so I cut him a Vienna a little slack.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3848246;
    After watching that interview, I can't help but feel like Jake seems different from when he was on the bachelor/ette show. I don't know what it is...
    I think what we're seeing now is the real Jake. And I also believe the real Jake lines up perfectly with sdl's source's info. not long after taping ended, saying he was one of the biggest dogs in the history of the show.

Lines up perfectly with the way the Jake we're seeing talks now, even though at the time and after that, based on what we saw on TV, it didn't fit.

FORT Fogey

Doofus believes he's a star now. He's arrived.

I thought so too, it's like he's back to the same phoney, nerdy jerk that he was back in Jillian's season, and the reason we all disliked him. I guess the editing on his season made him look good, now he's on his own... and he just can't hide who he really is
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I think we are starting to see the "real" Jake. The nerdy highschool boy that could never get a date. Maybe he should become an actor because when the cameras are on he seems confidant with himself. Tonight he looked like a deer in headlights.

Closed Thread