Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

  1. #5101
    FORT Newbie sunshine722's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3848180;
    I wonder if the radio folks heard last season's version with Ed and his 2 girlfriends? If they didn't, then this would sound potentially very big to them. To me, this sounds like the same song, second verse.

    The only thing that I can think of that would be what we would call HUGE is if she managed to get in written form evidence of where he broke his contract by telling her the ending - he proposed ( he was "forced to" - what???) to Vienna before it aired. That would possibly get him yelled at by the producers; however, since the whole thing had been spoiled already, and that was clearly, undeniably known all over the internet, even that might not do it.

    I suspect the DJs did not hear that Ed's girlfriend drove him to the airport so that he could romance the Bachelorette. If they did, they might not think Tanya's story is so scandalous.

    I am thinking, "Here we go again..." When the media scandal and all the turmoil finally died down last season, what was accomplished, though? What really happened? The girls were heard, they were paid, and Jillian and Ed are still together.

    I am sorry for Tanya. Life sometimes sucks, and it definitely isn't fair. I hear Patsy Cline singing in my head, "I've got your pictures; she's got you." It has to be frustrating all the way around, but this isn't going to get Tanya whatever it is she really thinks she wants. She won't get him back, and she won't want him back now anyway. She gets paid a little, and her name gets known, but not in the professional manner in which she would like for it to be known. If she thinks exposing him is going to "get" him, then she needs to look at Jillian and Ed and see how well that strategy worked.
    I look at the scripture verse on her website, and though I will not and can not judge, I can not help but wonder if this action is going to bring her the satisfaction she is seeking.
    Outstanding post and wisdom.

    I'm not sure that whatever she thinks this will do for her will be achieved at all, and probably quite the opposite. It may, however, actually keep Jake and Vienna closer than they ever might have been....us against the world. That might not be a bad thing.

  2. #5102
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,846

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3848186;
    As usual Great Post Bloomers! I agree with your thoughts completely. I don't understand why she would want to drag her name in the mud to get back at Jake, if she really is the professional her website portrays her to be.
    Obviously, she's a "bloomers" too. I have no doubt that she is the professional that her website claims. She appears gifted in her field and quite goal-oriented. However, I'm afraid that this road she's trotting down in the end may cause her more pain than gain.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  3. #5103
    FORT Rules! Missy Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    257

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Looking at the pictures on Tanya's website. She has one posted in which she is in a plane (it looks like Jake flying - you can only see part of his face) and it is labeled as "Flying - Lantana, Texas Summer 2009.

    Another shows her and "Founding CEO of SW Airlines Dallas 2009." There is a pilot (again it could be Jake) mostly hidden by the CEO. Part of the pilot's name tag shows in this photo, but I can't read it well enough.

    One more shows her sitting in the cockpit of a plane and is only titled "Dallas July 2009."

    She is really very pretty.

    I don't know if I am allowed to link to that site.

  4. #5104
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    There are a couple of pictures with Tayna and Jake and he is flying a small plane that I saw on Starcasm. If you look at the date on the photo it says 7/02/2005. That means it was taken almost six years ago. So unless the ex can come up with something other than a couple of old photos I think she is full of it.

  5. #5105
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3848194;
    There are a couple of pictures with Tayna and Jake and he is flying a small plane that I saw on Starcasm. If you look at the date on the photo it says 7/02/2005. That means it was taken almost six years ago. So unless the ex can come up with something other than a couple of old photos I think she is full of it.
    That picture isn't Tanya. It says that it's just, "another attractive blond."
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  6. #5106
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3848191;
    Obviously, she's a "bloomers" too. I have no doubt that she is the professional that her website claims. She appears gifted in her field and quite goal-oriented. However, I'm afraid that this road she's trotting down in the end may cause her more pain than gain.

    I think she is getting in over her head. It seems like she has a stable job and maybe she is hurting for money, but you are right this will not end well. Jake is now on DWTS and ABC has a team of lawyers ready to fend of someone like her that is going to disrupt thier agenda.


    Even if I still believe Vienna and Jake will not last this seems fishy.


    Maybe Tayna can be a contestant on the next bachelor?

  7. #5107
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3848180;
    I wonder if the radio folks heard last season's version with Ed and his 2 girlfriends? If they didn't, then this would sound potentially very big to them. To me, this sounds like the same song, second verse.

    The only thing that I can think of that would be what we would call HUGE is if she managed to get in written form evidence of where he broke his contract by telling her the ending - he proposed ( he was "forced to" - what???) to Vienna before it aired. That would possibly get him yelled at by the producers; however, since the whole thing had been spoiled already, and that was clearly, undeniably known all over the internet, even that might not do it.

    I suspect the DJs did not hear that Ed's girlfriend drove him to the airport so that he could romance the Bachelorette. If they did, they might not think Tanya's story is so scandalous.

    I am thinking, "Here we go again..." When the media scandal and all the turmoil finally died down last season, what was accomplished, though? What really happened? The girls were heard, they were paid, and Jillian and Ed are still together.

    I am sorry for Tanya. Life sometimes sucks, and it definitely isn't fair. I hear Patsy Cline singing in my head, "I've got your pictures; she's got you." It has to be frustrating all the way around, but this isn't going to get Tanya whatever it is she really thinks she wants. She won't get him back, and she won't want him back now anyway. She gets paid a little, and her name gets known, but not in the professional manner in which she would like for it to be known. If she thinks exposing him is going to "get" him, then she needs to look at Jillian and Ed and see how well that strategy worked.
    I look at the scripture verse on her website, and though I will not and can not judge, I can not help but wonder if this action is going to bring her the satisfaction she is seeking.
    Yes it does, and I agree with your thought of the song. And more to the point, the second bolded says it all. So she comes out with these accusations, why??? If she wants to move on, then this is not the manner in which to do it. Been there, and the way to move on is to get away from the experience of the relationship. Sometimes that means staying away from friends who are still close to the both of you, sometimes it's even moving away from the geographical area. In my experience, its never been selling a story to the tabloids to prove to all of America, who does not know you from 'Adam', that you were wronged.

    I'm sorry, but I give this girl zero credence. She ranks right up there with the ex, ex-MIL, and old friends of Vienna willing to sell their story. Life does indeed suck sometimes and sooner, or later, she'll learn that and move on with a few more dollars in her pocket.
    Last edited by MsDll; 03-04-2010 at 11:49 PM.

  8. #5108
    FORT Newbie Grizzy's Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    38

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3847551;
    No doubt he has known about it quite awhile. Since back like....oh....when he was popular.
    Help me remember...when was he popular? And with whom?

  9. #5109
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3848197;
    That picture isn't Tanya. It says that it's just, "another attractive blond."
    It is hard to keep up with all of Jake's blondes

  10. #5110
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3848202;
    It is hard to keep up with all of Jake's blondes
    Tell me about it. At least we know his type.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.