Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

If he is going to insist on going to Koi to make sure he is photographed for The Bachelor Weekly....er, I mean, Us, I am going to have to insist that he get a wardrobe stylist.

Corrie, please, for the love of all that is holy, call your friend for life and cut him a deal.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3847616;
    Bloomers, it's far from a "red flag;" it's probably the most intelligent thing they can do now.

A second opinion from sdl would be helpful, but my sense is that they are doing their due diligence with regard to all the allegations she may be making. I would expect for them to have said anything at all now means that they have verified some, if not most things she is alleging. At that point, they would begin offering her $$$ via some exclusive contract.
    The only thing this radio guy said he would get is he would get to break the story and no money changed hands with her. His only agreement with her was he would find her a bigger platform to tell the story. He said all of the gossip mags were calling, etc, and he couldn't tell the story until contracts were signed with other magazines or whoever he found to give her a bigger microphone. He says she has documentation to back up her story and Jake broke every Bachelor rule there was. She said he was only himself on the show about 50% of the time and says he always says he is spiritual , but he says one thing and lives another. From the reactions of those radio guy/gal, this is a huge story.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3848117;
    Did ya'll see the picture of Tanya kissing Jake's cheek? I can't bring it forward because it has TMZ's logo on it.

Sorry that I am out of the loop, but I just got home and haven't been able to read this thread all day!
    Was that picture on TMZ recent? Also, Radar has two new articles about the ex. She has hired a lawyer and claims Jake cheated on Vienna after the show wrapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3848164;
    The only thing this radio guy said he would get is he would get to break the story and no money changed hands with her. His only agreement with her was he would find her a bigger platform to tell the story. He said all of the gossip mags were calling, etc, and he couldn't tell the story until contracts were signed with other magazines or whoever he found to give her a bigger microphone. He says she has documentation to back up her story and Jake broke every Bachelor rule there was. She said he was only himself on the show about 50% of the time and says he always says he is spiritual , but he says one thing and lives another. From the reactions of those radio guy/gal, this is a huge story.

In the first link for this radio station ... the one before he put a portion of her interview on ... he specifically states that he cannot state any leaks as she was still negotiating for the story and that a lot of money was involved ... she was getting paid a lot of money for the story, and if it was leaked, she would lose the money.

From the reactions of those radio guy/gal, this is a huge story.
    Unless the radio folks were hyping, they seemed to be totally taken aback by her story and her proof.

Does anyone have any idea how this broke ahead of the week they said it might take. I would really like to know who broke her ID. It benefits Jake to get it out there first and deny it, yes? Did his good and great beloved ABC help him out?
    Last edited by sunshine722; 03-05-2010 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine722;3848172;
    Unless the radio folks were hyping, they seemed to be totally taken aback by her story and her proof.

Does anyone have any idea how this went ahead of the week they said it might take. I would really like to know who got the name and broke it. It benefits Jake to get it out there first and deny it, yes? Did his good and great beloved ABC help him out?

I bet the ex was waiting until after the show aired to bring this to TMZ unless one of her friends sold the photo of Tayna kissing Jake on the cheek. I think it was her though because she has been busy giving interviews to anyone that will listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3848174;
    I bet the ex was waiting until after the show aired to bring this to TMZ unless one of her friends sold the photo of Tayna kissing Jake on the cheek. I think it was her though because she has been busy giving interviews to anyone that will listen.
    Thanks, that would make sense.

FORT Fogey

I wonder if the radio folks heard last season's version with Ed and his 2 girlfriends? If they didn't, then this would sound potentially very big to them. To me, this sounds like the same song, second verse.

The only thing that I can think of that would be what we would call HUGE is if she managed to get in written form evidence of where he broke his contract by telling her the ending - he proposed ( he was "forced to" - what???) to Vienna before it aired. That would possibly get him yelled at by the producers; however, since the whole thing had been spoiled already, and that was clearly, undeniably known all over the internet, even that might not do it.

I suspect the DJs did not hear that Ed's girlfriend drove him to the airport so that he could romance the Bachelorette. If they did, they might not think Tanya's story is so scandalous.

I am thinking, "Here we go again..." When the media scandal and all the turmoil finally died down last season, what was accomplished, though? What really happened? The girls were heard, they were paid, and Jillian and Ed are still together.

I am sorry for Tanya. Life sometimes sucks, and it definitely isn't fair. I hear Patsy Cline singing in my head, "I've got your pictures; she's got you." It has to be frustrating all the way around, but this isn't going to get Tanya whatever it is she really thinks she wants. She won't get him back, and she won't want him back now anyway. She gets paid a little, and her name gets known, but not in the professional manner in which she would like for it to be known. If she thinks exposing him is going to "get" him, then she needs to look at Jillian and Ed and see how well that strategy worked.
    I look at the scripture verse on her website, and though I will not and can not judge, I can not help but wonder if this action is going to bring her the satisfaction she is seeking.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3848180;
    I wonder if the radio folks heard last season's version with Ed and his 2 girlfriends? If they didn't, then this would sound potentially very big to them. To me, this sounds like the same song, second verse.

The only thing that I can think of that would be what we would call HUGE is if she managed to get in written form evidence of where he broke his contract by telling her the ending - he proposed ( he was "forced to" - what???) to Vienna before it aired. That would possibly get him yelled at by the producers; however, since the whole thing had been spoiled already, and that was clearly, undeniably known all over the internet, even that might not do it.

I suspect the DJs did not hear that Ed's girlfriend drove him to the airport so that he could romance the Bachelorette. If they did, they might not think Tanya's story is so scandalous.

I am thinking, "Here we go again..." When the media scandal and all the turmoil finally died down last season, what was accomplished, though? What really happened? The girls were heard, they were paid, and Jillian and Ed are still together.

I am sorry for Tanya. Life sometimes sucks, and it definitely isn't fair. I hear Patsy Cline singing in my head, "I've got your pictures; she's got you." It has to be frustrating all the way around, but this isn't going to get Tanya whatever it is she really thinks she wants. She won't get him back, and she won't want him back now anyway. She gets paid a little, and her name gets known, but not in the professional manner in which she would like for it to be known. If she thinks exposing him is going to "get" him, then she needs to look at Jillian and Ed and see how well that strategy worked.
    I look at the scripture verse on her website, and though I will not and can not judge, I can not help but wonder if this action is going to bring her the satisfaction she is seeking.
    As usual Great Post Bloomers! I agree with your thoughts completely. I don't understand why she would want to drag her name in the mud to get back at Jake, if she really is the professional her website portrays her to be.

Closed Thread