Closed Thread
Page 51 of 544 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3798979;
    Someone that knew Vienna posted this on their blog....

My Bachelor Connection

Tales of a Frumpy Mocha Princess: The Bachelor

long and detailed.
    OMG! She is very harsh. What a friend to trash someone like that. Great find cupcakes. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3798987;
    OMG! She is very harsh. What a friend to trash someone like that. Great find cupcakes. What do you guys think?
    Well, she doesn't say she is a friend. She says she is a friend of one of the men Vienna dated. I thought that the story of Vienna 'stealing' the money was proven false. And the husband was not in Iraq while they were married, so I am thinking this woman is lying. I just do not know why though.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3798985;
    I wondered the same thing. Seems similar to what has been posted there.
    I posted this link awhile ago because it tracked what some people were posting as "inside" information.

This chick worked in an ice skating rink where Vienna had a few dates with a co worker.

Does not meet my standards for a source or witness.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3798950;
    Has anyone seen this yet? Jake is supposed to name the 8 women on the group date with him and he can't! haha! There is also a preview of some of the women doing their jokes on stage. Kathryn is shown a little more here!

Dish Of Salt: ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka’s Group Date - ‘I Feel Like The Luckiest Guy In The World’ | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    Wow, thanks for posting this sanlee. Looks like Kathryn has pretty good comedic timing. And he forgot Ali's name (both times). But . . .

I WANT TO SEE CORRIE!

FORT Fogey

I do not ever want to fly in a plane he's in control of. He does not seem that bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3799051;
    Wow, thanks for posting this sanlee. Looks like Kathryn has pretty good comedic timing. And he forgot Ali's name (both times). But . . .

I WANT TO SEE CORRIE!
    Wow even when he told her that he had to picture them & he proceeded to do just that & he still forgot.....

I WANT TO SEE CORRIE!
    Well he was probably just very nervous....lol You are welcome....I hope we actually get to see Corrie's skit in the epi!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I WANT TO SEE CORRIE!
    Huh? Did I hear you right? Jake forgot Ali's name?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3798961;
    Poor guy couldn't remember Ali or Beth
    I wonder if this was before he'd met the girls for the date, or while they were all writing they're stuff? If it's before they date, I can understand why he might not fully remember, but if it's DURING the date, and he can't recall who he was talking to 5 minutes before, sucks to be Ali or Beth LOL.

I did notice he said Tenley and Corrie right away. He's got his eye on those two for sure
    I think those especially stood out to him because those are 2 that he was also referring to as being the "meek" & "timid" ones...yet had some things written down on paper that surprised him about them.

I have a question. I thought that Jake doesn't know that Valashia (sp?) and Rozlyn were moms. So, why in the interview does he mention it? Did Valashia tell him in the last episode?

Closed Thread