Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3848129;
    Then you only saw the online clip, and that was after the commercial break (the game). They were introduced and they were NOT boo'ed. Ellen was very gracious and told Vienna how bad she felt for what she's been put through. Good segment.
    I agree, they came out holding hands and the crowd cheered. Ellen did say that she felt bad for the media and then they talked a little about Tenley being on DWTS (Ellen thinks it would be fun to have T and J on DWTS) and talked about watching all the shows together (haven't seen the finale yet) and how they got together every other week then they went to commercial and came back and played the matching game.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3848129;
    Then you only saw the online clip, and that was after the commercial break (the game). They were introduced and they were NOT boo'ed. Ellen was very gracious and told Vienna how bad she felt for what she's been put through. Good segment.
    It was a good segment. I think it was the best we've seen so far. Ellen was very gracious and said her heart really goes out to Vienna. Vienna and Jake looked to be happy and still having a good time together. They had me smiling

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3847477;
    Basically, Jake just threw Gia under the bus with all the rest of the girls in the house by saying ONLY Vienna and Tenley didn't partake in the trash talking. And Jake would know this how? He certainly wasn't there in the house when Vienna was "poking at" (Jake's mom's exact words) the other girls or visa versa, was he?

So, was CH lying when he said that Vienna brought a lot of it on herself? Was Gia lying when she said that Vienna just didn't think first before speaking and didn't know when to shut up? And so on and so on? Get my drift?

The more these two talk to the media, well, the more "lifelong friends" they are going to lose. It seems that they do have something in common, though. Neither one is thinking through their thoughts prior to speaking and neither one know when to shut up.
    I somehow do not think Vienna left the house with even one real friend. She left with the dud and every other girl in the house is happy that she did, and not them. I think CH had it right and was trying to tell us something about Jake when he said "how is anyone not to know that they deserve each other?" I think they do, for sure now.

V says she and Tenley will be "friends for life". Don't think so. Tenley is quoted in this weeks US Weekly:

US Weekly: First runner-up Tenley Molzahn predicted, "Jake will see the mistake he made." Insiders are skeptical too. "If she and Jake are happy," says the insider, "then she's won it all: her 15 minutes of fame and a man --- at least for now."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3848117;
    Did ya'll see the picture of Tanya kissing Jake's cheek? I can't bring it forward because it has TMZ's logo on it.

Sorry that I am out of the loop, but I just got home and haven't been able to read this thread all day!
    I just went and checked it out. No information yet other than he had an ex-GF. It will be interesting what she has and how she can prove when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3848138;
    I just went and checked it out. No information yet other than he had an ex-GF. It will be interesting what she has and how she can prove when it happened.
    OH I agree 100%! Jake has denied it, so we'll have to see what she comes up with. I just wanted to point out that there is a photo of Tanya and it's clearly Jake that she was kissing on the cheek. I read that some people were wondering if it was Jake next to Tanya in one of the pics....so I thought I'd let people know that there is a clear picture of the two of them.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3847919;
    That is really interesting, a nicely done website.
    Takeaways:
    a) She is very young (graduated college May 2009) - maybe the same age as Vienna
    b) She is very cute, and seems smart
    c) She was in NY during the Spring of 2009 (possibly corroborates the story that Jake took the girl to NY with company money during that time frame)
    d) She was flying in Lantana, Texas with Jake in the Summer of 2009 - this is our girl.
    e) She was in the Bahamas on a project until October 2009 - isn't this about right for when Jake came back from shooting the show (November)?
    Wow, I have this feeling that she is going to have some interesting things to say, because so far it all looks legitimate.
    I beg to differ. If Vienna had listed her career as a 'currently freelance professional' on some website to promote themselves, very, very, very many on here would have jumped all over that. Looks like a woman scourned, as someone so aplty described her, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3848141;
    OH I agree 100%! Jake has denied it, so we'll have to see what she comes up with. I just wanted to point out that there is a photo of Tanya and it's clearly Jake that she was kissing on the cheek. I read that some people were wondering if it was Jake next to Tanya in one of the pics....so I thought I'd let people know that there is a clear picture of the two of them.
    I Got you. That is definitely Jake, thanks for pointing out that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3848142;
    I beg to differ. If Vienna had listed her career as a 'currently freelance professional' on some website to promote themselves, very, very, very many on here would have jumped all over that. Looks like a woman scourned, as someone so aplty described her, to me.
    This girl does actually seem to have a career doing freelance design. She has quite a large portfolio of her previous work. If Vienna had listed herself as a freelance professional on a website to promote her career and likewise had a 37 page portfolio of work samples, I think most people would be quite happy for her. I know I would.

ETA: Someone probably should point out to her the difference between bibliography and biography...
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3847497;
    Jake: I Knew Vienna Was the "One" Before We Jumped Into Bed

The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka wanted to know what love is -- and Vienna Girardi showed him.
    Although Girardi has been accused by other Bachelorettes of "shaking her boobs" at Pavelka to win his heart, the Bachelor in question says it was a chaste "45-minute conversation" about love that won him over.
    During the couple's Thursday appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show, Pavelka explains that "there wasn't any single moment" in which he knew she was "The One." "Your heart just starts to fall, but when it really turned around was when we were in Napa Valley."
    DeGeneres knows that episode as well as any Bachelor fan. "When [Vienna] snuck down and got in bed with you?"
    "No, before that," Girardi explains.
    Pavelka says that he and Girardi had a heart-to-heart on a bench during their wine-country getaway (during a combined date with eliminated contestant Gia Allemand). "[Vienna] described what she thought of love."
    "This was in the courtyard. This wasn't in the bed," Girardi , 23, reiterates.
    "The bedtime was later," Pavelka says. During the chat, the 32-year-old pilot was struck by her "values and spirituality and different things like that...I just realized 'wow, we really line up.'"

The controversial pair are avid watchers of their show, too. "We've watched almost every episode together," Girardi says. "We haven't watched the finale yet because we haven't had a chance to. We lived it -- we know what happened!"
    The smitten twosome have also been breaking post-Bachelor rules. "We've been together for the past three months," Girardi says.
    "Sneaking around?" DeGeneres asks.
    "Yes," Pavelka admits. "Illegally."
    "But we're engaged so we're allowed to sneak around," Girardi says.

News - Jake: I Knew Vienna Was the "One" Before We Jumped Into Bed - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com
    This heart-to-heart Napa Valley crap is just that, crap. Remember, V said in a PI after that courtyard talk that "she didn't know where his head and heart was" and he was somewhere else during their talk and that is the reason she gave for going down to his room later. As far as Jake saying that Napa Valley date being a game changer, remember when she kissed him before she got out of the bed and when she turned her back, he wiped her kiss off in a very insulting manor. Jake is faking this whole engagement junk. He didn't want to propose to her and TPTB probably got him to do it and promised him a spot on DWTS.

This guy is not in love with her because he isn't capable of falling in love. He loves only himself. I agree with the bachelor who was on Jills season who said he was surprised that Jake didn't give himself the FIR instead of Tenley.

I do think that the s**t is going to hit the fan in about a week and whatever that Kramer guy has from that woman (Jake's ex) is explosive. He says that everybody in the country will be talking about it and he didn't think Jake would ever recover from it. We do know that he has been in contact with this woman since filming ended and I think he told her that he was made to propose to Vienna. OMG, I'm so glad Ali chose her job and went home and Jake's big fat ego wouldn't let her come back. I think we'll be puking when this all goes down and V will probably run home to Daddy. I know that TPTB had figured out by this time that Jake was not who he pretended to be and that's why they did not lift a finger to help Ali with her employer. They wanted her away from him and then pushed Jake toward V because they thought those two deserved each other and most of all, it would be a perfect ending. That's why they didn't try to clean up her edit like they usually would a F1.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3847753;
    The Bachelor denies contact with ex-girlfriend an article posted over on Jokersupdate. Jake, tells ET, her claims are false the relationship with this (the woman) was prior to The Bachelor, it simply did not work out, he says. There was no overlap with that or any other relationship during the show.

It is unfortunate that people such as this are trying to financially capitalize on or disparage my incredible relationship with Vienna. I only wish everyone could be happy for us as we are happy together.
    That is--almost verbatim--what Jillian said on Good Morning America when confronted by the reporter who had interviewed Ed's "girlfriends."

If the story has legs, Jake will next say that he is "not going to talk about it again" and has said "all I'm going to say" on the topic.

Closed Thread